Acceptance 608
Reading Access 70
Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 7-10-2020 12:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Report - Messi Spa Summary

Link: http://go141.com/en/B16004-TST-SPA-MessiSPA.html
Contact: 96528192 (Booked on TG) Agents are patient and friendly, but English language level is low. Not the worst, but could use some improvement.

There was always a rumour around the city that the hottest girls in terms of looks and service are all in the SPA/SAUNA houses located around the city. These places will have their select lineups mostly consisting of young girls some claiming to be local, and the majority still coming from the mainland.

The main difference with these places is obviously the services they provide. Some places will strictly stay within the massage realm and only offer happy endings. Some places will go a bit further and offer some oral satisfaction, but no full service.

Then there are places like Messi that do offer full service and the girls have been consistently on the good side. I will only discuss the last 3 girls I have seen. I first booked with Messi last year, and they have been quite consistent. Sometimes the girls have had bad attitude, but at least they were hot.

So far I have been to 3 separate locations depending on the girl, but all within walking distance of each other in TST. There are multi-room locations and single room locations. I prefer the single room bookings. They have the best rooms out of all the SPA's I have been to. In also believe this place has best bang for buck. I attached their price list below. They seem to be quite busy all the time. So book early.  

Kaman
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Repeat: yes
Her name is missing an “r” and she admitted that perhaps the company spelled it wrong. She said many customers often bring this up. Meaning I wasn’t the first. She has a nice quiet demeanor. The photos are not of her, at least not the ones on their TG channel. However, she is a decent looking girl with nice white skin, and a nice smile. She is slim thank god. DFK, DATY, BBBJ.

Man Man (曼曼)
Face: 4/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 1/5
GFE: 1/5
Repeat: no
Cute looking girl. Nice young looking face. Nice teeth, tight body, slightly tanned. Natural boobs. Partially shaven LS. Everything was going well, however there is a timer on this one. At a certain point she just gives up, totally turned into a bratty little whinner. Complaining that she doesn’t know what to do, doesn’t understand, and total drama queen. I chalk it up to being very young, nd probably over worked. The stress got to her, and broke down mid way through my session. Left quite upset, and would not recommend if you are looking for a GFE feel. But if you like them young and dumb, then she is your girl. No DFK, DATY was ok, CBJ was awful.

Lucy
Face: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
Repeat: yes
This girl was my favourite out of the 3. She is much better looking in person. Almost like a different person, but it is her in the pics. Tall, slim, natural perky breasts(A cup), has nice teeth great big smile, smooth skin, and a great personality. She was friendly from the get go, joked around, and was very playful once the session started. She speaks cantonese very well, but also speaks mandarin with a unique accent. She also gives off a fresh vibrant vibe. Meaning the session was late at night but she made me feel like I was the first customer of the day. She is also very open and shared a lot of personal details of her life, and is very easy to talk to. So full GFE points for me. DFK was great. CBJ was amazing. Decent massage skills. Only n eghative is she did not allow DATY.

HAPPY HUNTING bros!!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   9-10-2020 13:24  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
ramont   8-10-2020 09:54  Karma  +10   Thanks
d4ve88   8-10-2020 00:55  Karma  +4   Excellent
batman108   8-10-2020 00:00  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Ecthelio007   7-10-2020 23:22  Karma  +5   Nice find, I have some questions in the reply.
calaisien   7-10-2020 19:05  Karma  +5   Thanks
hklegend   7-10-2020 16:28  Karma  +3   Very nice intel. Thanks.
Differed   7-10-2020 15:56  Acceptance  +1   Great report. Thanks
godisdead   7-10-2020 15:47  Karma  +6   Thanks for that. Was wondering if they were back in business.
twiceAweek   7-10-2020 14:33  Karma  +6   Thanks
David.youngson   7-10-2020 12:59  Karma  +3   Nice
Smatte   7-10-2020 12:44  Karma  +3   Thank you! What does 1Q/2Q mean? Full set = full service?
bohica   7-10-2020 12:28  Karma  +8   How messy was Messi?!?

There is a First Time for everything . . .
FirstTime
Throbbing Titan

UID 35249
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4591
Posts 267
Karma 4561
Acceptance 608
Reading Access 70
Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 7-10-2020 13:17  Profile P.M. 
To my understanding the Q's stand for shots. 1 shot, 2 shot....etc. Meaning busting a nut, Which includes HJ, BJ, and full service. SO best is to be clear with the agent when booking rather than in the room talking to the girl.

Since the spa has multiple locations, the ones that house several ladies are indeed quite messy. Not the worst I have seen, but far from the cleanest. Take out cartons left all over the place, and always random bros hanging around, most likely waiting for their sessions due to overbooking. This is a testament to how busy they are.  You can also often hear the doorbell ringing, and customers coming and going regardless of the time of day. Quite the distraction for a seasoned hobbyist like myself. When I was younger, a slight breeze would have me erect at full attention. There could be a war going on or perhaps massive political unrest and protests happening right outside the window and it wouldn't affect me, but now a days I need peace and quiet to concentrate. Otherwise LB doesn't follow orders and doesn't appreciate how much I spoil him. A wife of tear gas isn't helpful either.

As mentioned above, their command of the English language is not at par, at least not at a level where friendly banter would include the explanation of the name they have chosen.

My guess is that the owner is perhaps a football fan and Lionel Messi is their favourite player. And since many consider him to be one of the best, they named their spa after him, a self-proclamation of sorts, to be one of the best spas in HK. That is my guess. To be honest....we might have too much time if we continue down this conversation topic. I am probably wrong, because I haven't seen a Ronaldo Spa, Beckham Spa, Pele Spa....

Recent Ratings
cknc31   7-10-2020 17:23  Karma  +4   I believe Q comes from cue as in "shot" in canto snooker terminology

calaisien
Erotic Emperor

UID 15584
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2717
Posts 637
Karma 2698
Acceptance 387
Reading Access 60
Registered 3-11-2008
Status Offline
Post at 7-10-2020 19:12  Profile P.M. 
Messi always has good girls, miss the beautiful Amy and EE who went back to China.
Def one of the best value in town at $900. I don't understand how come some other place ad on TG charge $1500
Ecthelio007
Erotic Emperor

UID 69211
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2154
Posts 160
Karma 2123
Acceptance 618
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 7-10-2020 23:24  Profile P.M. 
OK so I am confused by this TG channel. On their main channel when you search Messi Spa on TG, you get a link to another channel with tons of girls and their reports, but there's very little about pricing...

It seems most of them are sex only $1,400 HGs, not $900 sauna girls. The 3 girls you mentioned are also not on the channel...
FirstTime
Throbbing Titan

UID 35249
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4591
Posts 267
Karma 4561
Acceptance 608
Reading Access 70
Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 8-10-2020 13:03  Profile P.M. 
Yes I too have that problem where I ask who is working and the girls they mention I cant find and then they send me pics that I don’t see on their channel. I believe they handle bookings for other spas too. Because on their channel you see other girls from other spas. But then they gave their own stable of girls too. I also noticed they have a lot more subscribers than other places. So perhaps other less popular spas outsourced their bookings to Messi because they have such a large customer base and and it works out for everyone. These less popular spas may not have that much traffic but they have girls. Messi takes a cut from booking girls from other spas. Everyone is happy. That is just my guess because it makes sense.

FirstTime
Throbbing Titan

UID 35249
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4591
Posts 267
Karma 4561
Acceptance 608
Reading Access 70
Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 8-10-2020 13:22  Profile P.M. 
Yes I too have that problem where I ask who is working and the girls they mention I cant find and then they send me pics that I don’t see on their channel. I believe they handle bookings for other spas too. Because on their channel you see other girls from other spas. But then they gave their own stable of girls too. I also noticed they have a lot more subscribers than other places. So perhaps other less popular spas outsourced their bookings to Messi because they have such a large customer base and and it works out for everyone. These less popular spas may not have that much traffic but they have girls. Messi takes a cut from booking girls from other spas. Everyone is happy. That is just my guess because it makes sense.

pron123
Kinky King

UID 49209
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1372
Posts 151
Karma 1350
Acceptance 432
Reading Access 50
Registered 1-8-2010
Status Offline
Post at 8-10-2020 23:48  Profile P.M. 
Did a booking at Messi Spa way back and had similar experience to what people have said above. Yea spas can be hit or miss with the girl you get but I do like the fact that you do have some allocated time so there isn't as much rush as a walkup, where they're trying to get through as many customers as possible.
cknc31
Lustful Lord

UID 166384
Digest Posts 0
Credits 844
Posts 82
Karma 837
Acceptance 142
Reading Access 40
Registered 28-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 9-10-2020 11:31  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 FirstTime's post

I saw a HG "report" couple days ago on one of the TG groups on Agent F's Maggie but using Lucy's pic. There's no longer any Maggie advertised in F's stable, but there is a possibility that Lucy doubles as an HG or switched over to Messi recently? Or that report could've used a wrong photo or may even be an outright fake report