Reading Access 40
Registered 23-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2020 19:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bali Spa - fool me once....

Date: September x 2
Name: Bali Spa - Ivy->Honey / Angel -> Yoyo
Link: https://go141.com/en/B10249-WC-SPA-BaliSPA.html?ref=Search(region,building)
Nationality: Greater bay area (Speaks Canto)
Face:  3.5/5
Body:  3.5/5
GFE:  2/5   
Skill:  3/5
Price:  $700 - 60+mins (body)
Facilities: 5/5
Repeat: Shamefully maybe

This is a combination of two recent experience at Bali Spa that ended decent but did not have the best starts.

I have written about Bali Spa before, it's not really a place I have much to write about (good or bad) instead I'd say it is a solid workhorse of a Spa with good facilities at a prime location. But I feel compelled to write a follow up report to flag some issues to my fellow bros about the repeated girl switching there even though I have booked in advance.

Fool me once
The first of these occasions happened when I booked Ivy who after the usual shower protocol, started the massage but within 5 minutes asked if I mind waiting 20 minutes whilst she takes care of another bro who is coming up..... I get that she is popular but if I booked and showed up on time....you could at least have told me she's not available or ask me to come back later. Who in their right mind would wait 20 mins after the massage had started?!? Anyway I said no and they substituted in Honey who finished the job. In short, Honey gave a strong massage and a solid part 2 B2B. - Fool me once....

Fool me twice
Thinking it was a one off and placing most of the blame on Ivy for not telling mamasan that she double booked, I went back to Bali again a couple of weeks after the first incident, this time having booked Angel. Again arrived on time and was told Angel will be right with me. However, after the shower protocol she was no where to be seen and was told she won't be back for some time...... What the actual fuck......Anyway, Yoyo sub-ed in instead and it was game on. In short, Yoyo gave an okay massage and part 2 had a good amount of teasing but LB was instantly left hanging the moment a drop of cum came out of LB and I was left less satisfied than I would have liked. Fool me twice....

All in all in these times it's hard to expect a lot from spas running on reduced personnel and competition but the repeated bait and switch was a bit much for me. They got the job done and the actual girl who did the massage was fine but Bali needs to improve on honouring a booking.

[ Last edited by  wagaparker at 23-9-2020 21:42 ]

Recent Ratings
unknownst   28-9-2020 17:08  Karma  +4   good to know, been eying this place because of location, but won't bother trying now
cityguy   25-9-2020 21:15  Karma  +5   
Cspoker50   25-9-2020 01:53  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
jaybryght28   24-9-2020 14:22  Karma  +3   thanks for the info! was planning on visiting today. it'll be a big NOPE from me! Sorry for ur bad exp! :(
twelve98   24-9-2020 11:35  Karma  +3   thanks for the info
zeebee   24-9-2020 10:25  Karma  +4   thx for heads up
d4ve88   24-9-2020 00:30  Karma  +3   Bad management, SPA's keep doing this hoping you will select another...
hotjac   23-9-2020 21:29  Karma  +3   Ouch, bummer - in the wrong way! It's one thing if you're in Macau and a hotel upgrades you; but they never go down!
zebra   23-9-2020 20:49  Karma  +1   Wish spa?
shkp水泥
Nookie Newbie

UID 156356
Digest Posts 0
Credits 48
Posts 17
Karma 48
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2020 08:17  Profile P.M.