Acceptance 36
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-12-2019
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 25-8-2020 15:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tuen Mun - Yy177

Date & Time of Session:  25/08/2020 1pm - posting super fresh report because I know that's what some of you want.
Name:  Yy177 as advertised; didn't ask her name.
Link: https://s-books.com/sb/en/advertisement/113765?referral=district
Agent:
Nationality & Language: mainland Chinese / mandarin. No Cantonese or English.
Age: I'm not good at judging the ages of women, but if I had to say, maybe late 20
Face:  3.5/5 - looks like ad if you try really hard to see the resemblance.
Body: 3.5/5 - not as firm and skinny as pics, but not bad by any means.
Height:  168?
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5 (I dock points because of language barrier, I think everything would be far better if my mandarin wasn't kindergarten level.
GFE: 4/5 - nice and chatty a lot of smiles and some cuddling whilst I was resting, so some nice points here.  
PSE: 3/5 - not the PS body or anything, but experience was quite new and nice to me (not many HG experiences)
Price & Session Length:  800 / 45 min 1 pop.
Repeat: Hmmm maybe.

First of, hello everyone, hope you are all doing just fine, it's been a while since my last report but I thought I'd write this one up as I don't see many Tuen Mun reports. Took one of the team !

Tried to book via the number provided in link yesterday, I was told to contact them again the next morning(today) so I contacted them again this morning and asked the availability of yy177, she was available at 1pm so I booked in. Booking would be far easier if you can read and write chinese, my reading is limited and writing is next to 0 however the agent seemed to understand English enough to get the booking sorted.

I arrived about 15 mins early, and texted agent that I arrived early, the girl didn't seem to be busy for about 5 mins later she came down to lobby to pick me up. (The hotel elevator needs keycard to use) she was wearing a very girl next door outfit, plain black casual skirt with a tucked tee, white sneakers and ofc her mask.  got inside the room and she was very chatty and smiling a lot, quite welcoming. Tried to communicate with my limited mandarin and she began to underdress herself and I, we showered together, no wbbbj, just regular shower and getting familiar with her body. (Like mentioned above, not as firm as I would have liked, but not bad to the point id say I wouldn't return.)

Out the shower I go, she continues to clean a bit longer and I dry myself off and get comfortable in bed. She joins me and asked me to turn over onto my stomach, she then proceeded to rub her body all over my back and butt, kissing and blowing lighting around my neck and ears with some light moans, could feel her rubbing her LS on my leg etc, it was kinda hot not gona lie, it's also new to me. Anyways, she tell me to flip around and she started giving me a lubed HJ and catbath with some more moans. Light kisses to lip but no FK (my preference). Honestly; not sure if it's just been too long LB got some attention or she was quite good at what she does but that HJ legit felt amazing. I felt close to just blowing my load at least once during just the HJ. She probably knew, so she slowed down, massaged the balls for a while then capped me for CBJ, it felt good, not bad, decent suctions and working the shaft, but nothing amazing and worth writing home about. After a few mins I asked if she was ok with good old 69. She was down so we got on with that, LS is not shaved but trimmed.
She started moaning a lot more, fake to not they can be hot when it's not stupidly fake. She was just borderline acceptable in my books haha. She went hard on the bj now and I had to stop her before I just shot. I got up and flipped her over and went DATY to give LB a break. After a while she capped me and we went mish, kinda loose I guess but still a nice fuck nevertheless. Decent sized boobs (Natural AFAIK) maybe C cups bouncing to each thrust was a nice sight, you can move her legs as you wish though she started with having her legs closed together, I split her legs wide open for that perfect view of her boobs, after a while I leaned forward, carried on pounding at a steady pace trying not to blow so quickly, grabbing her boobs, kissing her neck and some light kissing on her lips, she would give some eye contact but mostly closed her eyes and moaned.

After that we changed position, I was going to ask for doggy but she positioned herself on her side and lifted up one leg and rested on my shoulder. This is something new to me too since with previous girls I Just went through the standard mish, cb, doggy. So this was defo really hot to me, I would grab her boob and I felt like I couldn't hold on much longer and pounded as hard as I could go for next 30 seconds and . I felt thoroughly relieved which was the very purpose for finding a girl. I was a little tied so I laid down and rested, she cleaned off the Dom and wiped us both down whilst I rested and she came in to cuddle and we chatted for abit (or at least attempted to lol) she complimented the load but I'm sure they all do to everyone haha, asked about where I'm from and how long I've been in hk, asked if I have a gf lol. Rested for about 5 mins and I got up to shower alone. Then she showered and I dressed, paid and tipped and she gave me a tight hug and kisses. Said she wants to see me again soon so who knows, maybe.

Anyways that's all folks, hope I haven't left out any details.

Recent Ratings
Rayguy   29-8-2020 11:57  Karma  +4   Favorable
Cspoker50   26-8-2020 16:45  Acceptance  +1   Great post !
FarmerJoe   26-8-2020 08:18  Karma  +3   Fun times.
skebe   25-8-2020 23:55  Karma  +10   Excellent
Skepti10   25-8-2020 15:55  Karma  +5   Favorable

Enzo .............. because sadly, I finish fast T_T