Karma 4
Acceptance -6
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-8-2020
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2020 12:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Request for help to arrested Thai WGs

Guys - not sure you are aware - The girl (S Samantha) and her sisters were all arrested beginning of last week. Seems the organization was caught by HK police:
Operation Boldforce - Dimsum Dailywww.dimsumdaily.hk › webp-net-compress-image-38-30

Sadly, the girls are to be sent back to Thailand afterwards, but for the moment stuck in immigration facilities in castle peak with another 50 ppl in common jail (this can be very long given COVID and the lack of plane back there).

I've been trying to contact NGOs locally to get them followed up upon and ensure they have some lawyers to help (they are not allowed contact, access to phone etc.)

If you have any personal details about this girl or her sisters, pm pls or email (ghostofhk@gmail) - Not interested in your identity, just supporting the girls, but NGOS need their personal detail or something to at least identify them (contact, number, fullname, facebook, something).

Cheers

[ Last edited by  porkchops at 21-8-2020 19:51 ]

Recent Ratings
skebe   21-8-2020 19:19  Karma  -1   NOT her. Stop bringing up ancient report!
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11522
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2020 13:06  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 ghostofHK's post

Would appreciate if you would tell us a bit about yourself first

Recent Ratings
datbeast   20-8-2020 18:49  Karma  +2   totally agree. New guy appears asking for information... seems sus
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2020 09:43  Profile P.M. 
Operation Boldforce

I hope this isn't the beginning of a new policy for HK like what happened in Shenzhen, Huizhou, and Dongguan. All the base sultriness of life was squeezed out in just a few short years to becoming less than a shadow of its once orgasmic mania.

Hopefully, in HK, a healthier attitude will prevail and instead of burying needs, it will make it a healthier, possibly licensed, venue to be enjoyed by those who refuse to be bound by fidelity's chains, and who have more creative minds that are motivated by exploring a more erogenous life.
jaybryght28
Lustful Lord

UID 238856
Digest Posts 0
Credits 656
Posts 29
Karma 654
Acceptance 48
Reading Access 40
Registered 2-5-2018
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2020 00:56  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 ghostofHK's post

more information about yourself mate. you just made this account and made one post.
fairly suspicious imo.

Who are the NGOs you're contacting?
How'd you know they're at Castle peak?
How'd you know they are not allowed contact, access to phone etc.?

I checked all the locals papers and no mention of their whereabouts only the arrests.

[ Last edited by  jaybryght28 at 19-8-2020 01:04 ]
alex_french
Erotic Emperor

UID 47722
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2666
Posts 418
Karma 2608
Acceptance 1161
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2020 18:19  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 jaybryght28's post

Today news reveals that a Thai man detained at the Castle Peak Bay Immigration Centre was tested positive for COVID19. PCR test will be conducted on 400 persons detained at the centre. If the Thai WGs are also detained at the same centre, l wish them not infected by the virus.
ghostofHK
Nookie Newbie

UID 268519
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 5
Karma 4
Acceptance -6
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-8-2020
Status Offline
Post at 20-8-2020 15:22  Profile P.M. 
Apologies guys - missed your answers:

In short, just a concerned citizen per say.

I had been investigating to understand what happened in such circumstances:

Per say, an independant HK girl would have no issue. But once this is becoming organized, it is deemed illegal. In such context, as the girls are from another country, the usual practice is look into their immigration records. As this is official work, it is considered a problem unless an appropriate working visa is issued (so typically a stripper in a Wanchai Venue would possibly have an "entertainer" Visa - assimilated to a Dancer).

Yet in this case, the girls are coming over a tourist Visa, so any income made is illegal from the perspective of immigration. For such case, the usual practice is to simply send the girl back after a  period of detention at an immigration detention facility (between a week to 45 days), usually paired with a $Fine and a blacklist record to enter HK (which last 1-5 years usually). During this period, their personal things are simply seized until they land back in their home country, but have the ability to use the facility phone to contact their family.
I am guessing, even if you are close to the girls, i doubt they d remember your number by heart to help them while in HK. As well, wether this is human trafficking or a matter of supporting their family or lifestyle, i doubt their Thai friends or parents would be able to do anything from remote.

Now -the situation is a little more difficult as COVID and pandemic are also present. this naturally delays any return to their home country and prevent family or friends to come here to assist. Be aware the HK law would allow you to go visit once a month (15 min), if you are lucky enough to have their personal information (name and last name, or ID of some form and so on). You'd need to go through the HK police to first get an appointment

NGO wise, they are a few on the ground to assist. The one i am in touch with is called Branches of Hope: They focus on victims of human trafficking. In this case, this may be the best bet - at least i hope.

To the earlier post - I also wish they re safe and sound given the situation. We can t be selfish a these times.

Recent Ratings
skebe   21-8-2020 19:17  Acceptance  -1   stop bringing up ancient reports. Not the same girls. Create new thread elsewhere
momozzz   20-8-2020 23:38  Acceptance  -6   super suspicious... NGO coming on a forum related to WG and ask for some information? hmmm go on the related website.and ...
C090409920   20-8-2020 16:02  Acceptance  +1   Very suspicious...
datbeast
Carnal Conqueror

UID 261696
Digest Posts 0
Credits 280
Posts 25
Karma 272
Acceptance 169
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-8-2019
Status Offline
Post at 20-8-2020 18:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #11 ghostofHK's post

surely a better approach and to alleviate suspicion you could do a few things differently:

1. List the places that could be contacted directly by the members here
2. Not set yourself up as the middle-man contact for this given your reputation is zero and your account is new.
3. Focus less on the laws that she will possibly be exposed to as a way to drum up fear from the members that may have used her services in the past
4.  List who your sources/links are for where you got the location information.
5. Let members make up their own mind on how to help. I would never reach out to you off platform and we can PM you directly without the need for an email address if we are so inclined.

Many of us have experienced close calls and actually genuinely care about the WGs on some level but I know I definitely respect the privacy of all on here and wouldn't help unless I could separate myself from any of that connection.

For me, you've really put your foot wrong with your approach, my dude. Maybe you can redeem this and build some trust with following some of the suggestions given already here.

Recent Ratings
sammychan89   21-8-2020 01:41  Karma  +2   excellent
ghostofHK
Nookie Newbie

UID 268519
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 5
Karma 4
Acceptance -6
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-8-2020
Status Offline
Post at 20-8-2020 20:16  Profile P.M. 
all fair points

i'd be happy to spend some time, articulating the details for your reference to give it a perhaps more factual/evidence based depth.

NGO/support wise: https://branchesofhope.org.hk/. That's their website, u can also contact them directly if u feel it's better this way - or if u have other alternatives suggestion, please share.

I m not trying to "guild trip" or scare member on the forum, simply laying out the difficult situation these girls are facing. I have no doubt some have closer relationship with them (Why i came here in the first place)

The reason i play middle man here is the same reason i receive more answers of the kind "this is suspicious": Most people are not comfortable with either the topic, nor acting upon it. See this as a way to ease the process - but you can retrace my steps if u like: go to Nathan hotel in Jordan, reach out to the various newspaper, reach out to HK immigration lawyers in regards to the case, reach out to ex professional across Thailand you may have connection with, or current ones to give you some tips, then go to Yau ma Tei police and hear the "you should not be worried: if they are arrested, they are safe". from there, I m very sure you ll understand why i end up posting here.

Last, just to be very clear: i really do not care about redeeming myself in any way - Im neither 20 years old, nor organizing a party, I'm trying to help gnuinely.
sammychan89
Musky Member

UID 251438
Digest Posts 0
Credits 119
Posts 9
Karma 119
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 20
Registered 5-11-2018
Status Offline
Post at 21-8-2020 01:55  Profile P.M. 
foodforthought

I think the reason why so many bros are suspicious is your approach.

I would imagine that a concerned person would:

1) share the article that you shared to inform other bros
2) request bros who have visited the WGs and have their contacts to ask for their welbeing

Since you have not visited any of the WGs in question.To this end, i am not sure why the WGs would want to be contacted by you in the first place.

[ Last edited by  sammychan89 at 21-8-2020 01:56 ]
ghostofHK
Nookie Newbie

UID 268519
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 5
Karma 4
Acceptance -6
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-8-2020
Status Offline
Post at 21-8-2020 15:32  Profile P.M. 
lol - who said i never visited the WG? the Abraham Lincoln quote as a tattoo for reference..

QUOTE:
Originally posted by sammychan89 at 21-8-2020 01:55
I think the reason why so many bros are suspicious is your approach.

I would imagine that a concerned person would:

1) share the article that you shared to inform other bros
2) request bros who have ...

Johnnyr555
Throbbing Titan

UID 166094
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3763
Posts 109
Karma 3753
Acceptance 202
Reading Access 70
Registered 26-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 21-8-2020 17:01  Profile P.M. 
Can we close this tread or move it to another section. This girl is not coming back to HK and whatever ghostofhk is trying to achieve does not help her by bringing this old report up to top of list. Give her some privacy to go home and recover.

Recent Ratings
ramont   21-8-2020 18:20  Acceptance  +1   Agree
porkchops
Forum Moderator

UID 170218
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5111
Posts 370
Karma 5003
Acceptance 2169
Reading Access 150
Registered 21-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 21-8-2020 19:46  Profile Blog P.M. 
Reply #16 Johnnyr555's post

Excellent suggestion, @Johnnyr555, I'm going to split the recent few messages off this thread and put them in a separate thread in Mongering Talk.
flkey
Musky Member

UID 178864
Digest Posts 0
Credits 109
Posts 49
Karma 107
Acceptance 31
Reading Access 20
Registered 12-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 22-8-2020 00:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 ghostofHK's post

You are not able to locate where the Thai girls are even you have their real name and passport number due to privacy law.  Even if you can locate which jail she is in, you are not able to visit her unless you have got her consent.  Even if you can visit her in jail, you are able to see her half an hour per visit, two times per month.  So it is very very difficult.   When she leave HK after jail, you are not able to see her off or hold her once again in the airport.  In jail,  actually no help is required. When the time come, she will be allowed to leave HK.  I suggest you forget it!