Reading Access 50
Registered 19-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 13-8-2020 14:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nuru Spa

Name: Local girl
Link: http://go141.com/en/A43142-TST-SPA-NuruSpa.html
Looks: 7/10  (not MCOT, it was rather disappointing)
Body: 9/10. (average build)     
GFE: 5/10  (felt a bit mechanical and not really enjoying herself)
PSE: 8/10
Damage: HKD1600 75mins
retry: maybe

so i guess a bit of redemption for Nuru Spa. Last time i was pretty disappointed with the "Vietnamese" girl, but this time things went a lot better.

Setup is easy all with instant messaging.

Show up at the designated time, get a drink of water, walk into the room. So the girl this time is much more easy on the eye. And i think she looks better in person than her photos. However, she does have some tattoos. They probably photoshop the tattoos out and caused her photo to be overly processed. We do some small talk and strip down. Her body is pretty great, i think she would be a large C or D cup and a lil round butt. So overall im already pretty satisfied with the outlook. So we hit the shower, and she does a very nice session with some body to body and she also does the weird suction thingy on the back(anyone know the name of that?). And finally a bbbj before we step out and dry ourselves.

So the massage was average and i dont recall anything worth nothing. So we move on to the flip, and some teasing and some leg massages. Then on to the nuru, the nuru was standard but felt a bit short, usually the girl would rub your whole body with her LS but it didnt happen here. She was more in using her boobs but it felt nice, and also she did some really nice rimming. I feel rimming is a double edge sword because it takes kissing off the table at least for me.  After the flip its a bit more standard nuru and then BBBJ and 69. I felt she didnt really want the 69 because she kept moving away maybe im just bad at it. The BJ is great and then she caps me. We start off on the air bed and finish with the love chair and

Afterward is the same shower, dress and pay

TL'Dr: pretty enjoyable time with a pretty lady. only complaint is she feels a bit mechanical.

Recent Ratings
skebe   31-8-2020 21:04  Karma  +10   Excellent
twiceAweek   21-8-2020 19:29  Karma  +5   thanks
dryice   15-8-2020 18:04  Karma  +6   Thanks I’m trying Tuesday and will fill in a report
zebra   14-8-2020 16:47  Karma  +5   
dryice
Erotic Emperor

UID 97857
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2872
Posts 370
Karma 2846
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-10-2012
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2020 15:19  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 xsamusx69's post

I’m glad I checked with Bobo just now who’s at work tomorrow. She replied it’s the Vietnamese girl. Like you I wasn’t impressed by her service last time and not that desperate to go again. It’s horses for corses as some brothers really enjoyed their session with her. Guess no report tomorrow from me...
samchanbbb
Nookie Newbie

UID 267850
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 5
Karma 4
Acceptance -2
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-6-2020
Status Offline
Post at 26-8-2020 20:34  Profile P.M. 
very nick,I want chenga....thanks

Recent Ratings
momozzz   29-8-2020 10:51  Acceptance  -2   please use the rating feature next time. at least to reward the review that you seem to like...
tckt
Nookie Newbie

UID 268629
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 29-8-2020
Status Offline
Post at 29-8-2020 02:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 xsamusx69's post

Nuru environment is very good. No chance to meet Vietnamese.
By the way, her breast is natural?