Karma 677
Acceptance 105
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2020 17:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wish Spa - Katie

Hi bros, it’s been a long time since I contributed, and I have been naughty, so will be uploading my backlog or reviews over the next week!

First review really goes to my recent favourite: Katie from wish spa

Dates: June and July
Girl: Katie
Service/dmg: 1100 option
Looks: 4/5
Body: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 3/5
WIR? Definitely

First time I met Katie, it was because I was trying to score a session from Annie after I read another bros post who managed that. However I was not as lucky, so was recommended Katie, who Annie brought onboard. (Btw Katie actually does not like her assigned name.. )

While disappointed, my little bro ok’ed Katie once I saw her in her tight little dress. Part A was pretty decent, she did beauty salon work prior to this, so she knew how to press the right areas, all the while I’m roaming all over her tight spinner bod

Come part B, my bro really stood up when she took everything off - that’s a body made for pleasing a man! Solid B tits (enhanced, but still good), long legs, nice butt, not an ounce of extra fat, and milky smooth skin! Closer look, she is not so young anymore. It takes experience to guess the age of such an Asian lady as herself, so I will say she is very late 20s, to early to mid 30s.

While she’s giving me a cat bath around my ears and neck, I start feeling her all over, and around her LS, which is soft and moist. She put plastic on lil bro and have a really decent CBJ. After a while, I sat her up and put her on her back, and slowly worked my way down. Can tell she is a horny one, and after a bit of false resistance to me, opened her legs and started moaning. One tiny minus, she has a bush, and doesn’t smell the absolute best, but it is clean for sure. Also fingered her while she returned her attention to little bro

After awhile she came and asked me to lie down to relax, while she brought out her oil to give the bro a slow sensual HJ, with her licking and biting my nips and her legs straddling me

Could not hold on to this type of onslaught, and soon shot a massive load!

She also told me a little story of the current inner workings of Wish, and man is it interesting. Some exciting things to come!!! If you guys are interested, I will also write on this.

Next post - another Wish newcomer - Molly! (P.s. she is NOT on the roster of girls!)

Recent Ratings
3QOxqK2Liy0t   10-7-2020 06:29  Karma  +2   What is the exciting plans?
HKGPeter   9-7-2020 23:14  Karma  +2   Thank you!
wagaparker   9-7-2020 11:41  Acceptance  +1   Pray tell
scufferhk   8-7-2020 18:07  Karma  +5   Wish delivers
scufferhk
Kinky King

UID 115436
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1913
Posts 355
Karma 1886
Acceptance 538
Reading Access 50
Registered 5-3-2014
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2020 18:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 forbiddenarts's post

The rest of my response was cut off, please tell more about these 'plans' of which you speak.