Name: GIGI
Link: http://t.me/wishmenu
Nationality & Language: Cantonese, Mandarin, smattering of English
Face:4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Price & Session Length1000/60 mins
Repeat: I’d like to re-eat!

Was running around Central for meetings on Thursday, business as usual despite certain chicken-little’s claiming otherwise… and was hot, bothered and in need of some relief, so message Wish Spa and Annie responded and sent me a peek at who was working and suggested Gigi, pics looked good, and Annie assured me service was good and she was new to Central etc, so I said sure and headed over about 2.30 or so.

Arrived at Wish, sweaty and in need of sanctuary, and was warmly welcomed by Annie who offered me a towel and some cold water to begin with, and we had a quick chat in reception where I glimpsed a number of very pretty ladies scurrying in and out, as business seemed to be pretty good at that time of day. She ushers me into one of the rooms, and I hung up gear and hit the shower. As ever the showers are good and strong, it sounds stupid but hey I like good water pressure, the state of the shower says a lot!  

After a much needed refreshing shower, I had just stepped out and was drying myself off before Annie returned with a leggy lady in a white and black ensemble looking slim and sexy while wearing a mask. Quick introductions were made, Gigi seemed shy but releived when she realized that I speak enough Cantonese to get myself into and hopefully out of trouble.  Annie excused heself and I lay down on the massage bed and Gigi got to work.

She’s got something about her, body looks good in clothes, nice demeanour and polite without being ridiculously shy. She gets to work, giving me a good pretty strong massage, asking me how much pressure I wanted, if there were any parts that needed attention and note something I always appreciate, if there were any parts of me that she should not apply too much pressure to. I’m an old man!  I have a few old injuires and always nice to have someone ask s opposed to just going CLACK and there being some nasty unnecessary pain or inconvenience.

She works out the various kinks and tightness on my body, she knows what she’s doing massage wise, she isn’t the most talkative, she’s chatty but not endless prattle and she asks me how long I’ve lived in HK, how come I speak Cantonese and why don’t I speak Mandarin. Her Cantonese is fluent, definitely not a full on HK girl but good Cantonese, easy to understand and tries her best to speak English, limited but very cute as she would always apologize ref her  limited English. Good chat, without any politics or digging into my private life, and coy about her own but fun. And while the massage is very good as a straight forward massage, she’s very good at teasing and hinting at whats to come and happy tp thrust her crotch into my head while she’s leaning in to give me a massage from the end of the bed.

She dims the lights a little, and the teasing becomes more intense and erotic, and I can hear a dress being removed and a bra and I can feel a perky set of breasts working across my body and she slowly parts my legs and begins some intense investigation and manipulation of junior and the grapes until he’s wife awake and trying to drill a hole in the bed. She tells me its time to roll over and I take in a very perky set of breatss with some very nice nipples, a nice flat belly, and a very pretty face as she had finally removed her msk.

She continues to give me a very enticing and erotic massage as I now lay on my back, giving me plenty of access to those boobies, very nie and very receptive nipples, sensiitve breasts but nice and playful. She’s working me up and down and im getting plenty oflittle pecks and kisses, no LFK or DFK but understandable for now, and she seems to be kissing on my nipples almost as much as I;m feeding on hers!

She’s worked and teased junior for some time, and wipes junior down before teasing him some more with some kisses around the base if the shaft before applying the plastic wrap, very gently and very carefully and making sure junior doesn’t lose interest, before beginning a very sensual CBJ, I lift her up onto me, and remove her panties. She gets very giggly and knows what I’m doing, and happily slides her butt and pussy into my face and I go to work. Its a nicely maintained and very succulent little pussy, and she will let you know what you can and can’t do, and what she likes and a very hot and sticky 69 continues with me feasting on that pussy and squeezing those boobies while she’s bobbing up and down on junior.

She works me close to the edge several times and she’s responding quite well it seems to my munching technique, there’s a lot fo juice, squealing and giggling and thighs clamped round my head before I’m eventually firing away and filling the plastic.  She gets all giggley and compliments me on the quantity, and reaches for some wet wipes to wipe junior down while making no attempt to extract my face from her vaginal area and continues to grind her pussy into my face which I take as a sign to continue licking, lapping and slurping for a good few minutes until she’s shaking and shuddering and the breathing is going all over the place.  She’s even more giggly telling me I’m a very good bad man, and rolls off and reaches for some tissue to wipe my face before wiping herself off.  She’s all giggley and excuses herself to jump into the shower and clean herself up. She gives me a bit of a shower show which is both cure and sexy, and then asks me to join her, another reason I like the showers at WISH, most of them are big enough for two at least!  

She’s still fun and attentive in the shower, cleaning me up thoroughally, soaping me up and down, and working every nook and cranny to maximum cleanliness and using her body as a loofah, she’s bemused that junior still manages to wake up somewhat. I assure her much to her amusement that when I was younger he’d have been wide awake and ready for round two!

Shower ends and she has cleaned us both up and she dries me off and helps me dress before cleaning up the room, and dressing herself. I pay her for the massage etc, and she’s very polite and thankful and she leads me back out to reception where Annie is waiting and asks me if everything was good, and if I feel better now! Oh Annie!

As ever Annie & Wish deliver the goods, Gigi de;ivers in terms of looks and service, and I think repeat visits could offer even more rewards.  Treat her nicely, and me thinks you’ll be rewarded well…...

2 pics of Gigi from Wish wechat, very accurate ref face and body

[ Last edited by  zbmthethird at 4-7-2020 12:57 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
godisdead   6-7-2020 13:42  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing. Is the FS available and if so, how much more?
HKGPeter   6-7-2020 00:38  Karma  +2   Excellent!
joe2   5-7-2020 16:07  Karma  +2   great to hear theyre doing well!
batman108   5-7-2020 11:19  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
hotjac   4-7-2020 19:06  Karma  +6   As perfect as it gets - thanks for sharing!
asaccard89   4-7-2020 17:16  Karma  +2   Thanks
porkchops   4-7-2020 17:07  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
dedupe   4-7-2020 15:42  Karma  +3   great to know re. wish spa. Its near where I am.
Sandwhale   4-7-2020 15:40  Karma  +4   Very nice experience, thanks for the intel!
Iamnothim
Kinky King

UID 268047
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1804
Posts 62
Karma 1797
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 50
Registered 30-6-2020
Status Offline
Post at 4-7-2020 17:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Great Post. Definitely have to try wish spa now.

How were the other girls?? Pretty?