Face: 8/10
Body:   8/10
Skill: 8/10
Service:8/10
GFE: 8/10
PSE: 8/10
Price & Session Length: 90mn & HKD 900 + 200 bj
Repeat: yes

Not busy by my work and wandering around Central area . Send a text to Mia Spa to check who was available.

Fast reply by mamasan and get a pictures of available girls .
Still the same girls in the stable from my last visit a week ago so I give credit for yoko who look a bit mature compare to others girls.

10mn later i was at MIA spa and Yoko greated me in the lobby.
She show me the room and give me a towel . The room was nice with a decent bed size and a shower .
After the shower i lying on the bed and waiting for Yoko.
She undress totaly and a sexy body appear . She is a well build with nice pair of boobs and a curvy ass and she is far from a skinny style who i not very enjoying .
She start the massage with a towel for about 15mn and it was a great massage . Pressure was strong on the right spot and i was impressed by her skill .
Towel off and she start to pour some oil on my back and the massage  begin all other my back with her boobs giving the motion . It was a great feeling and very relaxing . Again a goodskill as i only feel her oily boobs sliding on my body .
Sometimes she come close to my head and give me light kiss around my ears and it was a great feeling .
Very enjoying but sadly or not but time to turn back .
Junior already in the full mast when i turn back and Yoko take a piece of plastic and start to give me a BJ . Her sucking was deep and regular excactly how i like .
After about 10 mn she grab my dick with her hand and start to jerk me off .
Good hand pressure on my dick and good motion from the lovely YoKo make me quite fast .
We take shower together and she help me to remove the oil on my body .
Great service and a great girl .
Always a good service from MIA/KAMA and still missing her old talented therapists from Aura and kama for those who remember

Recent Ratings
joe2   2-7-2020 21:14  Karma  +2   Agree - Yoko is great!
HKGPeter   1-7-2020 23:48  Karma  +2   Thank you.
calaisien   1-7-2020 01:17  Karma  +5   
theworld   30-6-2020 23:37  Karma  +4   Thanks, seems like she is quite a lot of fun.
cityguy   30-6-2020 21:58  Karma  +5   Yoko is tremendous. One of the best at Mia. Get to know her.