Registered 30-5-2013
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 24-6-2020 13:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Friend's House A - TST

Date & Time of Session: June
**EDIT** As per request, 15 Carnarvon Road, Friend's House A
(I was under the impression Friend's House A was sufficient)
Nationality & Language: Chinese/HK
Face: 3/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 4/5.
Service: 3/5
Environment: 1/5
Price & Session Length: $700
Repeat: Probably not

I was out with my friend in TST and after a couple of drinks we decided to check out Butterfly.
One of us had to take a hit so we decided to check another place.
Friend's House A 2nd floor, as soon as you come out of the stairwell it's the door in front of you.
But that place was closed and I noticed another spa to the end of the corridor so I pressed the door bell and I swear to you a 5/5 girl opened the door.
She had those eyes that are usually photoshopped onto those honey girls to make them look prettier (probably surgery). Young, long hair, nice body.
Unfortunately, she was the only one working there so she could not accommodate the both of us.  
My friend and I ended the night just parting ways.

Being the horny fuck I am, I decided to go the next day myself to fulfill my needs.
Two girls were working there but were no way near in looks compared to the girl I saw last night.
Whatever. I asked if I could choose which girl I wanted and I got to.
To my surprise, she came in the room to take a shower with me.
It was a nice shower too. She took her time and constantly teased my LB.
After the shower, she came out and asked me whether I wanted the $700 or $900 service. ($900 for Nuru, and not my thing)
$700 please. But she kept insisting on the $900 and said I would be able to touch her "everywhere".
I still opted for the $700. She then proceeded to put her panties back on.

The massage was actually really nice. She incorporated some techniques and shit.
For example, she placed my legs on top of her legs so my ass was just sticking up in the air and she would reach my LB from below while playing with the rest of my body. She would also moan really cute whenever I felt good.  
I'm not going to lie. I got really horny towards the end and I asked if I could fuck her. At first she said something along the lines that the girls who work
here don't do that, but she quoted me $1400. Too steep for me, so I just opted for the HJ.
She placed her leg over my leg, rubbed her breasts on my arm and finished me off.
After finishing, we took another shower together again.

As I was leaving, I noticed that there were 3 young girls in the living room of the spa.
One of them was putting stuff into a locker of some sort and I noticed that one wall just had a bunch of lockers on it.
I guess it's for the girls working there. But goddamn they were fine.
If I had known, I would've come during that time.

I gave the environment rating a 1 because during the massage there were people yelling outside on the street, but apparently the room had no windows,but only curtains to block out vision. So I had to deal with that for about 5-10 minutes. On top of that, when those 3 young girls were in the living room,  they were yelling, laughing and talking really loud. I guess it really affected "the mood". I almost reached the point of just saying fuck it and leaving
because it was not a relaxing environment at all.

I would be interested to hear if anyone else has had any experience at this SPA.

Peace and happy punting.

[ Last edited by  justforfunyo at 24-6-2020 16:43 ]

Recent Ratings
CoreTierOne   25-6-2020 22:05  Karma  +4   Original
twiceAweek   25-6-2020 13:25  Karma  +5   if you didn't go to F'sHA what is the name of the place you went to ?
zeebee   24-6-2020 13:54  Karma  +1   You really should try to provide address and/or name of place when reviewing