Lucky Spa - Nana (CWB)

Thread Subject: Lucky Spa
Date & Time of Session: 10 June @ 6pm
Name:  Nana
Link: On WeChat Lucky65738746
Agent: mamasan on WeChat
Nationality & Language: Thai, English
Face:  8/10. Pretty Thai face.
Body:  9/10. Smooth skin. Amazing tits. Darker than her pics.
Skill: 9/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: 9/10
PSE: 9/10
Price & Session Length: HK$1000 with massage (60 mins)  + $200 tips
Repeat: possibly

After reading numerous posts about Lucky Spa and the Thai girl named Nana, I was obviously curious. Seems like too good to be true? (thanks to report from trust_00)

So I managed to book Nana with the mamasan via WeChat and she sent me the details and costing. $1000 is quite steep but I’m game.

Got to the place and went in. Mamasan showed me the room and told me I can shower. The room is pretty spacious with a shower and the massage bed. It was clean like you would find in a proper spa place.  

I proceeded to undress then someone knocked on the sliding doors.  Nana walked in dressed in a flimsy red number showing off her considerably large titties. At first I thought, woah, she is definitely darker than her pics. As she asked me to get into the shower and she was preparing the room, she took off her dress to reveal an amazing body with some very nice fake breasts.  I was not disappointed.

She joined me in the showers and proceeded to wash my front and back. She washed my asshole and my LB. Then she asked if I wanted condom for blowjob and I declined and asked for BBBJ. She said ok but she asked if I could tip her afterwards. Sure thing!

She got down and proceeded to suck on my balls and then put the whole shaft in her mouth after filling her mouth with warm water. Her skills are pretty good and it was such a lovely sight. She then put LB between her breasts as she tit fucks me. This went on for a few minutes. Then it was back to showering. Dried myself and got on the massage bed.

She proceeded to massage me with the Thai techniques that you come across in Thailand. Her pressure is ok but obviously not as good as a real masseur. As she is massaging me, she is naked and there’s nothing like a pretty Thai girl naked on you back. She also proceeds to use her knees and foot to loose me up for the main event.

After the massage (shower and massage and we were already on the 30 minutes mark), she gets some wet tissues to clean my asshole thoroughly and then begins to kiss my back and neck, working her way down to my asshole. I’m not really a big fan of this but it feels good. After a while, she lifts my hips up so she can get access to LB and begins to suck me from underneath. I opened my eyes and looked down and see this lovely woman sucking me off and rimming me alternatively.

Then she asked me to flip over as she continued her BBBJ. She comes up and gives me a catbath and goes back down. Then she gets me to kneel and continues on LB. The lovely sight of her smooth body was irresistible. I pushed her body back and went for DATY while she kept on sucking me off. She became quite wet and started to moan. This went on for a while and it felt like she was enjoying it. Then she laid on the massage bed and I went down on her. She was moaning now and she had one hand on her asshole. I played with her titties with my hand as I ate her out.

Then she asked me to sit on the edge of the massage table as she proceeded to give me BBBJ. She stopped then got the condom and put it on.  She stood up and stood with her arse towards me and guided LB into her wet LS. Standing doggy style. Wished there was a mirror in the room. After a few minutes of this, she asked me to get on the massage bed and she CG me. I pushed her hard down and to grind her LS on me. She groaned... and then she got on her feet and went up and down on LB. She certainly works hard and it seemed like she was reaching orgasm. I put my hands on her hips and pushed her down deeper. She groaned louder and then suddenly she shook and stopped and rested on me. She smiled, then carried on. She came down and DFK me as the momentum grew stronger until I blew my load. And even then she continued for a while until she finally realised I was done.

She then helped clean me up and was surprised I came so much. The condom was about a quarter full. Then it was in the shower alone and she gave me some mouth wash.  After my shower she went in and cleaned herself up as I dried myself and got dressed.

The whole punt was pretty amazing. She was quite a gal. I paid her plus $200 tips. Thought she was well worth it.  

Would I go back. Possibly. She was such a good shag. Maybe near the end of the month when I can save some money.

I’ve included some pictures that are off the WeChat but I don’t think the face looks like her but she is nevertheless pretty in real life with an amazing body.

[ Last edited by  godisdead at 11-6-2020 16:28 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   10-7-2020 22:46  Karma  +6   thanks
Sandwhale   10-7-2020 16:12  Karma  +4   Excellent
trust_00   1-7-2020 17:10  Karma  +4   Glad you enjoyed her!
jeffzeke   29-6-2020 14:03  Karma  +10   outstanding, wow.
Thedarklord   23-6-2020 11:47  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
Unitedfuture   17-6-2020 20:17  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   12-6-2020 08:25  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
dryice   12-6-2020 07:16  Karma  +6   Excellent detailed report!
Skepti10   11-6-2020 22:08  Karma  +6   that durian photo is so random
MrButtons   11-6-2020 20:48  Karma  +4   Sounds great, but fake tits just aren't for me :/
hz1984   11-6-2020 19:41  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
twelve98   11-6-2020 18:57  Karma  +5   Sounds amazing
godisdead
Throbbing Titan

UID 124849
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3294
Posts 143
Karma 3280
Acceptance 279
Reading Access 70
Registered 23-12-2014
Status Offline
Post at 29-6-2020 11:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Rebooking Nana from Lucky Spa

So I had some time last Friday and booked Nana again.

She didn’t remember me but she did ask if I had been before. I said yes and with her. Second time round, I found the massage a little short but the sex was amazing. She really likes to be fucked hard. Her BBBJ skills are as amazing and although I don’t care much for rimming, she does a fine job of that too.

Basically we fucked with me standing off the side of the massage table as she bent over the massage table. Amazing backside. I wanted to DATY but she said she already applied the jelly. Oh well. Then we finished off in missionary but with me standing and her lying on the massage table. After showering, and me already clothed, she proceeded to massage my shoulders and neck until time was up.

Altogether a good punt again and satisfying to say the least.

She says she starts working at 11am until midnight but customers don’t come in until late afternoon. She really likes Hong Kong but plan to go back in mid July depending on flights. Treat her well!

Recent Ratings
theworld   29-6-2020 23:14  Karma  +3   She is quite popular at the moment!
CoreTierOne   29-6-2020 14:24  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report, sounds like fun !
godisdead
Throbbing Titan

UID 124849
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3294
Posts 143
Karma 3280
Acceptance 279
Reading Access 70
Registered 23-12-2014
Status Offline
Post at 6-7-2020 12:24  Profile P.M. 
Price List

Seems like Nana is ever popular and the other girls in the stable just doesn’t cut it. Anyway, here is the price list that is displayed in the rooms for your reference.

I might need to unload again and thinking about booking her again, unless there are other girls there who can match Nana.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
godisdead
Throbbing Titan

UID 124849
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3294
Posts 143
Karma 3280
Acceptance 279
Reading Access 70
Registered 23-12-2014
Status Offline
Post at 10-7-2020 12:38  Profile P.M. 
Third time with Nana

So I booked Nana again earlier in the week for the third time. Third time lucky they said. Pretty much the same great service and she remembered me as I made horny the first time and she said I made her cum first.

She didn’t do BBBJ as she had brushed her teeth too hard in the morning and hurt her mouth. But it didn’t stop her from rimming though. She really loves rimming and giving my shaft and balls a good licking. Very enthusiastic as she was horny as fuck.

A great session again and we managed to make it last long enough that we nearly ran over the 60 mins mark.

Treat her well guys.

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   10-7-2020 20:24  Karma  +3   Lucky third indeed!
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11522
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 10-7-2020 20:44  Profile P.M. 
Does lucky spa have a TG address or do they do most of their business on wechat ?

Recent Ratings
godisdead   13-7-2020 11:46  Acceptance  +6   I communicate mostly on WeChat.