Registered 5-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 17-12-2019 22:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Anita/Laura from Kiev

Date & Time of Session:  Dec 17th 2019, 6:30pm
Name:  Anita/Laura
Link: https://go141.com/en/B18726-SW-HoneyGirls-LAURA.html?ref=Exotic
Agent: very smooth booking, done in 5 min!
Nationality & Language: Ukraine, pretty good english!
Face: 4/5
Body:  5/5 IMO, very natural
Skill: 6/5 BBBJ is to die for, best I had in years of punting
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length:  1500$ 45min
Repeat: Fuck yeah!

I saw this girl on the DB, I know she was quite popular when she was in HK a few month ago, so I thought I gave it a try cause she looks very pretty on her pictures.
Booked with agent, very smooth, arrived at the hotel, wait at the 5th floor (breakfast lobby) and the girl came to picked me up!

She looks exactly like on the picture, kind of the girl next door, very natural...couldn't resist and start touching her bum in the lift...she was not wearing any lingery, so fuckin hot
We enter the room and as soon as the door close, we jumped on each other and start kissing like we have not seen each others for month! Super GFE
A lot of DFK touching each, squeezing that nice ass while she was waking up LB! Man I was in for less than 5min and I could feel down there how horny she was, good time ahead!

So I ran to shower quickly, when I was out she was still wearing a white dress which I like cause it more GFE, we starting kissing, undressing at the same time then we laid down to play each other for a while!
After a good 5min of kissing, I could feel she was ready for some DATY as her LS was wet as fuckkk. Went down and start eating her out, she really likes daty and she is extra sensitive, within 10min she came on my face, so fucking sexy It was actually cute how she was giggling after she came, kind of embarassed and ticklish as I was still teasing her with my tongue.

She then grab me and sat on me as we were kissing each other again, I thought for a minute she would go with dom, but then she laid me down and start the bathcat...down down down to my LB.

Her BBBJ were the highlight, she was seriously the best BBBJ i have ever had   and i had a good share of it from different countries in the world hahahah
Started with the head, down to my balls, spend a lot of times on it, with great technique using her hands on one side and tongue on the other side, she is so passionate about this!!!
Quite a bit of DT, again down to balls, man I had to stop her cause she was too good at this! I almost gave up and   but I decided to make the moment last longer and flip her to 69 to enjoy the view for another 5min of oral pleasure before the main dish.

She then capped me, ride me like a little wild thing while i had her natural little boobies in my mouth very nice,GFE, a lot of kissing.
Flipped to Doggy, I gave a little tongue hit and eat a little ass for a while then back at it, wild wild wild!!!
Ended up in mish, she is super flexible, legs on my shoulders so i could give the best of me and go deep deep deeep! I could tell she enjoyed my LB the way she was moaning and asking for kisses I fucked the shit out of her for the last effort and we laid on the bed, catching up up breath she said "Sex is Crazy with you" then I said "You don't like" to what she answered " I love it"

What I really like when i see those girls is to please them as much as I am having a good time!
I guess we can say, Mission Complete!!!

Unfortunately for the bros out there, she left back to her country this evening, I guess she'll be back some day in the coming month

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Steph831   22-12-2019 18:49  Acceptance  +1   
pp2468   21-12-2019 17:26  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   20-12-2019 21:01  Karma  +6   Now that's a woman!
Petay_1283   20-12-2019 14:29  Karma  +10   
lively192   18-12-2019 16:43  Karma  +4   
jimyum   18-12-2019 01:52  Karma  +5   
batman108   18-12-2019 01:30  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks