Subject: Yi Yi. Great girl but too enthusiastic. My poor dick...
drspencerreed1
Lustful Lord

UID 100207
Digest Posts 0
Credits 524
Posts 95
Karma 520
Acceptance 76
Reading Access 40
Registered 26-12-2012
Status Offline
Post at 21-11-2019 12:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Yi Yi. Great girl but too enthusiastic. My poor dick...

Date: 17/11/2019
Sauna: Spring Spa
Name: Yi Yi
Link: http://go141.com/en/A43213-TST-S ... =Search(bldlocation,region)
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skills: 3
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: HK$1,200 120 min.
Repeat: Possible

Given the two somewhat unsatisfactory experiences the week before, I thought I would see if my luck had changed.

I spotted a girl on WeChat from Spring Spa seems like my type. Young, slim & leggy. So I thought I'd give it ago.

Booking was straight forward. Nothing to comment here.

The girl Yi Yi came in wearing tight hot pants and an even tighter red T-Shirt. Now she was the girl in the ads but she was
actually a lot smaller. I like spinners and I had no complaints. She was very, very talkative and friendly.
Her smile was genuine as far as I can tell and constantly making eye contacts. She said she was in HK for 1-2 weeks, depending
on business level.

The massage was exceptional for a spa like this. The girl was a real masseuse. But she was also quick. Very eager to get the second
part. During the massage she would drop gentle kisses on my lips & face and the kisses became deeper with each one. Quite
intoxicating I found. I flipped over and she was on the penis straight away while the kissing got deeper. She then whipped off her
clothes and leapt on the bed. Her body was amazing. Perfectly proportioned. Small perky breasts like some of those slim Russian
models from MerArt. The only downside are her not so soft but very pretty feet. I understand that when you don't wear socks to
cushion your feet, the skins are harder on your soles. The breasts were heavenly. Soft & perky? How's that possible?

She was enthusiastic to say the least. She kept her panties on because she was having her period but I am sure if it wasn't for that,
this girl would have guided three of my fingers up her twat within seconds! She was doing all kinds of shit clearly for her enjoyment as
well as mine. She did warm up some gel for the hand job, though I usually don't like the nuru/gel stuff, I let her do it. I was enthralled
by her enthusiasm. I just wanted to experience what else she had in mind. It seemed that I was her toy. That reminded me of someone else.

Her skin was unusual. Legs, hands & feet not so smooth but torso, bum and breasts were silken. Maybe she spent a lot of time in the
elements? I didn't ask. My Mandarin is not good enough to discuss a subject like this.

It was a thoroughly enjoyable session with an almost perfect girl. That said, a word of warning for those who would hear, she could be too enthusiastic. There was scores of minutes she wouldn't let go of my penis. Her wrists pumping away like a perpetual motion
machine. I had to ask her to slow down several times and give the poor thing a breather.

In fact, she actually did so much that I must have suffered a minor trauma to my foreskin, causing swelling a day later. I wasn't
alarmed because I have had similar problems before. The swelling is subsiding now but it was quite uncomfortable at first. Hydrocortisone plus an ice pack. And yes you guessed right, I have an ice pack wrapped around my dick as I am typing this report.

I expect the swelling will be completely gone in another 48 hours. The last time it happened was a marathon session with my girl years
ago.

(Off on a tangent, I mentioned her a couple of posts back, she was one of the favorite of this forum nearly 10 years ago. Very
much in the same mold as Yi Yi. Only even better. I pursued her across China and were together for 3 years. I will tell this
story one day with real photos to prove it. And she was the last one to this to me.)

Anyway, a little rest is needed. But this was a reminder not to let them go nuts on my dick again. I was planning to see her again but
I will wait till she comes back the next time.

[ Last edited by  drspencerreed1 at 21-11-2019 12:33 ]

Recent Ratings
apollo--   26-11-2019 22:12  Acceptance  +1   Excellent - pls pm her contact bro
Bloodrage   21-11-2019 16:32  Karma  +3   Poor little bro