Link: www.kamaspa.org
Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10 a little chunkier than I expected
GFE: 7/10  
PSE: 0/10 but not expected
Massage: 6/10 Pretty reasonable
Damage: HKD2000 2 hour + HKD300 tip
Repeat: Kama/Mia yes, Ruby no

I have been visiting Kama/Mia most weeks for the past few months and really enjoy it, I like the attention to the facilities and the quick response of the booking. The girls are typically excellent and with repeat visits they often get "much" better. I tip well and so the girl remember me.

This time booking was easy but due to a typo from me there was some confusion about the time I wanted (2 hours) and was quoted 3,000. It did get sorted out so no harm done.

Arrived a little early and asked via text if I could come up - yes.

Ruby was not ready for me though, the girl on duty had to go and wake her up! I was taken to a standard room and asked to shower, then told the room was booked and moved to the mirror room (simply to up-sale me I think). Not too bothered, whatever.

Ruby came in and I was a little disappointed, she is a little "fuller" and older than the pic I was sent. The impression of her breasts are 100% accurate - they are large (not huge), sensitive and medium firm. Natural. If you like tits then you'll like Ruby.

Ruby was not bad looking, just not what I was expecting and so I was a tad disappointed - I wish KS had offered more than one pic of her.
I showered alone at the start of the session, the room took a while to sort out and the massage was, well, OK.
I flipped myself and Ruby willingly joined me naked and very GFE. At the one hour mark there was a knock on the door and one of the girls had an open door conversation with Ruby then went away...ruining the vibe, then after 10 mins she came back!!! Another interruption and questions via a translator app if I wanted 3 hours or not! Vibe quite wrecked at this stage. Confirmed for 2 hours and Ruby rejoined me. She did manage to make me pop (not all the girls do - I take a long time) and then we showered together and then rested up for 30 mins or so, though Ruby offered another massage (I declined).

Ruby stayed with me right up to the last minute, I think she really enjoyed the GFE kissing (no DFK) and caressing that I liked.

I got up, dressed quickly, paid HKD2000, tipped HKD300 and went on my way.

Not the best experience at Kama but not awful.

Peace.

[ Last edited by  cityguy at 17-9-2019 09:51 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
hotjac   23-9-2019 16:46  Karma  +5   good to know about there being a little liberal with their pics - some in their stable look stunning
Thedarklord   19-9-2019 15:50  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
HKGPeter   17-9-2019 23:05  Karma  +2   Thank you!
batman108   17-9-2019 10:39  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks