Reading Access 40
Registered 25-6-2016
Status Offline
Post at 15-9-2019 10:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Four hands at Club Avenue

Name:  Club Avenue
Date: friday 13th september
Link: http://go141.com/en/A62147-WC-SP ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)
Nationality & Language: PRC - No English
Face: 3/5 and 3/5
Body: 3/5 and 4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: Not relevant
PSE: Not relevant
Price & Session Length: 1800 for two girls, 1h
Repeat: maybe

Was exhausted after a long week at work, and felt like some relaxing (wink wink), I had a good experience with Club avenue before so decided to try them again. They are conveniently located in wanchai on lockhart road. The amenities are very professional and clean.

I decided to go for a four hands massage, listed at 1200 HKD on the menu (expensive, but damn it). Off to a big room with a bed and shower + those kind of japanese baths and I'm directed to the shower.

I think only two girls were working that night: the "receptionist" and another one. So naturally I wasnt offered to choose the girls.

Now the massage part was good but a couple of things annoyed me:
- The air conditioning was way too cold. I mentioned this twice to the girl to no avail. I think they tried to cut it off but didnt know how to operate it
- The communication was super hard, absolutely no english apart from "OK? OK." So need to resort to those chinese transaltion apps that make things "funny" to say the least. Example: "Do you want a handjob" gets translated as "do you need a wave push". I'm no idiot so I know what they meant, but still.
- Once they understood that I did not speak mando, the girls started chit chatting while massaging me. Honestly I don't mind a bit of chatting, but when it goes on for 1 hour it's annoying, prevents you from relaxing. ESPECIALLY when it makes them loose focus on the actual massage (which they did, the massage turned completely half baked once they started chatting with each other) Always a gamble when you choose a 4 hands because you have that risk, but still.
- They asked me to pay in the room, mid-massage, on the spot, after negociation of the price for the "wave push", while I was laying down. Meaning I had to interrupt the massage, get up, find my jeans, get the money etc. They counted every bill twice as if they did not trust me...

Now onto the good things:

- The tease was well executed. One of the girl was obviousely more experienced at this (the "receptionist" was not, the other was)
- The finish was also very very good, with the right amount of oil, pressure, movement
- The girls get spontaneousely topless (and very silently haha) when you are on your belly so when you turn on your back, you get a nice surprise and view

All in all, I think this is a decent place, but I think there are better places for this kind of money (Kama comes to mind).

Recent Ratings
Mister   29-9-2019 13:38  Karma  +2   Wave push is where they rub you with their boobs
SlenderGent   22-9-2019 00:44  Karma  +3   Probably worth spending a couple more at Mia for 4-hand. Thx
cityguy   17-9-2019 09:54  Karma  +2   good heads up - thanks
viking0812   15-9-2019 23:37  Acceptance  +1   
hklim   15-9-2019 23:27  Karma  +2   thanks for the review, but yeh doesn't sound like it is worth going!
hotjac   15-9-2019 14:31  Karma  +3   OK info, but it doesn't sound like an enthusiastic place to go.