Face:  4/5, 90% DB pics
Body: 4/5, if you like skinny flatter girls, she's perfect
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 2/5
Price: 1,000
Repeat: No

Been out of the game for a while and recently tried one of the local rub/blow type spas and realized it just wasn't for me. So back to the hotel scene after a long hiatus. Saw a lot of recent reviews on agent SIX and after checking out the TG channel, decided on Prada as her pics looked the least PSed. Booked thru wechat, very smooth.

Got to a mid-range hotel near Jordan w/elevator right next to the entrance so easy to get in and out. Arrived at room and Prada opened the door. Definitely not B&S, so credit to agent for that. Prada is about 155cm with a high narrow nose (prbly plastic but who cares), long hair, smooth white skin, skinny but not rail thin. I'd say 90% of DB pics. I'm not a boob man and she's fairly flat which I'm fine with, also tiny eraser nipples which I liked.

She asked for $$ upfront, which I was surprised at, she said that its normal now (?)  Wasn't in the mood to argue so paid up and tried to chit chat with her a bit about general topics, but really it went nowhere. She helped me undress, then shower w/no extra service. Got back to the bed and she started prepping for BBBJ, after about 3-4mins capped LB off and she got on top, then mish, then doggy, then mish then   Cleaned up LB, showered and out in under 30mins. Felt like I was watching a boring JAV on fast forward and she was just checking off the boxes. No kissing either (LFK nor DFK).

In the end we got the job done and nothing wrong with looks/body/agent but no attempt at a connection to make it feel less transactional. If u just want a pretty, skinny chinese girl she'll be around until the 19th, but don't expect anything more.

Attaching the DB pic which I think most accurately resembles her.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   18-9-2019 11:11  Karma  +10   
notmyrealname   17-9-2019 21:31  Acceptance  +1   
chaoprokia   16-9-2019 18:49  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
hotjac   16-9-2019 17:28  Karma  +5   Ouch - if I wanted sex like that I would go to my SO ... their job is to make this a fun naughty adventure.
BootBoot   14-9-2019 07:57  Karma  +3   Try Essar or Jolin - May be your cup of tea
batman108   14-9-2019 01:42  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
hydrobun   14-9-2019 00:36  Acceptance  +1