Face:  Slightly MILFy
Body:  Awesome
Skill: 8/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 6/10
PSE: 11/10
Price & Session Length:  1600
Repeat: maybe

Wing looks quite alright in a green body suit lingerie. Not my kind of tea but wouldn't say no to a date. When the door opened she's in her early 30s. Tall, hourglass figure, her outfit hid her boobs a little but complimented her waist and long legs well. She turned around showing her great arse, I couldn't resist bending her over and gave her a little bite and a kiss. We quickly undressed and jumped into the shower. She tenderly washed every inch of my body, turned me around, and washed my crack. She then pressed her body against mine and sliding her tits up and down, her arms wrapped around me, wondered around, eventually down to my dick and balls and played with them. I turned my head around, she pressed her lips against mine, her hands still caressing my cock...

I laid down in massage bed, she gave me an great massage. She was strong but didn't press hard, and her on point accuracy really got to the stiffened joints. I no longer felt the numb and stiffness on my joints. She slipped her fingers between my thighs, the finger tips slightly playing with my balls. I propped my arse up and she played with my shaft as well. She licked my balls from behind, licked up a little and a little more onto the arsehole. I moaned out from pleasure, Wing knew she pressed the right button and started tonguing my arse hard, sometimes around the rim, sometimes plunging the tip into the hole a little... I turned around without a blink she dropped her head down and sucked on my rock hard cock, our eyes locked, she flicked her tongue on the tip, pulling the slimy pre cum on the tip without looking away... I lost control and pulled her up on me, I plunged my tongue into her lips, licking it back off her tongue and our tongues swirled...

She broke off after a while, prepared the air bed while I admired her gorgeous body. She invited me to join her in there, which I happily obliged. Poured nuru gel on my back she once again pressed her soft breast against my back and rubbed them up and down, she used her soft body parts against my hard ones, and her hard bones against my soft parts. She slipped her fingers between my arse crack and teased my little hole again and I moaned, encouraging her to do more but her limit sets there... Ahh well it still felt great. She flipped me over, rubbed me again with her great boobs, our lips and tongues locked. She swing her body around, gave me a blowjob, while offered her pussy to my face. How could I refuse? I licked her pussy lips, she moaned from the shock, looking at the empty void I thought to myself why not? I slipped a finger into her, she didn't refuse, most other girls don't like it. It wasn't hard to find the special spot, cause when I did, she bobbed her head even more on my shaft. We played at each other's genitals for god knows how long, I heard her breath started to get heavier and heavier, we moved to the tantra chair where she laid down, I had the condom on and fucked her missionary. The angle of tantra chair with the nuru had her slid down on my cock, her eyes rolled and pulled me in for a deep French kiss. To my surprise before I could change position her suddenly grabbed me hard, I could feel her pussy contract. I knew she came but I wasn't done. Wing got up, told me to lay in the massage bed, I wondered what she had to offer... She pinned me in bed, not letting me move an inch, pulled off my condom and wrapped her lips on my cock. She sucked me rigorously until I couldn't hold it, went past the point of no return and still not letting me move, I shot all my load into her mouth and she devoured my cock down to the very base.....

Many WG I encountered only did it as a job but this girl actually enjoyed doing it. Service wise she really was top notch, I got this girl's contact, hope she'll contact me whenever she's in Hong Kong.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
male_rabbit   18-9-2019 21:44  Karma  +10   
hklim   15-9-2019 23:22  Karma  +2   Excellent! nuru spa always difficult to book in my experience
aeroga   15-9-2019 12:07  Acceptance  +1   Great report! It'll be good to know how long she stays in HK. Can share her we chat contact to me pls?
batman108   14-9-2019 01:43  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
j.chan702   13-9-2019 23:52  Acceptance  +1   she sounds damn hot.... is she a bit chubby though? with that sort of rack.
ramont   13-9-2019 23:24  Karma  +6   Nice
hotjac   13-9-2019 19:43  Karma  +6   Bang on - she sounds like a keeper!