Status Offline
Post at 12-9-2019 09:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
CL 106 - I felt bad and finished off with a handy

Date & Time of Session:  8/25 @ 4:45PM
Name: CL106 - http://go141.com/en/B11038-TST-HoneyGirls-CL106.html
Nationality & Language: Sichuan, Mandarin
Face:  5/5 - To be honest, she looked way cuter in person than the
Body:  4/5 - Maybe 5'6, really skinny, actually had a great ass (so large it had stretch marks) but, again, -1 for not shaving. Wtf is with these girls?
Skill: 2/5 - All below.
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5 - It's all below.
Price & Session Length:  1100 HKD + 100 HKD tip (i don't even know why I tipped)
Repeat: Nah

Repeated CL because, honestly, all of her girls look exactly like her photos, and also the hotel is walking distance from the China Ferry.

It was raining and all the ATMs were closed so I was almost late, but I eventually got there on time and went on up.

Went in and saw CL106, she was very, very cute (cuter than her photos), and we had some awkward chit chat and then jumped into the bathroom to shower. I am always really paranoid when they don't get into the shower with me right away, so I turned on the water, got naked, and walked straight back out to make sure I watched her ass get into the shower. I had my backpack with me (laptop, passport, etc.). Had a half-hearted clean in the shower, then went out to the bed.

She sat me down and gave the weakest bbbj (why do I even let them do this), and promptly quit after something like 30 seconds. Capped and then lubed up -- she was reaaallllyyy thin and I tend to be girthier than others, so we needed some extra lube. Went at this for a while, and then I asked her to spin around (still on top) and ride reverse. I've always wanted a toned ass to hop on my dick like that. She wasn't into it, and said it hurt her stomach. I pulled her back on top of me and started pounding away, but she said that that also hurt her stomach, so she wanted to switch to mish.

Switch to mish, went for a while, but started to get a little bored because it was obvious she was not enjoying it. Thought I would switch to doggy to open her up a bit. Went after it for a while, but I was a little hungover so I could just not , and she eventually told me she couldn't take it anymore, please let her finish with a handjob. I said I would go gentle, and went gentle, but it was obvious she was really uncomfortable (but she had a great ass). I told her I didn't want to continue if she was uncomfortable, and let her go for the hand.

She HJed for seriously like.. ever.. and I still couldn't . I ended up instructing her where to sit, what to do, and got 90% of the way there myself -- then let her finish the last 10%.

Showered again with her, she said she was leaving the next day to Zhuhai airport to fly back home. Paid her the money, left the hotel, and it immediately started raining. CL didn't even text me to ask how service was (which she did immediately after the other time, including trying to get me to go back and buy a second round), which means that I think she thought she did a bad job and told CL she did a bad job. Meh.

To be honest, I fucking loved CL105 (way more than 106) -- but that guy wrote that bullshit 'how to train dat ass' post, and the way he wrote just turned me off from repeating her. Felt like she was tainted or something -- then it all turned out to be fake, so fuck you dude.

Also I saw the CL106 photos (which I lost, sorry guys, but she was the tall, skinny, young thing in the blue schoolgirl outfit) being used by a different agent a few days ago. I don't believe it was actually her, I think it was a b&s. In my experience, so far, CL has never b&s once.

Recent Ratings
bongo   22-9-2019 23:11  Karma  +2   Thanks for the report. I had B&S with CL tonight. Is this a common thing? Are they not a recommended agent?
elasticx   13-9-2019 16:45  Karma  +2   Thx for the report. FWIW I've gotten the B&S from CL before
UncleDad   12-9-2019 20:45  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
hotjac   12-9-2019 15:31  Karma  +3   When its time to go its time to go - sounds like she was plum wore out ...