Reading Access 70
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 27-8-2019 18:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wow Wow: Dou Dou Flower Fairy Cutie

Date & Time of Session: 27 August 2019
Name: Dou
Link: http://go141.com/en/A53033-TST-S ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese, no English)
Face: 4/5 (5/5 when laughing and smiling)
Body: 4/5 slim, small but good handfull boobs
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: began at 3/5 and rapdily went to 5/5
Price & Session Length: 900 for 90mins
Repeat: Flower Fairy - always. Dou Dou i think good for a re-eat!

New Phone: +852-55416914 wechat: wxid_eydqap9bdaz312

After a busy few months, finally getting to catch up on letting off some steam. And today was a perfect excuse to seek sanctuary in Flower Fairy and give Charlie and the girls a visit.  
Always like the Flower Fairy location, easy to get to, and still discreet, pinged Charlie to let her know i was coming, and she said she and the girls were waiting for me! Zipped in and took
the lift up to 3rd floor and was greeted by Charlie who was looking very sexy and hot today, in a nice slinky dress showing off plenty of leg. She always looks good, but today wah-ahey! Couple of girls in the reception area, and Charlie sat me down and introduced them to me, and got one of them to bring me a glass of water. The one with the water Dou Dou/Doo-Doo reminded me of one of the interns at work, very pretty, slim but nice body and seemed very pleasent and Charlie kept telling me 'service very good!' so who was i to argue?

Took the VIP room with the bath, for 90 mins and Dou Dou led me in and shut the door behind us. She starts helping me off with my clothes and apologises for her lack of English, i tell her in my ropey Cantonese that its ok, i speak enough Chinese to get into trouble but not necessarily out of it. This gets a big smile from Dou Dou and you can see she's relieved that communications isnt going to be an issue, and she becomes very talkative, asking me where I'm from, how long I've been in Hong Kong, how come I speak Cantonese, how long do i
know Charlie for etc? She  prepares the tub, lining it with plastic and starting to fill it, and tells me to have a shower before i get in the bath, so i don't make the water dirty straight away!  SOme logic there i guess, so while the tub is filling up with a nice buibbly mixture, she helps me out of my boxers and gives junior a quick introductory squeeze and me a quick kiss on the cheeks and lips, while my hand around her waist is guided down on to her butt cheeks, always a good sign. She tells me to shower and she'll be back, so i step into the shower and after checking the temp on the shower hose thats filling up the bath, start showering returning the hose to filling up the bath while i soap up.

On days like today, can never have to many showers and have a good shower and wash and after showering I step into a nice very warm soapy bath, and wait for Dou Dou's return.  There's a knock at the door and she returns, and seeing i'm in the bath strips down to what seems like a bikini and comes over to the bath tub and gives me a very nice kiss, and begins to wash me like I'm the dirtiest fellow in the world. I guess she may have read my mind! She gives me a very thorough combination seductive and fun bath, ending up half in the bath with me while she washes my hair and head, and reaches around and soaps and scrubs me all over. All the while making sure that junior is getting enough attention, and rubbing a small but very nice set of bikini clad boobies in my face, my neck, my back, my belly and grinding herself over my arms and legs until she's sure that I'm clean enough to be rinsed off. She washes me down, and comments on the fact that junior is somewhat awake and tries to drown him with the shower spray!  She's fun and seems to be enjoying herself, i finally step put and while i'm toweling myself off, she rinses the soap off her arms and legs, and hops out and leads me to the bed, pushing me face down into the tatami and goes to work.

She knows her teasing skills, not so sure of how much of a real massage she could give , but she knows how to tease, tickle, caress and kiss, she's got a very gentle and seductive touch, and i soon realize that her bikini has somehow gone missing in the course of the massage and its a very naked biody sliding up and down me. She dim's the light and asks me to roll over, and i'm greeted by a very beautiful sight, she's a slim girl, but curves in the right places and some small but perfectly sizxed breasts for hr body, reminds me of Coco from HBS &
Karma days.  

Now junior is wide awake and she takes fuill advantage of him, while i do my best to feast on those breasts, and some very lickable nipples, and while myn hands are allowed some gentle access to her little sister, she's very insistent that i be gentle down there, and when she realizes i'm not trying to frig her to death, quite happy with some digit action. She's got a great little body and she certainly knows her way round a joystick, at one point she's giving me i guess a blowjob if i had a forcefiield around my dick, as i get a few kisses up and down his length, and a lot of hot breath and a few hints at what future visits could offer. Now the while time, she's quite vocal and talking all kinds of naughtiness in a mixtrue of Cantonese, mandarin and some random English words. Did tell her no need as it was at times a tad distracting.

She oils up junior for the final part of the round, and gives me one hell of hand job, working the shaft, the crown, the balls, my taint and tickling my asshole at one point until i'm firing on all cylinders and she's giggling at the quantity as she cleans me up, before stepping into the shower to wash her hands, and coming back with a hand towel to wipe my forehead and snugling up to me for the remaining 10 minutes or so. Call me old fashioned, but i like the girls who are still friendly and fun after the fact, nothing can be a bigger killer especially for a re-eat when a girl gives a great session, but once you've fired is "get out!'. Dou Dou snuggles in my arms, plucking at my chest hair, asking me about my tattoo's, and chastting about Hong kong and suprisingly what do i think of the current protests. She seems somewhat perturbed by the thought that Hong Kong people feel they have little freedom. It's a tad weird but amusing to be lying there naked with a naked girl discussing political unrest but thats how we see out the session.

She joins me in the shower and is still very attentive and makes sure I'm all cleaned up, and is amused when i make sure i give her a thorough soaping and washdown. She helps me dress up, and quickly dresses herself, i pay her for the session, she gives me a big hug and kiss, a bit more DFK then I've had all session and leads me back out to reception where Charlie asks me if everything was good? Dou Dou answers for me "very good" in English and starts laughing and tells Charlie that I will be coming back again soon. This girl knows what she is doing, and I like it!   

Charlie offers me a coffee and invites me to stay and chat but i do have to get back to the office for a call at 5:30, so i have to head out. But i iwll be back

first pic with the blurred face and the black and white shot, from Dou Dou.... i think she's going to be well worth a revisit!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   30-9-2019 10:03  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
ramont   4-9-2019 13:04  Karma  +8   Thanks
David.youngson   28-8-2019 13:49  Karma  +3   Great
lobshot   28-8-2019 09:45  Acceptance  +1   
Otto12345   28-8-2019 07:15  Karma  +3   Excellent
orangerange   28-8-2019 00:13  Karma  +4   Effort in writing - good stuff
viking0812   27-8-2019 19:59  Acceptance  +1   
Stonecold   27-8-2019 19:14  Karma  +5   Nice read!
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14093
Posts 2251
Karma 13934
Acceptance 3172
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 30-9-2019 07:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 zbmthethird's post

I finally got to try Dou Dou (Duo Duo as Charlie typed it), but it's pronounced Do Do, so whatever. It was a great time. She's a petite girl- maybe 5'4" or a pinch shorter. Body is in great proportions as zbm noted. I mean would I like her to have a little bigger tits? Sure, but they're fine for her size and they are natural. Her waist to hips / ass ratio is great and she has good curves without fat.

Nice girl. I don't have Canto or Mandarin, so harder to build rapport, but she managed despite language issues. I did the nuru for 1 hour. Highlight was after the flip when she was on me in a CG position and basically sliding her back and forth over my LB and using her hand to work the tip and assure no accidental slip-in. Massage was pretty good. Post-massage activities were very good. I would definitely repeat.