Face:  0/5, 0% same as profile on DB.
Body: 1/5, short, flabby belly, F cups as advertised. Pizza pie, large areolas
Skill: 1/5
Service: 0/5, very friendly
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  $600 45mins BBBJ, tit fuck, FS
Repeat:  no and not with this agent

Was horny and wanted big tits. Sent a WhatsApp message and the agent replied quite quickly. He rushed me to go up quickly. First red flag.

Was 1am so went in from the side entrance. The front glass doors are locked late night it seems.

Knocked and the door opened slightly; the girl’s face was 0% same as DB but her tits were big so I told myself just go with it. Paid up front. Even she says, “this is how it’s done in HK, right?

She’s polite but nothing attractive. I shower alone quickly and there are no towels. There’s no service or GFE. She just offers paper towels. Second red flag. So if by now you still want to try this agent and his stable then bring your own towel.

The room is a pig sty and wet cuz you can’t dry off properly. Third red flag. She undressed and showers and comes out. Starts licking my nips and I’m not turned on so I just take control. I lie her on her back and fuck her mouth. She says I’m big - I’m not - but let’s me fuck her mouth for some time. Light suction and hand on the base which I don’t like.

I then ask for a tit fuck while she’s still on her back. Big, full tits with big nipples. I’m not a fan of this but the sheer mass of her tits makes my cock disappear.

She caps me and we do variations of mish, doggie and with her on her side. This goes on for about 20 minutes.  I ask to come in between her tits. She obliged and I shoot after 5 minutes of tit fucking.

She cleans herself up, goes shower with no sign of wanting to sort me out first.  I shower too after she’s done, get dressed and leave.

What a waste of my money and time. If only I didn’t let my little head make the decisions.  Haven’t told the agent off for the major B&S and don’t know if I should even bother.  What do you think?

[ Last edited by  BootBoot at 27-7-2019 01:56 ]

Recent Ratings
kalip   29-7-2019 17:57  Karma  +4   Sorry for your loss
Mister   27-7-2019 18:12  Karma  +2   Turn around and walk away
donkeykongjr   27-7-2019 09:10  Karma  +3   
JCloy   27-7-2019 07:56  Karma  +4   thanks for the heads up
BootBoot
Master Mongerer

UID 112901
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6141
Posts 267
Karma 6110
Acceptance 619
Reading Access 80
Registered 26-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 29-7-2019 00:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
This NP hotel is a dump

Having had a session with L277 in a Wanchai/Admiralty hotel, in hindsight the room 543 kept was a dump.

For the price, really not good.