Name: Vivi
Nationality & Language: Chinese / Cantonese  
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5  
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 4.5/5
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length: $1200 = 60 minutes with B2B and BJ.
Repeat: Yes

Having read rgsm’s report on this new opened sauna I thought I will go down myself to check this out. Understandingly, it is located just a few door steps from the infamous ‘Yung Kee’ goose restaurant so the prices are not cheap. If you want cheapness, may I suggest SSP or even Prince Edward. I believe that Tung Tung in Prince Edwards offers a fantastic massage for a reasonable fee. Upon entering the door, I was let in by Annie who speaks very good English. It wasn’t that busy mainly due to it being new and time of day, so I was shown around all 5 rooms + sauna. I have to say the place is immaculate with attention to detail as it resembles a 5 star hotel. One thing that struck me, were the two larger rooms both containing large bath tubs, as I do enjoy a good soak especially since most flats in Hong Kong only have showers.
I was led in the room by mamasan and told her that I wanted to see ViVi after hearing a report on this forum about her. She nodded politely and instructed me to take a shower as she was running the bath. All rooms contain showers so there is no look of embarrassment if you accidently bump into another person. After I just finished, Vivi entered. She is around 5ft 5 with a pretty good physic. The best feature is her amazing breasts. Very perk and a reasonable large. I think she’s had some work done but I personally don’t really care. She was checking the temperature of the bath then assisted me in. She started to lather me up in the soapy water and I could tell by her eyes she was getting a little adventurous as she reached ‘downunder’ and started playing my LB. Instantly I had a reaction and I asked her if she would like to join me. She was a little bit hesitant but slowly took her clothes revealing that magnificent figure. ViVi then tied her hair back and slowly laid on top of me in the bath. This felt amazing as we both cuddled each other and gazed into each other’s eye whilst she was stroking my LB. After a little play on her perky nipples it was time for a massage!
You can tell she has previous experience as the pressure was sufficient as to not cause too much pain and not too less you actually you don’t feel it. Many times, have I been to these types of places where the girls are just trained to trample all over you which really isn’t a pleasant experience for me. The massage lasted for around 30 minutes where paying extra attention to the areas around my LB signalled the end of part I.

I was instructed to flip and offered a pillow. My LB has reached it’s full extent after the bath encounter and the teasing in part I. She put on cover and started to go to town on it. My word she is good! She positioned to body so I could see her arse and LS. What a sight that was! I felt Mount Vesuvius was going to erupt so I asked her to stop and as I wanted to suck on her exquisite nipples. She positioned both breasts in my face to allow for easy access. Whilst I was sucking on them, she began to stroke LB again that eventually led to her mouth being positioned there again.  After this endless sucking action, the volcano erupted and I could feel the tremors.  You can actually name her the Dyson ViVi [V12] Ultimate!

Once we finished, she led me into the shower and we washed each other up with lots of shower gel. Overall ViVi is very polite and friendly girl. She does care about the service she takes prides in looking after her clients. I will definitely come back when I have time since mamasan asked me to try out the sauna.  You can always argue it is expensive but the location, the place itself, and service are second to none.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Leg_o_man   21-7-2019 18:18  Karma  +4   Excellent
princeandnpg   15-6-2019 02:11  Karma  +4   Tried the $700 level & really liked it. Gonna try the VIP soon & will report back
xooxer   15-6-2019 00:36  Karma  +3   
Jjackson   14-6-2019 19:11  Karma  +3   They solicited me on WhatsApp. May try.
viking0812   14-6-2019 14:52  Acceptance  +1   
David.youngson   14-6-2019 12:13  Karma  +3   So it’s better than Kama? Where is Tung Tung please? )
walkuprelax   14-6-2019 11:53  Karma  +2   
batman108   14-6-2019 09:14  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks