Karma 175
Acceptance 36
Reading Access 20
Registered 27-3-2019
Status Offline
Post at 1-5-2019 20:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia] Bad experience with klstarclub01.com

So, I had a fairly bad experience with an agent in KL at the end of my trip there, and I thought I'd post a write up here as an anti-recommendation. (Hopefully this is the right forum! I wasn't completely sure. I think this doesn't qualify as a report.)

The agent is whoever runs klstarclub01.com. I messaged him on a Sunday around 5:30pm to ask about an Indonesian girl whose pictures looked really good, and said that if she was free I could be there at 7pm. He asked me some questions, but was really slow to reply and kept saying he had to confirm details with the girl, so the conversation took forever. Finally at 6:55 he said something like, "OK! you're confirmed for 7pm, head on over." I told him there was no way I could do 7pm any more and that it would take me at least half an hour to get there. He told me, "no problem, just go anyway."

So I show up at the place (he's given me the address and was supposed to tell me the room number when I got there), text him that I'm there, and... no response. I text him again after waiting fifteen minutes, and still no response. After about twenty-five minutes of silence I text him that I'm leaving, and finally he says "hold on, I'm arranging it for you." I give him another five minutes or so, and he says "OK, you're all set, go on up," and lists three room numbers. I'm confused and ask which number is the girl I had gone there to see, and only then does he say "oh, she's not available, but these three rooms are other girls you can try."

I was pissed but eventually did end up trying the three rooms he gave me. Only one girl answered the door and she was average looking. LB got the better of me and I decided to go for it anyway. Ended up being pretty bad - she was much older than the girl I'd gone to meet and had a bad attitude - but since this isn't a report I won't bother with the details.

I've seen a couple of successful reviews for this agent on the forum here, so it's possible that I just had bad luck. Still, I would definitely not use him again. Even if the girl was mostly at fault (canceled at the last minute or something) he should have let me know what was going on much quicker, and I suspect that he actually never told the girl that I would be there at 7:30 instead of 7:00. I tried two other agents in KL and both were way easier to work with.

Recent Ratings
jj1991123   19-7-2019 17:24  Acceptance  +2   Thanks for the warning bro. I feel pity for you. I plan on going to KL soon. It would be great if I can have some good a ...
cknc31   3-5-2019 17:33  Acceptance  +3   ouch
jeffzeke   2-5-2019 12:37  Acceptance  +15   appreciate the warning
hkpunter999   2-5-2019 07:57  Acceptance  +5   Sorry to hear that!
batman108   2-5-2019 00:20  Acceptance  +2   awesome and thanks