Karma 732
Acceptance 182
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2019 15:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
3 days in KL, Malaysia

Just got back from a work trip from KL, sadly didn’t go to Beach Club and Thai as I had a lot of work colleagues with me and we were staying in close proximity to the 2 clubs. So didn’t want to embarrass anyone and avoid the embarrassment myself since I didn’t want stories heading back to the wife that I am not as innocent as she thinks I am.

Went to Sky River but it was still undergoing renovation but the capt inside got me cab to Fuji Spa where they seem to have some understanding.  Fuji is a 15 Ringgit ride from Sky River and took about 15mins but may be cheaper on grab.  They have a line up similar to Sky River but sadly no Mongolians but more on that later in the report.
Location: Cheras in KL. Use East Club if you’re taking a grab.
Name: Amy
Nationality and Language: Viet spoke good English
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service:5/5
GFE:5/5
Price & Session: MYR 238 and 1 hour
Repeat: More fish in the sea to try but this was amongst one of my best punts in a while

So I landed up in East with the intention of indulging myself with either a Viet or a prc girl.  After seeing the line-up zeroed in on Amy and set off to the room after paying up.  The rooms at Fuji at best can be described as functional but I had Amy to distract me from the poor environment.  Natural set of big tits and a slim waist with a firm tight butt is what I like and she ticked all of the boxes when the dress came off.  Got into the shower and that when I knew I was going to have a good punt when Amy started making out like a long lost gf when she heard I like all things Vietnamese be it their food, beer or women.  Post a quick was we headed over to the bed where more kissing started than sometime even my wife does before the deed.  Needless to say she worked her way down and started with an great BBBJ and I was scared I would come then and there so asked her to put a condom and started with her riding me.  Those tits of hers were a sight to see bouncing up and down.  After a few minutes we shifted to missionary with her feet near her ears and me pounding away after weeks of no sex like a jackhammer.  Switched to doggy till I came a few minutes later. This is where the GFE quotient went up post cleaning up she started kissing again and let me suckle on her ample tits, till we decided to shower.
Caught a grab back to the hotel and met colleagues for dinner after that.

The next day had sometime before I went out for the evening with colleagues so went to Genesis Spa at Menara Genesis in KL.  Didn’t stay long as the one beautiful Indian Malaysian girl that I found attractive got picked by a fellow punter because my capt was busier chatting with a fellow capt and didn’t hear my confirmation for her.  Pissed me off so the rest of the line-up lost its appeal though they had PRC’s, viets, indos, pinays and local malay women.

Walked over to the Federal Hotel in Bukit Bintang and walked past the reception to the deluxe spa board and took the stair down.  Was met by a friendly capt who called for a line up and explained the pricing, they have malays, prc’s, indos, Bangladeshi and Mongolians (you read it right).  Sadly the 2 Mongolians women were busy so choose a prc.
Name: Didn’t ask
Nationality and Language: PRC basic English
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session: MYR 280 and 1 hour
Repeat: Nope when Mongolians are on offer.

Standard mechanical punt nothing much to write about other than I got release in multiple positions and left.

The next day went back with the intention to try the Mongolians on offer.  They have 2 one who is a  slightly chubby on and one who they categorise as a model were asking for MYR750 for an hour. The chubby one was making good eye contact and smiling so went with her.  Language was a challenge but universal hand signals worked fine.
Name: Didn’t get
Nationality and Language: Mongolian no english
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5 due to the language barrier
Price & Session: MYR 330 and 1 hour
Repeat: Nope

Language being an issue hands signals worked well.  She had the most pink nipples and areolas I have even seen and had a great time suckling on them.  Quick shower followed by a semi mechanical punt but she did get into the steam of things once the condom went on and started in mish.  Needless to say I didn’t understand what she was saying but enjoyed the intermeshing of cultures and turned her over after a few minutes for some doggy since she did have a lovely chunky butt.  

A quick recap of 3 days spent in KL. Apologies for any typos or language issues and the length. Typing as fast as I can while the wife is
out buying groceries.  Happy punting gents keep the reports coming, it’s a pleasure to live vicariously through you all.

Recent Ratings
tempintern   5-4-2019 08:29  Karma  +2   
daytripper   2-4-2019 09:11  Karma  +8   Thanks. Going soon.
batman108   1-4-2019 23:22  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
zennor   1-4-2019 20:06  Karma  +5   
dakenjiro   1-4-2019 19:23  Karma  +3   Send your wife out to shop for shoes - guaranteed more time for the important things in life ;)
hkpunter999   1-4-2019 19:09  Karma  +6   
RockyRockstar   1-4-2019 19:05  Karma  +5   Good work love KL why do you like Mongolians so much? Am I missing out?!
Dr.A   1-4-2019 18:00  Karma  +8   
ernieb   1-4-2019 16:01  Karma  +5   Thanks
aurufc   1-4-2019 15:36  Karma  +10   Good trip and thanks for the report