Subject: Rules and protocol for places like Flower Fairy?
kanekiten
Nookie Newbie

UID 248501
Digest Posts 0
Credits 77
Posts 10
Karma 75
Acceptance 45
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2018 17:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Rules and protocol for places like Flower Fairy?

I made a mistake asking manager/mamasan if fs is available, explaining that I was from out of town and didn't understand all the rules. They replied saying they do full body aromatherapy and now not responding

I did my research on honey girls and walk ups before coming but now interested in spas and didn't do enough research before hand, just have my phone so it's tough looking up information. Hope you guys can help me out.

I read some reports of guys getting full body nuru massage with rubbing on their ls/between their thighs
How do I make sure I get the menu option that includes that, or tell if it's even on the menu? Thanks in advance!

Also open to any recommendations on honey girls or walk ups..
I've never punted. Since my time is short I'm really wanting each experience to be a great one

Recent Ratings
batman108   9-12-2018 06:30  Acceptance  +2   good luck
SimonTheShark
Kinky King

UID 165322
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1618
Posts 89
Karma 1595
Acceptance 461
Reading Access 50
Registered 22-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 9-12-2018 14:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 kanekiten's post

Did you get it figured out?

The appeal of just a tug from a Madge didn't with for me so cant hero on that side. In general..
1. The reviews well give a sense as to which agents are good or bad
2. Be clear with what you want so no disappointment
3. If you're bait and switched or don't like the girl, you can walk
4. Be safe
5. Share photos and experience here do others that follow can learn

|\
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((({(º<
                                   /

56kicks
Carnal Conqueror

UID 24932
Digest Posts 0
Credits 341
Posts 265
Karma 337
Acceptance 85
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-5-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2019 20:53  Profile P.M. 
Unlike hotels, most places with fixed addresses will never tell you blatantly (esp wechat); what things are on offer. This is inherently illegal in HK and a quick screenshot can be used against them if they get arrested.

For most massage places; FS, bbbj and other such services are considered to be “off limits” by management. In reality this is dependent on 3 factors: 1) your relationship with the mamasan, 2) your relationship with the WG, and 3) what the WG herself is willing to do (based on money or her mood.)

If you have never been to a place before, it is unlikely that they will share more than necessary with you. They run a business and have a lot of people messaging them; so step one is always making an initial visit or patronage. There are a lot of punters in HK, many bad and very few good. Most WG and spas would rather see you first, see what their experience with you as a customer is like before offering anything else on the menu. This is especially true with spas that are in the 600-1000 price range.

Cheers,

Recent Ratings
ramont   9-5-2019 01:12  Acceptance  +8   This is accurate