Digest Posts 0
Credits 1686
Posts 114
Karma 1661
Acceptance 505
Reading Access 150
Registered 24-7-2016
Status Offline
Post at 4-12-2018 23:44  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Singapore] Cristine B&S

Date & Time of Session: December 2018
Name:  Cristine
Link: stunning student / massage fun
Agent: None (???)
Nationality & Language: Surely Filipinos
Face: 2/5
Body: 2/5
Skill: NA
Service: NA
GFE: NA
PSE: NA
Price & Session Length: asked for 230/90
Repeat: surely not

Classic bait and switch here and I was stupid enough to believe in it.
Few text messages with way too many "baby "and "honey" in her answers. (soooo fake)
Agreed on outcall and tried to force me to start the session earlier.
Finally agreed on a late session.

Arrived so late that I was freezing in the lobby (couldn't use the lift without a pass) so I was waiting outside.

When she arrived, I was sure she was looking for me but as she didn't look like the person at all (really cute girl on the pictures by the way... ) I didn't pay much attention.

She passed in front of me twice and I looked at her.
Fat tummy, not elegant at all and double chin...   the person on the pictures is not busty at all and that one was (shape didn't even look good).

She texted me looking for me and I answered "if you're the person with the mini skirt then you're not the person from the pictures"

As I made myself clear about the "no rejection fee" (such a sad thing here in Singapore) I stop the conversation straight away and she didn't insist.

Finally saved some money but still felt horny afterwards...

Should have guessed that it was fishy just looking at her phone number (Philippines one)

Anyway, don't call her as you have so many better options here.

Recent Ratings
xiaodidi   6-12-2018 14:15  Karma  +4   bold move. i prob would have banged anyway
tempintern   6-12-2018 12:40  Karma  +2   
RockyRockstar   6-12-2018 02:20  Karma  +4   Good work. If in Sing just go to Geyling imo
dzbank   5-12-2018 21:47  Acceptance  +1   Excellent i chatted her a few weeks back. she asked to meet at the lobby and didnt' show up at the end. for sure it's ...
batman108   5-12-2018 09:59  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks