Reading Access 50
Registered 25-10-2011
Status Offline
Post at 18-11-2018 14:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Australia] [Melbourne] Stella Butterfly

Date & Time of Session:  11/11/2018  at 2pm
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Age: 18 (apparently first year of university, can never be too sure though)
Face:  3.5/5
Body:  5/5 - average C cup boobs, nice ass
Skill: 5/5 - fairly good BBBJ, can ride
Service: 69, BBBJ, normal sex positions and shower
GFE: 10/5 (see below)
Price: $170/30 minutes
Repeat: maybe...

I had a session a few weeks back with another one of the girls from the Butterfly stable (Cecilia) who wasn't to my liking, she had just arrived and a month into being in Australia she doesn't like it and you could tell in her personality that she was feeling quite miserable, which is understandable being so far away from home with not much family or friends. So consequently her service or mood wasn't that great and it felt quite rushed and she put a hell of a lot of lube in the session which was quite off-putting.

Fast forward another week and here I am on a mildly hot Saturday afternoon feeling really horny. I wanted to book Ivy but she was only able to do minimum 1 hour sessions, which I didn't really want to jump at. As there wasn't much choice I decide to finally jump at the chance to see Stella after many weeks of wanting to see her but eventually go for someone else. Butterfly agent tells me she's booked out for the whole day

I decide that I shall book her for the following day in the afternoon so I have something to look forward to.

I head up to box hill and they've changed addresses from their usual place before the 2 week hiatus where they couldn't be contacted, no matter as it's only about 100m down the road in a new apartment complex. I rock up and realise i'm late because I can't find any parking!! After a couple minutes of strategic thinking I decide to parallel park in a spot not too far away from the address. I walk up to the place and the park outside the address is packed with kids and families having a day out, while they're nonethewiser that i'm about to explode hard into a gal.

Mind you, a few of her pics advertised with an actual girl's face is not her because I know that the girl showing her face is a girl called fruitypoppin on Instagram/Facebook and is in Canada. Everything else, I believe is legit.

I go up to the room after getting the address and she's hidden behind the door. I have a look at her and she has a somewhat similar resemblance to the instagram girl, but definitely know it's not the same person. She is dressed up in the same white lingerie as in her advertisement pics, which was very sexy.

She spoke English which I was glad about because it has been quite difficult talking in Chinese with the girls, she does know Chinese as well if that was your preferred language of choice.

She asks if i want to shower and I oblige and I was expecting to shower by myself but she follows me in. I had to go to relieve myself and she acts very GFE by being cheeky and watching me pee and teasing me. We shower and she is very being GFE by commenting on my back figure and just general things you'd chat about with your girlfriend. She did say a lot of trash though which can be quite annoying.

She goes onto the bed and has her arms wide open and tells me to love her. I go on and we start kissing and we keep talking while kissing. After a while she is again quite cheeky and asks if we're going to be kissing for the whole session or actually going to do something. I tell her to suck me off and she is again quite cheeky.

For her cheekiness I slap her on the ass (which is a good size mind you) while she's getting a condom ready and when she's giving me a BBBJ i try to get her to go deep by pushing her head down.

Get her to do 69 since she has quite a well trimmed LS and it didn't taste very sweet. Got her to go on top and while she was on top she told me her favourite positions were on top and on the bottom, didn't really like doggystyle (which I love). While she was on top she had her hands on my chest and dug her nails in while I grabbed her boobs. Got her to go into doggy for a little while but being considerate knowing she didn't like it too much I quickly switched to mish. Here I started pounding away hard because of her talking so much trash before. While pounding her I was kissing and making eye contact she couldn't take it and made me look away and covered her mouth from screaming.

After a little while the timer went off so I kept pounding hard with an explosion in sight, she didn't say anything to discourage me and I finally exploded

Got off and she was lying exhausted. We went to shower and this whole session it was like being with my girlfriend.

Paid her and then left.

There is a huge tradeoff though and i'm not sure if the pros exceed the cons, being whether the GFE exceeds the annoying talk, but then again girlfriends can also be quite annoying.

[ Last edited by  jeffzeke at 23-11-2018 21:22 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
davidk101   8-12-2018 06:54  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Petay_1283   26-11-2018 12:18  Karma  +10   nice, thanks.
jeffzeke   23-11-2018 21:23  Karma  +10   outstanding! I edited the title to include city/country
stinkyfeet   20-11-2018 12:54  Karma  +10   
walkuprelax   20-11-2018 10:32  Acceptance  +1   
bohica   20-11-2018 04:24  Karma  +5   STELLAr points!!!
obe   19-11-2018 21:11  Karma  +10   Excellent
halfclover   19-11-2018 16:00  Karma  +8   Ahh Stella, a delight but so much talking, glad you got that chance to see her.
batman108   19-11-2018 02:04  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
Noobienoob   18-11-2018 19:58  Karma  +4   Well done
halfclover
Master Mongerer

UID 40736
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5319
Posts 797
Karma 5277
Acceptance 830
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 19-11-2018 16:07  Profile P.M. 
Always good to read a report a girl who I have shared time with previously, refer http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 5958&highlight= , it was a double report hence name not on listing.  Glad you enjoy, she is a talker, the immaturity was fun but would get on your nerves I think.

I got a note from the agent that they were taking a break and I didn’t know they were back.  I see your report is a week of so ago, I assume you got the contact from kissyoubaby.com?  I can’t see any listings on there for this agent (I also switched phones and lost the Line contact I had).  Do you have any other contact details?
12leeaj1
Kinky King

UID 77463
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1066
Posts 70
Karma 1060
Acceptance 118
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-10-2011
Status Offline
Post at 20-11-2018 16:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 halfclover's post

Best to contact through the LINE app in their ad. I forgot what it was exactly.