Karma 5064
Acceptance 598
Reading Access 80
Registered 30-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 1-3-2018 00:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hua Hin #4. Double header

I went to the RLD today around 3:00.  I was looking for one of my past good punts but none were around.  Did a bit of scouting and found a pretty cute girl who works where my #2 girl works.
She didn't speak much English but I thought I'd give her a try.
Name: not sure
GFE: 4
PSE: 4
Attitude: 6
Delivery: pretty satisfying
Cost: 1500
Wir: not to her
Details:.   I went in the room after confirmation of price and service. This was done with sign language.
I showered and she came in.
I pulled her onto the bed with me and started to massage her.
I sensed she was pretty new to the game and she wasn't sure what I was doing.  She had a very cute round ass.  I oiled her up and started massaging her books and crannies.
She seemed to like it but then looked like she felt she needed to get her job done.
She did a real nice bbbj and I 69d a bit and then she moved
away from me.  I let her finish me up . Real nice bbbj cim and she kept sucking away. Then she cleaned herself up and she signalled that we were done.  I used Google translate to tell her I felt she was rushing me and if she wanted more customers she shouldn't do that.  She warmed up then and started to be more
affectionate.  Too late.  I paid and took off.

I was still horny believe it or not so I thought I'd see if I could pay for a quick bbbj and see if I could shoot twice fairly rapidly.
I found this girl I had talked to before. Super nice and funny.
Great attitude.
Name: don't know
Location: massage place just south on poonsuk road from first massage place.
Face: 4
Body:3
GFE: 8
PSE: 5
Attitude: 9
Cost:1000 b
Wir? Maybe

This girl was super, super nice and funny. After negotiating the price and service, I took a shower and waited for her.
She came in and we kept talking about sex and why u was punting and so forth.  She said I had a big dick and I laughed and told her she tells that to all the guys. She was sitting between my legs oiling up my Johnson.  She was massaging it very sensually while talking to me.  Even though she wasn't hot looking it was very erotic.
Then she started her very experienced wet, bbbj until I
blew.
It was great.
We laughed and I showered and took off.

For Obe and other Bros that might want intell about Hua Hin I went to Soi 80 tonight and there were tons of naughty bars and bar girls there.  I think I might head there soon to sample the
wares.

[ Last edited by  daytripper at 1-3-2018 00:21 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
twfun   29-5-2018 01:59  Karma  +3   Thanks
blast77   2-3-2018 20:18  Karma  +6   Well done
JJJ37   2-3-2018 01:22  Karma  +8   good times in H2
jeffzeke   1-3-2018 12:57  Karma  +10   good reviews, thanks!
obe   1-3-2018 09:19  Karma  +10   Two shots well done!
batman108   1-3-2018 05:25  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks