Subject: [USA] [California] [SF Bay Area] [San Mateo] Suzy DDG Busty K Girl
  This thread has been closed by jkfoodftw at 17-11-2023 10:20. 
Vulgaria
Lustful Lord

UID 99923
Digest Posts 0
Credits 595
Posts 41
Karma 594
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-12-2012
Status Offline
Post at 8-1-2018 10:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA] [California] [SF Bay Area] [San Mateo] Suzy DDG Busty K Girl

Date: December 26, 2017
Name: Lala
Link: http://www.cityvibe.com/sanfranc ... g-peninsula/1956671
Nationality & Language: Korean with very little English
Agent: SMS text appointment
Services Overview: Mutual shower, FS, massage
Face: 3.8/5
Body: 3.8/5
Skill: 2.5/5
Service: 1.5/5
Price: $220USD/hr
WIR: Maybe not

Forgive me bros, it has been almost 3 to 4 years since my last punt, so I am really out of practice with reviews!

It was a cold Boxing Day evening. As a kid I heard Dec 26 was the day people returned gifts at the mall, or it had something to do with boxing/unboxing presents.
However I felt the need to blow into some K gal's box :-)

Saw Suzy's ad on CV who caught my eye. Sent a text and was able to get an appointment after some initial questioning.
The address was not something that was easy to find on google maps. However it is a new building and the general area is otherwise not difficult to locate.

Went into the building and located Suzy's unit. Strangely she did not open the door when I stood outside, so I had to do a little light knocking. To my surprise she not only opened the door but did not stand behind it. We exchanged greeting and she lead me to the bedroom. She looks similar to the photos and is very pretty, but she did have a strange vibe about her.

Of the few RAs I've seen recently she is the most withdrawn and almost expressionless. I wonder if she is completely new to the business.

After undressing a trip to the washroom, and the typical bluetoast. We both got into the shower and she did a rather quick rinse on me. The strange thing, no soap and just a brief tug on LB. And then she sent me out, there was no BBBJ preview! I was thinking to myself, oh damn this is going to go south very quickly. I even dried myself in the shower (most gals would have helped dry and be playful too) I did get a good look at her body, and I have to say the photos make her look so much better. She does seem rather stocky (whatever she wore and greeted me at the door is form fitting and somehow created the illusion of slimness). However her tits were very large for me and I really enjoyed the sight and feel of the enlarge areolas. Wondering if she's a MILF type?

We proceed to the bedroom and I get a nice gentle body massage with her giant tatas, and she's sucking my nipples (and seemingly for quite some time). However it seemed like she was trying and it didn't do a lot for me. Then she proceeded with a BBBJ. But something didn't feel right....she ended up doing a sucking motion like with a straw...and pretty much treated the tip of LB like...a McDonald's milkshake? Or for you Asian bruthaz out there....boba milk tea! Oh dang, it was probably the worst BBBJ ever. She only focused on applying pressure and suction on the tip, and did not go further even by a little bit! After a few minutes she apologized and I think I get it....either she was not in the mood, or she was new to this and didn't feel like it. It was almost like she had a bit of a gagging reaction, and then spat out. I've never had a gal do this to me before :-(

At the very least she did try....even though she lacked a lot of spirit and passion :-(

So then she got on top and capped me, then mounted me for a little bit. It didn't do much for me so I had her lie down and mish.
I started to get really excited, even though her service and attitude were low (for whatever reason) she still seemed pretty hot to me (or perhaps it was my fetish side of being with a pseudo MILFY BBW type).
However her honey hole wasn't as tight, but it felt quite nice.

As I slammed into her and tried to kiss her, she sucked in her lips. I guess she really didn't want any extra lovin'.
However something about her made me feel extra passionate, and I really enjoyed grabbing her butt and thrusting deeper and deeper. Even though she didn't seem as tight, she seemed pretty wet.
For some strange reason her moans while natural, sounded like she was cackling (or some sort of a laugh)! Oh dear. How do you react to that? I half jokingly mentioned that to her after the fact, and she felt embarassed.
I must have been out of practice as it felt so good I just let it go quickly and after a few pumps I emptied my clip like Keanu Reeves against the Agent in The Matrix

Usually I let the gal handle the removal and the cleaning up of the dirty bag. Suzy however, decided to "upgrade the service' by just passing me a tissue. DIY time!   

I asked for massage got a super pathetic one. Maybe I should have forced myself to for pop #2 instead, but I was spent...

And post shower cleanup, she watered me like plant, and didn't even soap LB up (I had to bloody ask for it and clean myself).
This was pretty crazy.

Prior to departure, most K-gals would give you a nice guy and a very friendly and appreciative exchange before letting you out the door. Not this one. Just a wave and maybe I did hear a thank you and a very light brief smile.

The poor gal, I wonder how long she would last in this business, especially when having repeat customers is key.
She is beautiful, though a bit big. But her service and attitude are unusually weird and hands off (literally).

[ Last edited by  Vulgaria at 8-1-2018 10:16 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
emm7   29-10-2018 23:35  Karma  +3   +++for Bay Area review!
jnets23   1-5-2018 01:18  Acceptance  +1   Nice but the link doesnt work. Possibly the entire website was taken down.
bmberman   26-1-2018 16:32  Karma  +4   You could consider this "hate fucking" haha!
sarak   24-1-2018 14:02  Acceptance  +1   Tried Suzy last week. I gues its YMMV, but her services were not as weird as the bro described...it's quite standard k ...
stinkyfeet   15-1-2018 20:29  Karma  +8   
kingstada   14-1-2018 03:12  Karma  +4   
UncleDad   12-1-2018 13:43  Karma  +4   Pics are hot-tastic at least. Lol
Petay_1283   12-1-2018 10:23  Karma  +5   
wupoer   12-1-2018 07:11  Karma  +4   Thanks for the detailed report!
jake.houston   11-1-2018 10:55  Karma  +7   Thanks for the report, keep them coming.
blast77   10-1-2018 23:23  Karma  +6   Too bad
Quacky   10-1-2018 19:41  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
paladin310   10-1-2018 14:12  Karma  +4   Sounds like Korean Pleasures is back in business!! Sorry, dude.
JJJ37   10-1-2018 02:08  Karma  +4   
NeverWong   9-1-2018 14:18  Karma  +3   
doghead   9-1-2018 05:17  Karma  +4   With an experience like that, u may feel like dropping out of the scene again.
hkpunter999   8-1-2018 23:11  Karma  +6   
Weelock   8-1-2018 16:10  Karma  +5   Favorable
lefeu   8-1-2018 13:49  Karma  +6   Nice review! for being out of practice
obe   8-1-2018 13:41  Karma  +8   Excellent
spahunters101   8-1-2018 13:36  Karma  +3   
waldo   8-1-2018 13:33  Karma  +5   At least a nice body to enjoy.
jeffzeke   8-1-2018 13:17  Karma  +7   welcome back, nice report, wish her service was better.
batman108   8-1-2018 12:13  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
Vulgaria
Lustful Lord

UID 99923
Digest Posts 0
Credits 595
Posts 41
Karma 594
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-12-2012
Status Offline
Post at 10-1-2018 13:02  Profile P.M. 
@Doghead, it's all about perspective and attitude and how you handle it at the end. In the end it is like Vegas, you play what you can afford to lose (and in addition, my ammunition for the evening)
and walk away righteously.

The lack of service (and skill) may have been rather shocking, but I still had a good time in the end. She is not going to deter me from the hobby.

Strangely enough I still fantasize about this gal sometimes. If only I didn't cum so hard with her

[ Last edited by  Vulgaria at 10-1-2018 13:04 ]
wupoer
Lustful Lord

UID 61663
Digest Posts 0
Credits 642
Posts 71
Karma 635
Acceptance 145
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 12-1-2018 07:17  Profile P.M. 
She could be North Korean.  I hear there are quite a few here.  They act a bit "different" obviously due to their unusual home land conditions.

Recent Ratings
lefeu   13-1-2018 16:18  Acceptance  +3   Yes indeed, a few North Korean girls apparently
Vulgaria
Lustful Lord

UID 99923
Digest Posts 0
Credits 595
Posts 41
Karma 594
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-12-2012
Status Offline
Post at 14-1-2018 08:08  Profile P.M. 
Do North Korean girls all say they come from Seoul when you ask where in Korea they are from?

I've had a few honestly tell me they are from another part of Korea, but lately at least two or three give the generic Seoul...