Karma 1116
Acceptance 137
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 7-1-2018 10:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA] [NYC] [Flushing] Fei Fei

Rarely go into flushing but went there today for a friend's reunion. After dinner, I remember reading after all these flushing reviews so I decided to give it a try

Agent: TY
Provider Name - Fei Fei
Nationality & Language: Chinese Mandarin
Face:  7.5/10 - pretty native chinese girl
Body:  8/10 - nice soft body, no fat tummy, slim I like. nice nips and tits.
Skill: 7/10 - good massage, no bbbj or cim
Service: 7.5/10 - Out of all the providers I try, her pussy is the tighest and she didn't use that much lube so I can feel the tightness instead of banging air.
Price & Session Length:  200 Donguan service (not sure if it's the real thing, didn't really think so)
Repeat: Probably not, she's young and tight but there's a big forest waiting for me to discover lol

Texted a few agents in the afternoon but since I didn't know mandarin, I had to use google translate. Like 2 rejected me and 2 accepted me, couldn't go to both so I went to this agent cause he was talking about jap,korean and chinese girls. Which when I arrive, I doubt they got japs or koreans. So long story short, texted agent TY, got address went there, and wth elevator was down..... can't back out now so I went up the stairs.  
Arrived, was greet by this young dude who knew zero english, good thing i knew basic mandarin. Had two girl selections, both were wearing their bras and panties so nothing to hide.
Went with Fei Fei cause i thought her face looked better and body looks nice and fit.

Went in the room, Fei Fei undresses me. and guides me to the shower. Brief convo in the shower room to warm things up, ask her how old she was, where she from, then as we got close, I grab her tits and ass to play with. To break the ice, comment on howsoft she was, indeed. she giggles. and she smelled really nice lol

Back in the bedroom, starts a massage with body to body licking and rimming. She takes my leg and massages it with her pussy lol oh boy, my thighs can feel her nice pussy. getting me all horny, I wanted to turn around but she said not yet so i went with the show... After the massage, finally play time, flips over and sit on top of me. nipple lick, i went for the kiss, she kisses my lightly. she goes down to my brother licking me in the balls and penis side but not my head. she cap on the dom and performs CBJ. Hmm not BBBJ i guess, was hoping but oh well. She sucks my bro good while i rub my fingers on her wet pussy. She asks if i want to shoot already lol I was no where near done not until my bro taste that pussy.
Tell her to hop on my bro, cowgirl style. boy she is tight. and she rides me, i grabbed her nice tits to play with, then ass to pound faster she continues riding and I got up to give her a kiss in the lip, kiss in the cheeks, shoulder.

As I got up, she starts to lean back switching me to missionary. Continue to pound in her and she moans, music to my ears. went for the force kiss and heavy breathing to her all horny.
Took a two legs hold it in the front, while I continue to pound her in the pussy. Got tired, so I sat back up, she gets on her knees and offer me her ass view. slap that nice ass and went for doggy style. pound while she moans and I grab her tits to play with.  After a good 4-5 minutes of doggy, got tired and stopped. She offers to finish me with a blowjob or handjob. Not for me. I told her to get on top for cowgirl.
On top she goes, I ask her if she doesn't like DFK, she said it's ok. I went for the kiss and tongue her, she tongues me back, getting my bro hyped up.
She continues to ride me, I feel like bro about to pop. As she goes faster and faster, my bro pop and she continues to hum me. weee, my forehead sweaty lol
She lays on my chest, then to my side like a gf.

After a brief convo with my broken mando, went back to the shower. Then get dress. As I got dress, heard the young dude outside calls her by her name telling her it's almost time.
Gave happy paper and said my good byes. Place is located in a residential condo, when I exit the apartment, saw a young couple across the other side opening their apartment, good thing they didn't see me.

Will I repeat flushing in the future, maybe, probably like 3-4 months in the future.

Photos attached is exactly how she looked like. pretty accurate but airbrushed as everyone does. Description says she's a student but when I ask her, she said she wasn't so not accurate. But still a good fuck.

[ Last edited by  spahunters101 at 7-1-2018 10:50 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Axnman68   9-2-2018 13:38  Acceptance  +1   
nyctohkvacation   18-1-2018 11:15  Karma  +5   
thatguyrye1   16-1-2018 11:04  Karma  +3   Would you mind giving me the wechat?
bohica   11-1-2018 00:16  Karma  +6   Would love DG service in DG, at a fraction of the cost!!!
Weelock   8-1-2018 16:18  Karma  +6   Too bad I not in NEW York now. great report thanks.
stinkyfeet   8-1-2018 02:45  Karma  +8   
hkpunter999   7-1-2018 14:22  Karma  +6   
batman108   7-1-2018 14:14  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
kingstada   7-1-2018 13:45  Karma  +4   
blast77   7-1-2018 13:36  Karma  +6   She looks nice
ShiroRyu   7-1-2018 13:36  Karma  +4   
obe   7-1-2018 11:13  Karma  +10   Excellent, love that first photo!
batman108
Erotic Emperor

UID 117297
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2918
Posts 421
Karma 2873
Acceptance 907
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 7-1-2018 14:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 spahunters101's post

Hey spahunters101

Great review!
From my flushing DG experiences, 200 roses get you 2 pops.  1 cim and cfs, cat bath, massage, hj, rimming, in between 2 pops.  The agent will advertised those activities for a DG WG.  PSA for flushing DG hunters.

Good luck

Recent Ratings
spahunters101   8-1-2018 09:41  Karma  +3   sadly didn't get my BBBJ, CBJ is fine but i like girl's tongue on rub my bro's head lol that feeling :P
ShiroRyu
Lustful Lord

UID 64742
Digest Posts 0
Credits 931
Posts 38
Karma 929
Acceptance 42
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-5-2011
Location NYC
Status Offline
Post at 7-1-2018 23:32  Profile P.M. 
Welcome to Flushing!

I was told 2 pops and a lot of extra service over 90 minutes for DG. Probably why she was rushing you to pop initially.
spahunters101
Kinky King

UID 146390
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1123
Posts 88
Karma 1116
Acceptance 137
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 8-1-2018 01:34  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 ShiroRyu's post

Lol could be, but popping so fast is no fun. I got a cat bath, massage, hj, and rimming. No CIM cause no BBBJ, Was CBJ, she ask was I gonna pop from the BJ, BJ are hard to pop for me, chick has to suck my bro for a while and lots of tongue action.

Overall good time, but I wanna know what's the differences between the 120 vs 200 hr then? Probably if I only pop once, the 120 pricing will be better.
davidlee
Lustful Lord

UID 36185
Digest Posts 0
Credits 557
Posts 239
Karma 554
Acceptance 63
Reading Access 40
Registered 16-12-2009
Location NJ
Status Offline
Post at 8-1-2018 02:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 spahunters101's post

@spahunters101 Dongguan is a city and also the name of their kind of GFE services which means everything you would do with a girlfriend uncovered but the so called dongguan services here in America is not the same kind of Dongguan services unless the girl are from dongguan itself.

Recent Ratings
spahunters101   8-1-2018 09:40  Karma  +3   good info
ShiroRyu
Lustful Lord

UID 64742
Digest Posts 0
Credits 931
Posts 38
Karma 929
Acceptance 42
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-5-2011
Location NYC
Status Offline
Post at 8-1-2018 05:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 davidlee's post

DG service in NYC is not the same. It was explained to me as two pops with a few extra services like rimming, massage, and other foreplay option.

While I will eventually cave and try the DG service at least once, standard $120 is perfectly fine for me as the extras doesn’t really do much for me. If I want to pop twice in a day, I pay a little extra and go for round two, which I have done already .

I feel like the girls and the managers also watch the clock more strictly with DG because it’s usually 90 minutes. Standard is 45 minutes but I have rarely been rushed or clocked. Well, to be fair, one manager clocked us once because we took over an hour and there were other Bros waiting.

There was one time I had to wait as I saw the bro ahead of me just walk in with his buddy waiting in the living room.  The mamasan told me not to worry and that’ll he will be out in 20 minutes tops. We laughed and I ended up coming leaving and going back a hour and a half later.

Recent Ratings
spahunters101   8-1-2018 09:40  Karma  +3   100% agree, rather, pay a little extra for two different girl bang
spahunters101
Kinky King

UID 146390
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1123
Posts 88
Karma 1116
Acceptance 137
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 8-1-2018 09:39  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 ShiroRyu's post

@davidlee - seems like this is 100%. Dongguan is the US seems to be a fancy packaging to get more $$
@ShiroRyu - dude in the front was definitely clocking me, the girl wasn't. Didn't even get to put on my pants yet and this dude knocking on my door... good thing i was done with my deeds, if not, that's a turnoff.

Definitely sticking with the standard course next time. Anyone of you bros try this agent near Prince Street before?

Recent Ratings
kingstada   8-1-2018 12:02  Karma  +4   i tried something on prince street; its a PH floor above some Karaoke and some other restaurants. Huge place and nice. I ...
kingstada
Kinky King

UID 173083
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1036
Posts 126
Karma 1024
Acceptance 243
Reading Access 50
Registered 7-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 8-1-2018 12:04  Profile P.M. 
I posted a long rating. I've been to this one place on Prince street; it was a Penthouse apartment, top floor. It was above a Karaoke and some restaurants. The apartment was big, fairly clean, and the girls were just waiting in the living room. Most of them were young if I recall. Will check it out again someday, but i am highly discourage by dudes just waiting in the living room. It feels weird to me. like im being watched or theyre waiting for me and it's making me anxious.

Recent Ratings
MRGold   2-2-2018 13:17  Karma  +2   is that place still there? i tried going after a night of drunken karaoke. talking to the agent on wechat, but when i go ...
spahunters101   8-1-2018 13:34  Karma  +3   Definitely, I would want to sit there and wait with other dudes. rather go and get it done, and out.