Agent: Yezi
Nationality & Language: Xinjiang Mandarin
Face:  3/5
Body:  2/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  120
Repeat: No

I wanted to start off the new year with a blast.  Especially since all the agents had a new round of girls. There was a Taiwanese girl an agent posted on 1/1 that was especially intriguing but I couldn’t get away from the family. She unfortunately was only there for half a day so I missed out.

I parked at sky view and had an early lunch with a friend in Flushing. Went to get my car and decided to check wechat. Saw agent Amy and agent Yezi both go active.  Amy’s two girls were not mcot but Yezi’s girls were both pretty good. A quick stop at Chase, quick communication with Yezi, and I walked over to the apartment. Brutally cold NY weather but it was fairly close.

Yezi had two girls and both were available. One was from Harbin and one from Xinjiang. I am not a big fan of the dim red lights they have in the rooms, can’t get a good look at the girls initially. From the pictures, posted below, I liked the cuteness of the Harbin one and the xinjiang one looked like a mix and was described on wechat as a print model.

In reality, Harbin looked cute and had a good smile but also looked big tall and awkward to me. Xinjiang was more petite in comparison and more welcoming so I went with her.  Neither one, however, really stood out to me like the last few times I punted in Flushing and were really mcot.

In the room, we made some small talk about the weather and where we were from. The name they gave her was Coco.  She did resemble her pictures but looked a lot older. Face and body were definitely not as thin and her face seemed a lot wider up close. I wanted to walk out then but decided not to judge a book by a cover and go through with it.  Plus I was brick cold at the time and wanted to warm up a bit.

In the shower, vanilla as usual but she did not join me. Basically showered by myself while she rinsed me off on the side. Should’ve figured as she did not strip in the room. Back in the room, I lay down and she immediately caps LB. I just wanted the session to end by this point and just went with the flow. She started with some nipple liking while playing with LB and the jewels. I initially enjoyed touching her body as well but started getting bored with her mechanical actions and began to notice how soft and loose her body was. Stretch marks, semi chubby and seemingly lack of any muscle mass started to remind me of my first Flushing punt that I went cheap on.

She cbj LB for a few seconds and then we went straight to missionary. The only saving grace was that her LS was still fairly tight.  LB struggled for a bit to push in even after applying some KY. It seemed to me that she was pushing through the motions to finish ASAP so I decided to control the pace and take my time. She was constantly checking to make sure the condom was still on and asked if me if LB popped. Nope.

After about 15 minutes of pumping LS at various speeds, I felt her hands grip my back hard for a few seconds. I assumed she came as she was more panting than moaning at this point.  I pulled out and had her flip over. Almost laughed when I saw her looking at LB to see if he came. Still nope. After pumping her hard for a few minutes in doggy, flabbiness was much more noticeable, I decided to let her go and LB finally .

A quick solo shower, dried off, paid and I was out the door. The session was not fulfilling and left a bad taste. Still took an hour and had less than 10 minutes to get the car.

Damage: 120 and 20 tip. Should’ve just walked like I initially wanted to.  Gotta go with the gut feeling sometimes and  not let LB lead. Lesson learned.

[ Last edited by  ShiroRyu at 3-1-2018 10:10 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Nycpunter   15-9-2018 02:27  Acceptance  +1   
nyctohkvacation   7-1-2018 10:35  Karma  +5   take me to flushing with you, bro lol
spahunters101   4-1-2018 11:58  Karma  +3   Damn hope a better girl next time.
blast77   4-1-2018 11:57  Karma  +6   Excellent
jeffzeke   4-1-2018 11:16  Karma  +5   both are attractive, thanks for sharing!
hkpunter999   4-1-2018 08:34  Karma  +4   
obe   4-1-2018 07:04  Karma  +8   Nice
JJJ37   4-1-2018 02:06  Karma  +4   
bohica   4-1-2018 02:03  Karma  +5   Sounded like a tough choice.
Kai   4-1-2018 01:22  Karma  +2   Envy the choices in NY
twfun   3-1-2018 23:58  Karma  +3   thanks! I wonder if she will make her way to Taiwan or is she living in the US permanently?