Font size: S M L
Running YoYo for some good luck

Date & Time of Session:  October 9 / 1415
Name:  YoYo
Link:
Nationality & Language: Cantonese and English
Price & Session Length:  $600 + $100 tip
Repeat: yes

So I visited JSL trying to meet up with the blue hair wonder again from Hubei. But went up to the door no sign no nothing. But since I knew YoYo was working, gave her a quick message asking if she was free. Instantly I'm at her door and rang the bell.

*Skip the rating as I've done plenty on YoYo before*

Was greeted with a huge smile and a big hug. Quick pack and some small talk to start. Off with our clothing and in the shower we went. Mouthwash in the shower and get soaped up.
With some soap/foam in my hand I was exploring her lovely body. DFK ensure in the shower while I was half roaming her body half rubbing her LS. The usual rinse in the shower until she reach from behind between my legs with one hand and the other hand reaching around in the front to stroke LB. Interesting feeling to say the least. Off I go first to dry off and waited for YoYo in bed.

No rush to start any action as we snuggle in bed doing small talks with kissing every here and there. Soon YoYo started with the usual catbath. While she was attending the my top I was feeling hers. When she got down to LB, she went straight into business. No licking the kneecap or anywhere else. Just start licking LB like a lollipop before swallowing him whole. With YoYo attending LB, I moved my hand from her lovely tits to her LS. Here I was rubbing away at her LS and she taking LB whole is a wonderful sensation. Getting bored of just rubbing her, gave her leg a slight tug and she got the hint. She straddle my hand and I went down on her. Lapping away by myself tasting her sweet juice and hearing her light moans. LB was left alone for these last few minutes but soon it was back in the warm of YoYo's mouth. Stayed in 69 position for a good bit before YoYo unstraddle me. She soon capped LB and rode RCG. Bounce around a bit and I sat up just to grab her tits again. Not feeling it in the position and ask to swap to doggie. Started off slowly just to get adjust. Once I was fully comfortable and adjusted, pounded away. Relentlessly pounded hard and fast until I unloaded. Once wiped cleaned snuggle up a bit more for some small talk.
Since she knew I do my vacation the same time each year, she advised me that she might not be there next September. Possibly retiring but she couldn't give a firm answer when I asked why. Now I'm off to Macao and hopefully hitting it big.

Recent Ratings
blast77   10-10-2017 06:14  Karma  +5   
fugigal
Lustful Lord

UID 102641
Digest Posts 0
Credits 590
Posts 392
Karma 583
Acceptance 146
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-2-2013
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 10-10-2017 09:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Many Brso would agree Yoyo was one of the legend

(including Abby, Kiki, Sweet) when she was working in

Sun Kei in 2011.

But those were the day and age is always the greatest

enemy of woman esp for WGs

Recent Ratings
hoo8myryce   27-10-2017 12:17  Acceptance  +3   Still looking for a backup secondary favorite WG. Hard to find one that is legendary now a days