Registered 20-7-2016
Status Offline
Post at 8-10-2017 03:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
FJ Russian 3rd flr

Date & Time of Session:  27th of Sept
Name:  Anna
Nationality & Language: Russian/limited English
Face:  8/10 (very true to her age very young nothing too amazing but she's nice looking)
Body:  7/10 (very natural not too slim and just right amount of meat with natural breasts)
Skill: 7/10
Service: 7/10 (very friendly
GFE: 7/10
Price & Session Length: $800
Repeat: Maybe

So i think judging from my report history i really do have knack for ruskies so yeah naturally i was out and about again on the prowl looking for the next one

Was walking up and down FJ for awhile as i was waiting to see what the girls on the 9/F floor looked like but during the time i was there they have been constantly on "please wait" signs. I've rang the doors for the 4/F B hall girls and saw decent looking lady to the door on far left side of the lift but decided i would check the girls on 3/F again. As i got to the 3/F an elusive ruskie room at the end of Hall B had just become available with the bro coming out and immediately letting me know how good her service was but as I rang to see what the ruskie looked like i thought she wasn't what i was looking for and turned back but definitely kept the bro's comment at the back of my mind. As i walk out of the hallway the ruskie staying in the room towards the left of the lift came out for a brief period i suppose to throw out trash and i thought she's definitely a looker. One of those college sorority looking type chicks you would see in US college campuses. Unfortunately though she said she was on her meal break so i stepped out of Fuji and made sure to come back in a bit as i've made my choice already.

After a few minutes i return back to FJ to see the girl on the 3/F room to the left of the lift. She was free when i got there so wasted no time in jumping into the room. So like usual with Ruskies, shower alone and she was already naked once i got out, She doesn't have the best looking body but it's definitely
not horrible she's i guess what society would say average body type not slim nor fat that's why i made the "sorority girl" reference.... so after we move on to the deed which was pretty standard, decent CBJ. The deed lasted for quite some time but she never lost interest in fact i think she enjoyed it more and more as we lasted longer to the point that she didn't even care about her phone alarm going off to which she said "2 minutes left but no problem, continue". After the alarm i felt conscious of the time and i finally pushed to finish asking her to do doggy facing the mirror and i finish after 5 more minutes of solid pounding . After that we both cleaned up and had some nice small chitchat wherein she informed me that she travels back and forth from HK to different parts of Asia to party LOL!

Overall there was nothing special with the punt but i always appreciate a ruskie WG that would interact in a more personal level as they always have interesting stories to tell! haha!

Recent Ratings
juicybusiness   21-12-2017 01:37  Acceptance  +1   
jeffzeke   1-11-2017 13:48  Karma  +5   excellent!
blast77   10-10-2017 06:11  Karma  +5   
porkchops   8-10-2017 14:24  Karma  +5   Thanks!
TwistedMirror   8-10-2017 09:52  Karma  +4   
Mister   8-10-2017 08:31  Karma  +4   Favorable
happybirdie
Carnal Conqueror

UID 153709
Digest Posts 0
Credits 373
Posts 43
Karma 369
Acceptance 85
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-7-2016
Status Offline
Post at 9-10-2017 19:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hi guys it says here i can't edit till after a few minutes but i just want to make a correction for the sake of my fellow bros but i've interchanged my two reports' location. Anna is in 4B left of the lift and Tatiana is on 3B left of the lift!