Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2017 12:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
GND Sunny at 170 Temple Street

Date & Time of Session: Sept 5th, early evening
Name: Sunny
Nationality & Language: Thai, speaks very little english
Face: 7/10
Body: 9/10, 5'6" or 7" tall, B/C NATURAL cups, not a single tattoo, and no baby damage as far as I can see.
Skill: 7/10
Service: bbbj, multiple positions
GFE: 7/10
PSE: 0/10
Price & Session Length: $150 + $50 tips
Repeat: maybe

So I found myself around Temple Street again, and the urge to have some Thai struck me again, so went to 170 Temple Street for a quick shag.

Greater the dude seated infront of the building to confirm it is $150, then went upstairs. There are maybe 2 girls available, 1 one busy isn't her phone, the other two were smiling at me, so I picked the cuter one. Her name is Sunny and she said she's from Bangkok (who knows, they may just say Bangkok to everyone because that's all foreigners know.) She gave off the Girls Nextdoor vibe to me.

I knew it was off to a good start when she playfully squeeze my ass as I walked into the room. Then came the standard wash with a bucket of water. As she took her clothes off, I playfully slap her ass back, she was giggling. When all her clothes came off, she's showing me a nice set of C cups, felt them and they were ALL NATURAL . Also not a single tattoo in sight, my favorite.

Started with cat bath and then bbbj. Her CB was a bit aggressive, where she would use her teeth a bit, still felt them after I went home. During the CB and bbbj, I got to play with her tits and her lady part. It's quite bushy but I didn't care because sunny is exactly my type, the GND. She's quite sensitive down there, as she had to stop her bbbj a few times to compose herself. After about 5 min of that, came the cover and CG. She was actually pretty tight, went for a min before I felt I could explode, so stop her and switched to doggy, where I got a good view of dat ass. I was pumping hard and fast, and she was just moaning so loud that it was a huge turn on for me, so I   probably withing 5 min or so. It was very satisfying, knowing that the girl was also very vocal.

As I was about to put my clothes on, she asked if I want to do a wash again. Silky me, I was so happy I was about to leave the place without cleaning up. After the wash I put my clothes back on. And then sunny just walked up to me, put her cute little butt against my crotch as she put her clothes on , I got another good spanking of her butt and good squeeze of her C cups. After she was all dressed, I gave her a $50 tips. Either she's really good at acting or just wasn't expecting a tips, she didn't know what the money was for. So I said tips and stuffed the money into her hands, she gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek.

I highly recommend Sunny to anyone wanting to go to 170 Temple Street. I don't know if she's a pro or someone who's fairly new, but I got a great shag out of her and she seemed genuinely a good person who doesn't just provide a mechanical services. Her surprised reaction to my tips was a very sweet gesture, whether that's genuine or not.

Recent Ratings
blast77   11-9-2017 17:33  Karma  +5   Cheap
p0ison   11-9-2017 10:37  Karma  +3   Thanks
aurufc   7-9-2017 10:26  Acceptance  +3   $150?
modnar   7-9-2017 02:51  Karma  +2   
alansept   6-9-2017 23:17  Karma  +2   Original
Threeaday   6-9-2017 18:20  Acceptance  +1   Original
mchk   6-9-2017 14:52  Karma  +3   
porkchops   6-9-2017 13:59  Karma  +5   Thanks!
Poojker   6-9-2017 13:48  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
quartz13579
Kinky King

UID 151584
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1390
Posts 272
Karma 1354
Acceptance 729
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-6-2016
Status Offline
Post at 11-9-2017 08:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Aurufc: yes, $150 total, it's the going price for Thai nests in Temple Street.