Name: didn't ask
Link: N/A rival site check for yourself
Face: 4/5
Estimated Age: early to mid 20s
Body: 3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5 BBBJ
Price & Session Length: $300

With TR's stable requiring lift card access, I decided to switch to Jordan to get some Thai action on Friday lunch time.

I originally wanted to go to New Lucky House, as I saw on the rival site some new Thai hotties had arrived, but when I got there it wasn't open. With LB feeling horny I made a short ttrek to Vincent House. Once you take the lift up to the 13th floor, there are a number of flats on the left, basically if the front gate on the door is open it means the girl is available. There were two available when I got there. Luckily I got there early at 12:30pm, as soon as I got into Flat E's room and saw the security cam, there were quite a few brothers lurking outside and patiently waiting their turns!

Back to my punt, the girl has darkish skin but cute face and I small say small A size tits. She is quite funny as we made small talk about Thailand and the row of milk she had on top of her shelf. Luckily the aircon was on so it was nice and cool inside. We took the shower together, it wasn't any action there but she gave me a nice soapy rub and got my LB to full attention.

Once back to the room, she started sucking on my nipples as I played with her tits and then slowly moved down to her pussy, I started rubbing it gently and put a finger around her clit as I feel she was getting wet. She moved her way down south and started a nice gentle BBBJ on my LB, after about 5 minutes I was feeling the urge and she put on the dom and rode me cowgirl nice and slow, she was doing all the work at this point as she increased her pace. She then got tired and turn around as I was standing on the edge of the bed and enter her doggy style. With her ass sticking up in the air, I penetrated long and slow at first, and as each thrust I increased my pace and went in deeper. She started moaning and can tell she was getting wet down there. So I increased my speed and went all out and within a couple of minutes I and collapsed on top of her.

Afterwards a bit more small talk during the shower, got dressed and paid her $300 which I thought was value for money as it got the job done. I headed out and crossed the road to Woosung Street and had a satisfying plate of Ah Lung beef brisket curry and rice to round off my lunch!

She is here for another 10 days or so, I am tempted to return but want to try one of the Thai girls at New Lucky House for some backdoor action!

Recent Ratings
Siliconfan   28-9-2017 15:13  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
dooper   13-8-2017 11:20  Karma  +4   Sounds like a pleasant way to spend an afternoon
test74   13-8-2017 10:26  Karma  +2   Favorable
JackTheBat   13-8-2017 10:14  Karma  +10   Nice one bro: decent Thai, then beef brisket!
tito007   13-8-2017 02:22  Acceptance  +2   Favorable
Freelancer   12-8-2017 19:55  Karma  +4   Favorable
LeoCan   12-8-2017 16:48  Acceptance  +5