Face: 3.5/5  
Body: 4/5 (5/5 for that ass)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 4.5/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  $580 + $120 tips
Repeat: Yes

Guys this is my first ever experience with a non-HG, and my first time writing a report, so please pardon myself if the report isn't well written but I will try my best to summarize my entire experience with Annie.

Been a few months since I broke up with my gf, so instead of going to Kama which I do once every couple of months, last week I decided to wander up Phoenix Apt on a Friday  afternoon. Based on some reports here, I initially wanted to check out Sammi and Crystal, who both unfortunately (or shall I say fortunately) were unavailable. I rang a few extra door bells but none were MCOT, that's until Annie opened up her door. I would say looks wise she is pretty cute (and she is quite petite) but what really made me interested was that ass of hers and her sweet smile, so in I went.

I opted for the standard 30 minute session, as I'm normally not to keen on massages (only into foot massages). As I'm a fairly big guy (6"3, 250) I showered by myself (not sure if normally she would join in), and once I got out the action begins.

To my surprise, Annie actually allowed some LFK in the very beginning, after cuddling in bed for several minutes, i had her get down, capped me, and gave me a very solid CBJ. I have never had a BBBJ from a WG before as I'm unsure of what the chances are of me catching some disease (would appreciate if any bros here can enlighten me on the subject).l, so I didn't even bother asking her if this was on the menu. She went on for a good 7-8 minutes with very good suction and eye contact until I have had enough and asked her to ride me. Her cowgirl skills were pretty standard, not the best I've had but not too shabby either. Having read so many reports on her about her ass, despite being so tired after a days of work, and as much as I wanted to just lay down and let her do the work, I opted to switch to doggy (yes I skipped the missionary part). OH EM GEE!! That ass has to be one of the nicest I have ever seen and it felt unreal. I would say my LB is of a standard size, but I've never experienced anything like that. We went at it so hard that her ass was getting red from all the impact. Went on for a good 5 minutes before I shot my load. We had some LFK for another couple of minutes, I then took a shower and paid and home I went.

This was my first ever non HG experience, but if all WG were this good I would not need to be paying a premium for any HG. I definitely look forward to revisiting her again, hopefully in the near future!

Recent Ratings
blast77   6-6-2017 13:17  Karma  +3   Excellent
Corcorigan   6-6-2017 12:23  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   6-6-2017 09:43  Karma  +3   nice report! thanks ...
johnss   6-6-2017 00:54  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
JJJ37   6-6-2017 00:09  Karma  +4   
sssqblf   5-6-2017 23:26  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
porkchops   5-6-2017 19:31  Karma  +4   Thanks!
hkpunter999   5-6-2017 17:49  Karma  +3   
flappo84   5-6-2017 16:48  Karma  +4   Like!
solari   5-6-2017 16:41  Karma  +2   Excellent