Reading Access 30
Registered 10-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 4-6-2017 15:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wanchai spa massage

Date & Time of Session: 1 June
Name: didn't ask
Link:  http://go141.com/en/A43628-WC-SP ... ch(region,building)
Nationality & Language: Chinese - Cantonese, sounds like from Guangzhou
Face:  4.5/5
Body:  3.5/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  $700 - 60mins
Repeat: Probably not

Pretty good experience with a Wanchai spa last week.

Really tired after work, so felt like a massage. Took the MTR to Wanchai and walked over to Tung Fong Bldg, at around 10pm. Had the door code from wechat so went right in and headed to the 2nd floor. The floors are small here, and the door opposite to this spa was open (appears to be a resting area for the girls). Two ladies sitting there and asked if I was there for massage, said yes, and an older one led me to a room with a shower. First girl came in, (nice body, but on chubby side and face not MCOT), asked for another one and in came a beauty with dyed hair, white dress and a sweet voice.

Went to shower and another 5 mins of so and the fun begins. The girl was quite chatty and flirty, but i was just super tired and wanted a nice massage. The girl was tiny so I was surprised at how strongthe massage was. I can take strong massages, but unfortunately she is not the most skillful. Dry towel massage for about 20 mins, but at times painful when she uses her forearm. Some people might like it for getting out knots but really not my thing.

Anyways, after dry massage, the oil went on and things were a lot better. About 15 oil massage (which was decent), came the flip. Went for body massage for 200 more, just to see what was underneath that white dress Turns out shes an A-cup with nice tiny nipples. Slight babyfat on her but looks good with her tan. HJ was nice, lots of ball play and catbath, lets me go to town on her tiny bitesize nips (no access to LS though) and another 10 minutes She cleans me up, another shower pay and go.

All in all a nice experience and just what i needed after a tough week at work, but I'd probably try something else next time since I haven't tried any other spas in HK. Can't really compare the environment but at least the building is inconspicuous (around the corner from Tai Yau plaza). Hoping to give Hawaii a shot next time based on bros reviews here.

Recent Ratings
mchk   5-6-2017 20:03  Karma  +1   
professuser   5-6-2017 16:51  Acceptance  +1   thanks
TwistedMirror   4-6-2017 21:41  Karma  +3   So none of the girls on the link were actually there?
Mister   4-6-2017 20:27  Karma  +4   This joint is under the same management as Pattaya, on the same floor as Hawaii. Hawaii probably a better bet
rosebud888   4-6-2017 18:43  Karma  +5   Thanks bro. Next time try Hawaii spa...you'll get more for your buck