Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 2500 2 hr  
Repeat: Definitly

MANILA CAFE BACKGROUND

Manila Cafe is a freelancer pick up bar that is open 24/7. Although it is open 24 hrs, my experience is that the best time is from 9 PM to 12 AM. The bar is composed of two floors and after 9:45 PM there will be live music on the second floor. I was told that when there is live music, there is a 100 PHP charge to enter the second floor. However, both times I was there, 9 PM and 4 AM, nothing was going on the second floor because it was either too early or too late. Nevertheless, I have been told that the hotter women are on the second floor. But it seems your mileage vary depending on when you are there.

At 4 AM the place was close to deserted, and there were 15 women that were barely passable. I learned that after 3 AM, the place to go is Club ZZXYZ. It is an after hours club and supposedly the gogo girls and karaoke girls go there after their shifts have ended. When I went to Club ZZXYZ at 4:45 AM, the women were smoking hot. The women there dressed and looked more like Chinese and Thai freelancers. Because the only woman that I was interested in rejected me, I was unable to determine a price range because I did not take a freelancer home. I have heard the price ranges from 3,000 - 5,000 PHP depending on if the woman likes you, the time of the night, the alignment of the stars, etc. The one complaint I have consistently heard is that the women there prefer the supposedly higher amounts of money paid by Chinese and Koreans clients, so they are less inclined to leave with Caucasians. From my experience the majority of men I saw there were Chinese, Korean, Filipino, or "Asian," and the women seemed to want to be "gamed" (flirted with, bought drinks, and danced with) before deciding to go home with someone for a price.

Moving off that tangent and back to LA Cafe, when I popped my head in a few days later at 9 PM the place was packed. The were plenty of women, some were hotties, some looked like hotties under the right lighting and angle, and handful of fuglies. In regards to the variety in selection, there were big booty babes, big ol titty women, slim and young, slim and plump, petite spinners, etc. Personally, I think it was more that adequate selection for a person to find something that suites their tastes. The behavior of the freelancers there will range from them grabbing you to them sitting in the corner alone their phones. It all seems to depend on the woman.

IVY

When I intially arrived at 9 PM, I was approached by two women. What went from an initial "oh yeahhhh!" quickly and horrendous became an "oh noooo!" once I had a better view under the bar lights. I spent 10 painful and patience-testing minutes artfully convincing them that I was not interested. Once I saw my window of freedom, I bee lined straight towards a table with two pretty ladies. However, I immeidately fucked up my  smooth confident approach as I ensuingly kicked an unfortunate freelancer in my rush to flee the "oh no" women. Despite looking like an idiot, and everyone staring at me, I pulled an OJ by pretending that nothing happened until it actually became reality. I acted like nothing happened and asked to sit with the women. After asking if I could sit with the pretty women, they said yes and pointed towards the seat next to them.

My immediate success made me feel like I was Mike Tyson and the greatest champion of the world. However, everything call crashing down in flames because they immediately turned their backs to me in silence. As I was contemplating, what the fuck just happened, a random third freelancer jumped in and teased the two women about ignoring me. This encouraged the women to open up and introduce themselves as Andrea and Ivy. I later found out from Ivy that the reason the third freelancer surprisingly helped me is because I did not immediately boot the "oh no" women away. The freelancers notice everything and will judge clients based on how they treat others. Although one doesn't have a put up with or entertain a woman they are not interested in, it probably helps their likability by being considerate in their rejection.   

After speaking with Ivy and Andrea, I found out that this was Ivy's first time freelancing. I thought this was some bullshit story to sell Ivy, but as the night continued it appeared that Ivy seemed new. She accidently banged her beer a couple times to cause it to bubble out, constantly fidgeted, and seemed awkward to talk to at first. Andrea did the actual negotiating from Ivy and an initial offer of 3000 PHP. I countered with 2000 PHP and we split the difference down middle with 2500 PHP. I've been told that prices can range from 1500 PHP to 3000 PHP, but the general rate is 2000 PHP.

THE DEED

We finished our drinks and headed back to my place. Ivy actions further seemed to reinforce the fact that she may be new because she did not know where the area of Makati, where my apartment, was located. As we took the cab home, I bullshitted small talk (ex. favorite food, family, hobbies) etc. to try and put her at ease. Upon getting the to apartment, she did not know about taking a shower, brushing her teeth, or using mouth wash. An interesting sidenote is that the apartment I rented off airbnb, also helped but her at ease. Certain upscale apartment complexes or hotels in Manila (Graymercy, Jazz Residence, etc.) have become associated with sex tourists. In addition, renting an airbnb might be cheaper than paying for a hotel. The only word of caution I would say is that Manila has guards in every building, so be sure to pick an airbnb where the guards will allow guests.

After showering, Ivy  was still clinging to the bath towel like a life preserver in the middle of the ocean. I had her lay down on the bed of a backrub to help her relax and to remove that damn towel. After removing the towel, I saw that she was about 5'5", 110 lb, slim, with long hair about 2 in past her shoulders, firm and perky B cups with chocolate colored nipples, a tight bubble butt, a smooth shaved pussy, and a tiny little slit. As I massaged her and slowly moved down her back to her butt and between her legs, her breathing began to deepen and you could start to hear her sigh. After working down to her feet, I flipped her over and began to massage my way up slowly over every tone bit of her body. Gradually I kissed her on the lips and it soon turned into deep french kissing as she opened up and began to relax.

Following the kissing session, I licked and sucked on her nipples as she grabbed my head and played with my hair. Then I moved south and licked her pussy until you could smell the moisture dripping out. Soon she was gyrating her hips and moaning with pleasure. I kept working on her pussy and clit with my tongue until her legs began to twitch over and over. After mercilessly licking, teasing, and sucking her clit, Ivy had a giant shudder and gasp as she exploded with pleasure. After her orgasm, she immediately pushed my head away because she was too sensitive.

In return, I asked for a blow job. Ivy expertly took my dick in her mouth and started slow and soft with just the right amount of suction. As I got harder she increased the paced and suction, flicked around with her tongue, and started to increase the depth inside her mouth. Because I was feeling like I was going to explode, I asked her to stop and I put on a condom. Then I slipped it inside from missionary, and it was the tightest warmest pussy I had felt in a long time. Ivy was really horny now and she was deep french kissing me, grabbing the back of my head, and thrusting her hips madly at me. Before visiting La Cafe, I had not masturbated in a week. Ivy's tight pussy, combined the passion of someone that felt like an actual girlfriend caused me to shoot my load in less than 5 minutes. I had no idea I had so much cum backlogged because I felt my dick pulsing for at least 10 seconds non-stop.

After the session was over, Ivy told me that she did not want to freelance again. However, she gave me her contact number an informed me that she would visit when her schedule permitted. Overall, it was an amazing session with some that was hesitant and nervous about the whole experience. I'll admit that I'm biased towards the girlfriend experience, I do feel Filipinas can be quite adventurous gven the right comfort levels and support,

THINGS I FOUND HELPFUL WITH IMPROVING YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH FILIPINA WOMEN

I tend to feel that if Filipina women are comfortable, they offer a more passionate girlfriend like experience. Ironically, helping them feel comfortable is not as difficult as my experience with Chinese or American women. The most  helpful tips I found are:

1) be nice (Filipino cutlure is based on honor and face. Everyone will remember you if you disrespect someone)
2) be funny (You don't need to be charmingly funny, corny humor works well enough; Filipinos view a sense of humor as extremely important)
3) rent an apartment away for sex tourist areas (Although my apartment was a little older and not that impressive, Ivy seemed to feel more comfortable because she did not believe I was a sex tourist.)
4) having "slanty Asian" eyes is cute (Apparently Filipinos find this attractive an cute. I'm quite surprised because this is the first time that has worked to my advantage.)

Recent Ratings
zennor   4-6-2017 05:28  Karma  +3   
zorkelias   31-5-2017 20:45  Acceptance  +1   
quartz13579   29-5-2017 22:31  Karma  +3   
sexfiend   29-5-2017 15:02  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
duttysanchez   29-5-2017 11:58  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
JJJ37   28-5-2017 23:43  Karma  +6   
pacersfan   28-5-2017 23:11  Acceptance  +1   
joey88   28-5-2017 10:49  Karma  +4   
Jjaa123   28-5-2017 07:50  Acceptance  +1   
hkpunter999   28-5-2017 04:36  Karma  +3   
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 28-5-2017 23:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 VC1990's post

Pinay tend to be very possessive and jealous so don't ever let them catch you with another woman. Yeah, even when they are doing 5 other guys.