Name:  Bonnie

Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  8
Body:  9
Skill:   9
Service: 10

Price & Session Length:  700 RMB  60 Minutes
Repeat:  Yes

I returned to the same place.  Behind the front desk was a dude this time and diffferent cutie.  5'4" slim, great smile,  bobbed hair.  I asked for the  498  HJ, and the cutie brings me back

I am hoping that the Fugly is gone. I get undressed.  The cutie comes BACK

Hand signing and its clear she will be servicing me.  I proceed to get undressed, she hands me blue shorts and I lay on the bed. She stats to fill the tub and then comes over to check me out
on the bed, LB is ready to go.

She whips him out and goes to kiss it and then stops. This girl is fun and funny.  Filling the tub takes time and she starts leaving the room to get buckets of water to fill it faster.
She stops every time to come over to the bed,  whip my junk out, lick her lips and go back to filling the tub.  The tub fills and she motions to me.  I come over to the tub and she
is bent over.  Junior finds her ass, I slide it between her thighs. She laughs and gets me into the tub.  First time getting a bath. Great experience as she keeps jacking and kissing
my  periscope.

On to the bed and a long massage, ball grabbing, body rubbing, tit flashing, . She indicates she wants to suck my dick, and points to the 1298 price. No way.  This goes on
Kiss the dick, point to menu,. jack and stop. point at the menu.. Finally with hand signs she indicates a tip of 300 is ok. But I have to secretly pay her.

This chick knows how to suck     and sucked out every drop.  I get her wechat.  Will repeat

Recent Ratings
zorkelias   31-5-2017 20:50  Acceptance  +1   
ryersonut   29-5-2017 16:51  Acceptance  +1   Sounds nice, pm wechat if possible.
flappo84   29-5-2017 10:08  Karma  +3   Pricey...
3QOxqK2Liy0t   28-5-2017 01:40  Acceptance  +1   
JJJ37   28-5-2017 00:12  Karma  +3   
scufferhk   27-5-2017 14:02  Karma  +5   Excellent, please pm wechat if possible
Mike747   27-5-2017 12:48  Acceptance  +1   Excellent thank mate ! great read . i will be in Beijing in two weeks, could you share here wechat details? cheers