Location Japan/Singapore/Melbourne
Status Offline
Post at 30-4-2017 01:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[SINGAPORE] QQ, great massage.

Date of session: 28th April 2017
Name: QQ
Face: 2.5/5
Body: 3.5/5 (A large C-cup, she's a bit of a MILF)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Estimated Age: Early 40s
Price: 100SGD for 1 hour, 150 SGD for 90min. (I booked her for an hour)
Language: Mandarin, but she can understand English pretty decently.
Would I repeat? Probably.

Been a while since I've punted, and I had heard through the grapevine of another masseuse who provides the same service and price list as JJ. I decided to ring her up, and set an appointment pretty quickly via text. She works out of an upscale looking one-bedroom apartment, and it's clean with a nice, large bathroom attached. Showered, stripped, and got onto the massage bed- this takes place in what would've been the master bedroom. She asked where I'd like her to focus on during the massage, and as I've been having upper back pain for a while, I mentioned that and she obliged. She gives  a pretty powerful massage, and is quite chatty throughout; so the atmosphere isn't really awkward. She dedicated about a full half hour on my back massage before slowly teasing my groin whilst I was lying face down. She does this thing where she slid a finger that's well lubed with massage oil up and down between my buttcheeks, simulating a rimjob with her fingers. Magical stuff, if you're into that. Got asked to flip around and she started with the famous prostate massage, which was pretty pleasant and not too uncomfortable. After she's done with that, QQ subtly and smoothly transitions into a HJ with plenty of variation in her technique. After a good 10 mins or so, I   . I've heard you're allowed to feel her breasts and such as she tugs you off, but I'm not  into MILFs so I didn't bother. She wiped me off, washed her hands, and with about 5 minutes left on the clock, she gave me a nice scalp massage before I shower and get dressed. She offers a glass of warm water, I pay her, and leave.

Overall, this isn't a bad place by any means. QQ's a bit old, so she might not be your cup of tea. Some things worth mentioning. For the 90 minute sessions, I believe you get two HJs, one before the massage, and one after. If you want to pop twice in 60 minutes, I believe she might forego the back massage or shorten it considerably. Personally, I prefer JJ, but QQ is also a solid option if you're looking for some variety. Great massage, QQ knows what she's doing. If you're in Singapore looking to try QQ, PM me and I'll send you her number. She only accepts texts, not sure about Whatsapp. I don't have her wechat.

I will only be giving her contact details to those with RA20 and above, RA10s will be entertained if they've posted a punter's report in the past. A few vice raids have recently busted some local massage parlor gems here, got to be discreet over the internet.

Recent Ratings
joey88   1-5-2017 15:52  Karma  +4   
porkchops   30-4-2017 17:49  Karma  +4   Thanks!
Explorer1   30-4-2017 06:04  Karma  +2   If he set up still there Dec this year, I will give it a shot. Never tried this setup in SG before growing up there
hkpunter999   30-4-2017 02:42  Karma  +4