Acceptance 15
Reading Access 20
Registered 16-5-2013
Status Offline
Post at 21-4-2017 14:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Double the Fun at Ngan Ho Spa WC

Date & Time of Session:  April 8, early evening
Location: Ngan Ho Spa Flat 252, 1/F, Tsang Shing Bldg, 250 - 252 Lockhart Rd, Wan Chai
Name: Cindy & Candy
Link: http://go141.com/en/A47297-WC-SPA-NganHoSPA.html?ref=Search(stype,region)
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese - Mandarin (said they also know Canto)
Face: 3.5/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3
Price & Session Length: $600 total for both girls for 45 min. "four hands" massage (but actually went for 60 min.)
Repeat: Definitely would come back, but probably would do just one-on-one

Despite my misgivings about a place located right across the street from a major international hotel (Novotel), and with my judgement perhaps dazzled by the searing light emitted by the LED sign outside the shop, I decided to give Ngan Ho Spa a chance for a before-dinner massage in Wan Chai.

I didn't call ahead and walked up the stairs to the first floor, where the shop is located, going right through the opened front door to the building. After I rang the bell I was met by a smiling lady in her mid-20s who invited me inside, commenting on how amazed she was that I spoke some mandarin... I was ushered into a small massage room with a shower and I told her I was looking for a 60 minute massage. She wasted no time in offering to "hit the airplane" ("da fei ji") and asked me if that was okay.  I gave her a sly smile and a "ke yi". She offered $400 for the service including tip, which seemed like a great deal, which I agreed to on the spot. With that settled, she pointed to the shower and started to make up the massage bed while I stripped down and started the water, her eyes flitting up to sneak a look as I stepped into the shower. After ablutions, I stepped out and laid down on the bed, assuming the position with my towel draped modestly over my rear, and shortly she returned. She immediately dispensed with the towel, tossing it to the side unceremoniously, and began a rather lackluster dry massage. After about five minutes of chit chat and shitty rub down, the door opens and another young lady stands in the doorway dressed in a leather mini skirt and a revealing low-cut top, a push up bra gathering up her goods for a tantalizing display. She bent down to give me a nice view of her goods and, with a coquettish grin, started the up-sell on the "four hands" massage. After quoting a price of $800 and hearing my protestations, she was joined at the door by two of the other massage girls who crowded around to help with the sale, they laughed and assured me it would be a good time, pointing out the beauty of the two ladies who were offering to take care of me. After a bit of back and forth, we finally settled on a reasonable price of $600, with the compromise being dropping the duration to 45 minutes from 60. I figured it was a good deal, since it seemed I wasn't going to be getting an actual massage anyway, and why not just enjoy two ladies for the "important" part of the experience.

Once we settled on the new arrangement, the second girl joined the first, and started in on my backside with some oil, making sure to rub her hand across my ass and down to my LB. The whole while the two girls were giggling and joking, which I found to be charming, if not a bit distracting. As the new girl worked LB into attention, the first girl massaged my back languidly and let my hands wander up her legs and under her skirt to caress her backside, which was protected by a heinous pair of granny panties (oh well...).

After a minute or two of this, it was time for the flip, and the two positioned themselves on either side of me, bending over to lick and kiss my nipples while taking turns stroking LB. From this position I was able to move my hands up each of their legs and caress their bottoms, using my shitty mandarin to let them know my comparative appraisal of their goods. The new girl had a nicely filled out skirt and wore a sexy thong, while the original one with the granny panties was a bit flat. They asked which I preferred... I was honest, and said I liked the "big" one. They found this hilarious and whooped it up, all the while their hands still working LB.

Things quieted down a bit and they put on their serious faces and increased the pace in that way that professionals do when they know the clock is ticking down. I protested and asked them to slow down, which they did, momentarily, before going right back to the rapid fire attack on LB, all the while making little moaning noises as my hands roamed unchecked beneath their skirts and between their legs. After a few more minutes of the determined stroking and nipple licking I couldn't help myself and right between both of their hands. They laughed, proud at their ability to control the situation, and helped to clean me off before stepping out to wash up.

While I lay there basking in the glow of completion, they both came back in and started to massage me again, saying "extra massage free". We continued to chat while they rubbed on my legs and torso, comparing skin tone and talking about places we've been in China. The time had already run over the agreed-upon 45 minutes, so around 60 minutes they said time was up and I hopped into the shower to clean up.

As I was leaving they asked me to sit with them for a few minutes, and I met two of the other ladies who were working there while we joked and chatted a bit in the empty waiting room. The other two were a little older (late 20s is my guess), but had very ample 'assets' on display that made me consider what a six or eight handed massage might yield... Maybe next time. I had to be going, so I paid the original girl the $600, they asked me to come back soon, gave me a peck on the cheek, and sent me out the door with a "bai bai" and a wave.

Overall I would have liked more of a real massage, followed by a bit more teasing and a drawn out HJ, but the personality of the two girls and the chemistry we shared made it a lot of fun, despite the shortcomings. I liked the attitude of all the ladies I met that evening, and I think I would like to try this place again, although probably just for a one-on-one session.

Recent Ratings
Mister   29-4-2017 15:40  Karma  +5   Good report. $400 all in for 60 mins is a bargain, if some access is available, compared with TST
joey88   22-4-2017 08:25  Karma  +4   Excellent
zennor   22-4-2017 05:48  Karma  +3   Fun time
UncleDad   21-4-2017 20:48  Karma  +4   Fun!
dryice   21-4-2017 18:12  Karma  +5   Nice which was the big titted girl with a thong
professuser   21-4-2017 17:58  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
porkchops   21-4-2017 15:27  Karma  +4   Thanks!
NeverWong   21-4-2017 14:41  Acceptance  +1   Did the girls take off their tops?
exploringextra
Musky Member

UID 105541
Digest Posts 0
Credits 144
Posts 8
Karma 143
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 20
Registered 16-5-2013
Status Offline
Post at 21-4-2017 14:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 exploringextra's post

Not this time, as I didn't ask, but I'm sure next time they would.