Face:  2.5/5, ok face for her age
Body:  3/5, ok body with C cups
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  $500 ($300 + $200 tip) for 50 mins
Repeat:  probably not

I have been looking for a decent R & T massage place in Sheung Wan for ages, but have not found one yet. Most of the places around are dated and I prefer a place that is newer. After walking around the area for a while I found this place. It looked ok when I came in, but most of the girls where in their late 30's, so this was obviously not what I was looking for. However, once you are in you don't really turn around anymore, especially since I had been looking to get a load off the whole day, so I went in to the room. The rooms look quite nice with a good shower, so that was definitely a plus! After I had taken a quick shower I went to lie on my stomach and told her that she could come in. She started out with quite a bad massage, but after 30min or so she arrived at my ass. She started tickling my ass. I had never gotten this before and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised. She noticed that I liked it and that I was quite turned on, so she kept on doing that until she asked me to turn around.

Obviously she saw that my LB was excited, so she stopped with the massage entirely and asked if she should focus on him instead. Clearly I agreed, but first the negotiations needed to take place. I hate this, because all the excitement is than gone. First she asked for far too much ($500), especially if you take her looks into account, but we settled on $200. Whit all the excitement gone she had to start over, but once she started to stroke the LB all was forgotten. It only took a minute or 2 before ...

After that she asked if she had to massage me normally again, but I wasn't interested anymore. So, I took a shower and left.

A few days later I was ready to go again, but decided to go somewhere else hoping to find some better looking/younger ones. I will post a report about that soon...

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   25-11-2016 23:48  Karma  +4   hong-kong-prostitute-anal-fuck
bigchief27a   24-11-2016 21:33  Karma  +2