Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2016 15:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Tokyo] Heisei Jogakuen - Nanami

Girl: Nanami
Shop: Heisei Jogakuen in Shinbashi
Link : http://smart.cityheaven.net/toky ... 45&girl_photo=0

Ratings:
Face: 3.5 she's cute but her eyes are a bit too spread out for me not ugly just cute.
Body: 3.5/5 165cm 88(D)-59-90 her cup size was more like a c/d and what I didn't like was her tits are spread out. Plus points she was tall and white smooth skin. Natural breasts just not that big and not that bouncy.
Service: 3/5 it's very mechanical and none of the demure hospitality. They were strict on what they do and what you can't do.
Premises: 2/5 the place was old and beaten and the waiting room stinks of ciggies. The actual room is tiny literally a bed and you need to go out to take a shower. Showers were very clean.
Cost: ¥10,000 for 30min rub and tug.

Ok gents was in Tokyo Wednesday for literally 24hrs and whilst I hoped to use the morning to go to a soap land was denied by the weather with much of Tokyo typhooned out. After my one meeting I went to this place instead for a short (literally) release before heading back to the airport back to HK.

Heisei Jogakuen is what you call a fashion health ie no actual intercourse but a blowjob and handjob release. The time slots are 30mins with increments of 15mins thereafter. The girl will get naked and shower with you followed by a quick body massage and then release orally or by hand. The girls tend to be younger mine was 26 (says 22 on her HP and acts 18). Most places don't allow foreigners I got in because one I look Asian and two I can speak Japanese and 3 I was with a Japanese. You go in and you pick your girl from a picture board that has their details and photo.

Nanami was the tallest girl available when I got there and her proportions "appeared attractive". When she's ready the manager calls you in and takes you to a small room where she is. First sight was disappointing and her voice was annoying in a Lolitaesque way.  She was very polite and helped me undressed. We then walked to the shower and the clean up was very mechanical. The first sign of distress.... One aspect of the shower was their attention to cleanliness. My dick was washed to the point of numbness and I was asked to gargle a brown liquid which tasted like iodine. Guess to make sure you kill the germs when engaging in oral. More on that later.

Back in the room you lie down and it starts the same as in HK. Cat licks across your body, she heads lower, flicks between lower and upper ie as she kisses your body down she'll come back up and kiss you on the lips with full tongue. Our tongues crossed swords like it was the ok pics fencing gold medal bout. She then went down and gave me an amazing bbbj. Good suction and throat. She then slipped into the cowgirl position and applied copious amounts of nuru gel and literally rubbed her pussy up and down my dick and massaged my body with her tits. Note this was not intercourse but a vagina rub up and down my hard dick which was pushed flat onto my pelvis and lower stomach. It felt almost like stimulated intercourse with the aggression in which she was sliding. What she wouldn't let me do was touch her tits not her pussy. So like I said they're very strict on what they do and what you can't. I asked if she'd be willing to have sex if I paid her personally but she rejected. After about 5 mins she got off and applied more gel and finished me off with a HJ. At no point did she allow me to touch her which was rather annoying. I asked my japanese friend about that who said it was normal and par for the course. After spewing my spunk all on myself she cleaned me up and we showered.

As an experience it was disappointing and had me much prefer my regulars at YVF or most spas in HK actually. I've attached her pic for you to get a sense of what she looks like.

[ Last edited by  jetsetting2much at 22-10-2016 06:23 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
twfun   25-8-2016 01:44  Karma  +2   Thanks
Nekohima   23-8-2016 20:48  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
halfclover   22-8-2016 08:41  Karma  +6   
lefeu   20-8-2016 13:54  Karma  +6   Thx. That's why i prefer AM, guaranteed FS
batman108   20-8-2016 02:59  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks
hkpunter999   19-8-2016 18:52  Karma  +1   Original