Karma 1587
Acceptance 281
Reading Access 50
Registered 14-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 23-3-2016 05:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Amazonia - First time take-away

Sadly, HK comes but once a year for me thanks to a biz trip. After dining out with friends and colleagues we inevitably end up hanging about in the bars of Wanchai at a late hour. We’ve tended to gravitate to Escape over the last couple of years which is great for eye candy and as up till now I’ve been a voyeur rather than a participant, that’s been fine by me. But this year we ended up in Amazonia more often. We found the atmosphere far more relaxed and the girls much more easy-going. Smiles and hallos all round. Take it or leave it. Maybe some drinks, a flirt or an dance. Everything is possible and most of it fun. As a friend of mine once said: nothing good happens after midnight. And that’s the way it should be. One evening was just flirtatious banter all round. Another I spent dancing and drinking with a phenomenally beautiful Thai girl until she said (but in a nice way) that if I wasn’t going to take her home, she really did have to earn some money, and not just drinks, that night.

And then on Thursday night, my last night in town, still basking in the glow of my great massage session that afternoon at Serenity and essentially (or at least still temporarily, or post-orgasmically) in love, I thought I’d do a last round of some of the clubs. At 11.30 most were still slow but Amazonia was heaving. I did a walk around and got smiled at by a very pretty face and, not quite sure if I’d spoken to her on one of the previous evenings, I stopped to chat. Her name was Mariah, from the Philippines, and she had a great, vivacious personality. We talked. The usual stuff. Where we came from. How long we’re staying. How incredibly good-looking you are. Would you like some company tonight? Don’t think I can afford you - kind of stuff. More drinks and dances. I liked the bit about: "You’re so tall, honey. Sit on the bar stool." Which then makes it easier for her to get between your legs and dry hump you. Mariah was a shop girl over for a couple of weeks on a "working holiday" so, at least in her case, I was getting the impression that there is often not a huge difference between such girls and the DH on a Sunday looking for some fun and maybe some extra cash. She didn’t seem hung up about it and it seemed that if she was going to do it, then at least she’d have some fun doing it and would prefer to do it with someone she found attractive. Read my recent posts in the sauna section about the slippery slope. I was almost on my ass by now. So if we do do it, it has to be for love, I told her, knowing that would hardly work, as she’d wanted 1500. Then she was down to a thousand and my principles were sliding fast. Thinking it might be time to cut loose and also that she’d never accept, I said I really had to go, but a last suggestion: back to the hotel and a quickie blow job for 500. She immediately said yes. That’s what happens if you’re really having fun.

It was my first time doing this but it’s a pretty good feeling to walk through Wanchai with such a pretty prize on your arm. In the hotel lift, she asked if I had condoms. It’s only a blow job, I had to remind her. The barriers were slipping again. We got in and showered, soaping each other up and lots of DFK before we hopped between the sheets. Mariah’s figure wasn’t too bad (she’s over 30) but sadly not a patch on the massage girl before. We had quite a tussle before she finally went down on me for a nice long BBBJ and she took it all before spitting it out into the towel. We then cuddled up and talked for about an hour before she fell asleep in my arms for at least another hour. Then she took off back to the bar and her friends, though maybe too late to get another punter. I guess I wasn’t the best bet earnings-wise, but my impression was that Mariah also needed some respect, some fun, some affection and a good hotel room with a clean bathroom and fresh sheets for a couple of hours. A great girl with personality. Miss her already (as I also do all the other girls I met that week! )

Recent Ratings
BigBeef   7-7-2016 09:09  Karma  +1   Nice
dooper   29-3-2016 23:50  Karma  +4   good fun
austin821   24-3-2016 10:19  Karma  +2   Nice score
JJJ37   23-3-2016 21:15  Karma  +6   1500 or for love. Good angle.
obe   23-3-2016 11:21  Karma  +10   Excellent
jake.houston   23-3-2016 08:48  Karma  +10   I've done blow and go action with the Bar 109 girls, but never with a late night bar pick up. Interesting.