Credits 5
Posts 5
Karma 5
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-5-2007
Location Manila, Philippines
Status Offline
Post at 2-5-2007 13:29  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
Font size: S M L
Noob could use a tip

Hiya,

I wanna come up to Hong Kong for the weekend and have a sexy time with some hot Chinese girls.

One of my friends pointed me to this site ... it looks great.

If you can forgive my stoopid questions but I need to ask .. any advise much appreciated.

Basically do I just rock up to HK and call the girls phone listed at this site?

Is it really that simple?

It just seems odd this is all 'free' ... at least to find the girls who are available.

Cheers.
Thank ya.
hamsupgwai
Lustful Lord

UID 61
Digest Posts 0
Credits 590
Posts 395
Karma 589
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 2-5-2007 16:19  Profile P.M. 
Simple answer is yes.....look at other posts on laws in HK and how to contact the girls in hotels....but in principle yes its that simple....
koizumi
Carnal Conqueror

UID 35
Digest Posts 0
Credits 208
Posts 186
Karma 208
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-2-2007
Location Central
Status Offline
Post at 2-5-2007 18:52  Profile P.M. 
it's even simpler................book yourself a room in the San Diego...................that where most of the hotel reservation girls are met...............so you only have to knock next door..................
rudixxx
Nookie Newbie

UID 1357
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 5
Karma 5
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-5-2007
Status Offline
Post at 2-5-2007 19:16  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
Woo Hoo!! .. nice one .. thanks guys.
rudixxx
Nookie Newbie

UID 1357
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 5
Karma 5
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-5-2007
Status Offline
Post at 2-5-2007 19:20  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
That would be the:

New San Diego Hotel
1-5 Chi Wo Street, Yaumatei, Kowloon

wouldn't it ( from a google search )

Also been told to check out the 'Golden Apple Disco'.

Been googling for that too .. can you tell me if this is it:

Big Apple Pub & Disco
20 Luard Road         Tel: 25293461
Wan Chai
rudixxx
Nookie Newbie

UID 1357
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 5
Karma 5
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-5-2007
Status Offline
Post at 2-5-2007 19:28  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
Oops sorry .. it must be:

San Diego Hotel
181 Woo Sung Street, Yaumatei, Kowloon
koizumi
Carnal Conqueror

UID 35
Digest Posts 0
Credits 208
Posts 186
Karma 208
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-2-2007
Location Central
Status Offline
Post at 2-5-2007 19:42  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by rudixxx at 2-5-2007 19:20
That would be the:

New San Diego Hotel
1-5 Chi Wo Street, Yaumatei, Kowloon

wouldn't it ( from a google search )

Also been told to check out the 'Golden Apple Disco'.

Been googling for that too .. ...

there is an "old" and a "new" San Diego" but they are only a few 100 meters apart

never heard of the "Golden Apple Disco"
koizumi
Carnal Conqueror

UID 35
Digest Posts 0
Credits 208
Posts 186
Karma 208
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-2-2007
Location Central
Status Offline
Post at 2-5-2007 19:44  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by rudixxx at 2-5-2007 19:28
Oops sorry .. it must be:

San Diego Hotel
181 Woo Sung Street, Yaumatei, Kowloon

that's the "old"......................maybe one of the brothers can clarify where most of the boning is taking place.........................might wish to stay in the other one.................it can get anying to listen to all the moaning next door.................
gylus
Lustful Lord

UID 820
Digest Posts 0
Credits 735
Posts 492
Karma 732
Acceptance 59
Reading Access 40
Registered 30-3-2007
Location Lust Angeles, USA (and HK as o
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2007 03:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 koizumi's post

Both the San Diego Hotels have the girls waiting! So you are in luck either way!
Kiltwearer
Carnal Conqueror

UID 445
Digest Posts 0
Credits 293
Posts 250
Karma 293
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 30
Registered 9-3-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2007 08:13  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 rudixxx's post

The Big Apple is now called Borocay. Go there for Pinay on Saturday night / Sunday afternoon who are DH on their day off. Watch out for the professional girls sitting at the bar.
sulasno
Master Mongerer

UID 190
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6524
Posts 6414
Karma 6523
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 80
Registered 23-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2007 09:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 koizumi's post

this is what I got when searching

New San Diego Hotel Hong Kong (3 Star)

1-5 Chi Wo Street,
Jordon, Kowloon,
Hong Kong
islandeast
Banned

UID 1106
Digest Posts 0
Credits 76
Posts 73
Karma 76
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 0
Registered 17-4-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2007 10:20  Profile P.M. 
Jordan Hotels suck!  It's widely know, in the Chinese side at least, that Jordan hotel girls are the most photoshoped and have the shadiest agents.  I got burned twice, just avoid Jordan hotel girls.  When the agent for a TST girl tells me to go to San Diego or any other Jordan hotel, I cancel straight away.  I can’t be bothered to take a chance, most of the time it ends up being a waste of time.

If you want to have some fun then just go to Fuji and some bars at night.
gylus
Lustful Lord

UID 820
Digest Posts 0
Credits 735
Posts 492
Karma 732
Acceptance 59
Reading Access 40
Registered 30-3-2007
Location Lust Angeles, USA (and HK as o
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2007 18:56  Profile P.M. 
Reply #12 islandeast's post

IslanEast - by burned do you mean you got the wrong girl from the pic or she didnt look as hot in real life because of extensive PSing? I sus[ect that the ones subject to the most revision and PSing are the Japanese and Korean hotel girrls - esp those with their own photo portfolio (iow not shot at the hotel room).

Practically, the mainland and local hotel girls have hotel room shot pics, and frankly the agents just dont have the time to edit their pics extensively.

All 3 of my recent hotel girl experiences were in Jordan.  Gina, Man Man and Bonnie (see my reports) were all exactly as shown in the pics. Perhaps I was lucky?

All three girls seem to be handled by different agents - Gina's and Bonnie's seem to be more ethical - no attempt at switching nor upselling. In fact, Gina wasn't the girl I was calling for.. the agent told me the one I asked for was off, but said for me to just come to the hotel and he will let me see the lineup. Which I did - saw four girls in the room and got to pick.

Man Man's agent seemed a little shady - I did get to see her alright, but he tried to charge me a higher price (1200) until I reminded him of the advertised price (originally 1000, now changed to 1000 to 3000). Also when I called in another time they tried to change the price on me again to 2000. Seems Man man's pics have generated a lot of interest.

In fact, of the other HK girls that I saw - May in the Fuji Bldg - is darker in person than her pics indicate ... so its obvious they PSed her pics. Goes to show, it all depends on your luck I guess.

PS The other San Diego Hotel (the original) is on 181 Woo Sung Street, Yaumatei, Kowloon

Its about 6 blocks from the New SD Hotel.
koizumi
Carnal Conqueror

UID 35
Digest Posts 0
Credits 208
Posts 186
Karma 208
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-2-2007
Location Central
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2007 20:57  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by islandeast at 3-5-2007 10:20
Jordan Hotels suck!  It's widely know, in the Chinese side at least, that Jordan hotel girls are the most photoshoped and have the shadiest agents.  I got burned twice, just avoid Jordan hotel girls.  ...

well even if you choose a "TST" hotel girl they might tell you to go to the San Diego......................

hotel girls are a bit riskier................but than there is risk and reward.....sweeping statements ............because you had a bad experience don't tell the real picture..................as usual.

you can go to Fuji and have an equally bad experience in a row...................the only difference is.you play for higher stakes..................

now if you stay i the San Diego.......................you can make the pain short.............
SafetyBest
Nookie Newbie

UID 214
Digest Posts 0
Credits 34
Posts 35
Karma 34
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 24-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2007 22:06  Profile P.M. 
Prince Edward

The last two times I have been for a hotel girl in Prince Edward, was in the San Diego in Woo Sung Street not exactly downtown Prince Edward.  I think maybe Concourse Hotel has changed owners and not so girl-friendly.  But San Diego is OK hotel, convenient location but traffic very bad.  I would consider staying there myself.  Plenty of pubs near by - look very seedy, but probably very disappointing. But not far to Tsim.

SB

SB
islandeast
Banned

UID 1106
Digest Posts 0
Credits 76
Posts 73
Karma 76
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 0
Registered 17-4-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2007 09:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #13 gylus's post

the ol' bait and switch, as for photoshop, i tend to go for girls where the ads show the stomache, ass, and ankles from at least 2 or 3 angles.  the theory being the nicer the body, the more the ads will show it off.  i do agree that jap/korean girls are risky business.  to be honest i was quite shocked that there have been such good reports over here lately about the jap girls.  could be tourists, whose standards are a bit lower than us locals.

you hear of some crazy shit over here, like some of the guys over here report of doing things with girls (bbbj, daty) that I would never do (these are whores by the way, let's not forget that) and a few have paid the price (see the report about NP Kelly).

gylus...i think you're on a good streak, hope it continues for you.

as for the presumption made by koizumi that my reports are sweeping and don't tell the real picture...well, what can i say...sounds to me like a sweeping statement made by a rookie from outside HK.

look, it behooves everyone on this side to read the chinese section from time to time to get a fuller picture of reports from locals.  the english forum is only a recent thing, for a long time all i had was the reports of locals in the chinese section and my own trial and error.
nikkeimaster
Erotic Emperor

UID 68
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2199
Posts 2187
Karma 2198
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Tokyo
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2007 12:21  Profile P.M. 
I think the exchange of info and data on the providers is very valuable to all the readers. For those of us outside HK, we usually don't have that much time during our visits to waste.