Karma 2285
Acceptance 323
Reading Access 60
Registered 26-8-2011
Status Offline
Post at 3-9-2012 23:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 RenHonjo6's post

When it is spelled like that, clearly not for real.
RenHonjo6
Kinky King

UID 91678
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1382
Posts 159
Karma 1378
Acceptance 84
Reading Access 50
Registered 21-6-2012
Status Offline
Post at 4-9-2012 08:52  Profile P.M. 
Www.seduction.com

QUOTE:
Originally posted by RenHonjo6 at 2-9-2012 06:14
Is this for real?

www.seductiom.com

Renhonjo6

Yes sorry - should be www.seduction.com

I am certainly not a student of this guy. Research suggests he trains people in how to use NLP techniques to manipulate women into sex. Certainly not my style.

Renhonjo6 signing out.

RenHonjo6
JD4241
Nookie Newbie

UID 93621
Digest Posts 0
Credits 67
Posts 33
Karma 66
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-8-2012
Status Offline
Post at 4-9-2012 12:21  Profile P.M. 
Hey,

I'm an amateur at NLP but I do believe it works.  My best friend from HS has a stepdad that is a NLP master who teaches a lot of politicians and he has taught me a few things to help me do business presentations and he has also told me that NLP is a very powerful tool that when in the wrong hands can be a very dangerous thing.  

One thing you would definitely have to keep in mind is that NLP is not meant for picking up girls nor is it a tool meant to manipulate people although it has now built up a stigma for it.  If you actually study the origins of NLP u will see that it is actually the studying of mirroring success.  I've been slowly adopting its techniques over the past 3 years and have found that it is really an amazing thing.  

Ross Jeffries is a person who used it for personal gains albiet that he is definitely known for his skills of manipulating girls, I've heard that he only teaches some basic skills and does not really teach u the reasons behind the practice.  I would say if u ever plan on learning some of his skills I would suggest reading more into the basics and understanding of why NLP is around first.  

NLP is definitely something I enjoy learning and it is also something I would caution using cause it has gotten me into trouble before... once u use it on a girl, u might end up creating a reaction that u cannot stop... if used on a weak "girl" u will end up having a stalker on ur hands... (in my experience...) trust me as a mongerer u really don't want that on ur hands.

J

Edit: grammar mistake
JD4241
Nookie Newbie

UID 93621
Digest Posts 0
Credits 67
Posts 33
Karma 66
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-8-2012
Status Offline
Post at 4-9-2012 12:29  Profile P.M. 
Oh I forgot to mention, if you want to learn his techniques you can actually find his videos on youtube.  this is one that I watched a while ago, also there is one guy called Mystery, and another guy named Style (Neil Strauss) that you can look up.  If you've heard of the book "The Game" you will know who I'm talking about.  He also uses NLP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlyoqaJqmN4