Acceptance 14
Reading Access 20
Registered 18-4-2011
Location New York
Status Offline
Post at 21-5-2012 13:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
LKF Bar Girls (or are they!)

I used to always see a couple of model-type looking girls right in LKF under the stairs where all the small bars are located. They usually sit outside and flirt with passerbys. They're definitely WGs... but some of them I have a feeling... are ladyboys. There's usually a group of them and there's this one that I've always seen. She looks mixed and she does look gorgeous... but I don't know whether or not she is a ladyboy or not.

Any bros here ever had experience with WGs in LKF? And can anyone shed some light on whether or not they are lady boys? And if they're WGs, what are their rates? I'm making my return to HK in a week!! I'm exciteD!!!

I'll be posting soon after my first punt back in HK!
sa14
Carnal Conqueror

UID 44169
Digest Posts 0
Credits 409
Posts 104
Karma 406
Acceptance 58
Reading Access 30
Registered 2-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 22-5-2012 21:49  Profile P.M. 
its weird i never come across these girls in LKF... for my nightlife its either going to Wan Chai for WGs or LKF for wholesome fun with tourists/business people.  which bars?   are the the ones near imsomnia or marlin?  

as for ladyboys.. im not sure.. i saw some in thailand and all i can say is if there unbelievably hot then chances are they had some work done.
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 22-5-2012 22:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 sa14's post

Hmmm, I have yet to see a Ladyboy that fooled me for more than a second.  Not one.  Even in Thailand.  I've seen a few in WanChai, but again, pretty obvious they used to be men.  

Anyway, I have seen a fair share of WGs in LKF so they definately go there --- they just play it a lot more subtly.
zbm
Kinky King

UID 2449
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1617
Posts 477
Karma 1607
Acceptance 198
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 24-5-2012 21:30  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 kushman's post

There are a good number of working girls working Lan Kwai Fong these days, some are very discreet and some are just out of order

There's a number of very attractive Chinese/Hong Kong girls often dressed in business suits/evening wear near Stormies or the stairs next to Hard Rock Cafe leading to Dragon Eye etc.....they are often in Dragon Eye looking for custom, but also visit some of the other bars looking for customers

There's a couple of elegantly dressed African girls too wondering around, but there's also a scary group of very Big African girls who seem to target the drunk patrons later in the evening, that are quite aggressive in their approach

There are also a certain number of Lady boys about, there's a small bar called SUGARDOLLS that often has a numbr of lady boys hanging out there, some of whom resemble men in a dress, but several of whom are beautiful with great bodis post operation, there's also a few who've overdone on it the boob jobs etc and surgery and resemble dolls
haroldla
Banned

UID 23978
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1157
Posts 795
Karma 1156
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 0
Registered 24-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 26-5-2012 02:22  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 zbm's post

oh...i never know there is WGs in LKF. How come you know those Chinese/HK gals dressed in business suits are WGs? they will approach you directly??
deepak123
Lustful Lord

UID 65430
Digest Posts 0
Credits 500
Posts 140
Karma 497
Acceptance 65
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 26-5-2012 11:06  Profile P.M. 
yes, there's some inside/around china bar on the weekdays... i went a few times on mon/tue/wed to party with friends who were visiting from overseas... basically all the good looking chicks we were talking to that night ended being WGs. A lot of them speak great English without an accent, so they fit right in too. quite hard to spot until they quote a price, imho.
Petay_1283
Fucking Legend

UID 46298
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11574
Posts 3139
Karma 11375
Acceptance 3975
Reading Access 100
Registered 9-6-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 28-5-2012 14:41  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 kushman's post

A long story short, around 1 year ago I went out with a friend who was trying to wine & dine a potential customer.

We went to a few bars and saw them, standing there. My friends PC waved one over, my friend & I soon realised (Up close) she was not a girl at all. The barman confirmed our thoughs with a quick nod.

She/he saw us wondering whether to tell this guy. She slammed her drink down & had a blast at me & my friend & called us jealous! then stormed out.

Once this guy realised he quickly went back to his hotel he was devastated!

'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.'
haroldla
Banned

UID 23978
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1157
Posts 795
Karma 1156
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 0
Registered 24-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 30-5-2012 14:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 Petay_1283's post

hahahaa. lucky that she just slammed her drink down and blast at me and did not call for police...