Subject: Would you ever take your son/sons out mongering?
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 546
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Location NYC and Mong Kok
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2008 01:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Would you ever take your son/sons out mongering?

I remember the first time I saw my dad at a Korean joint.  Scared the fuck out of me.  I was leaving the locker room while he was leaving the shower to get into one of the rooms with his chick in a towel.  I quickly turned around, got dressed and left.  We never spoke of it and things were awkward for about 2 weeks.  Then we went out for tea on a Sunday and he says to me, "son, we are all men, we all go to those sort of places".  Although I never mongered with him in the US, whenever I had a chance to see him in China, he would take me to massage parlors and other "places" for entertainment because he is much more familiar with his home town.  

Now I have 3 sons, thank god no daughters!  LOL...  my oldest is getting into his preteens and I wonder if mongering is genetic?  LOL...  I don't think I would ever be able to take them mongering in Hong Kong or China.  Although when the time comes, who knows how they will turn out.  I am still young, I doubt my eldest son will be mongering for at least another 10 years, by that time I will be 42 and hopefully still vigorous.  

My dad is the coolest guy you can meet.  He too is a heavy duty "seeker of pleasure".  I totally look up to him and we still monger together once in a while, whenever I take the ferry to my "ga herng".

Would you guys every consider taking your sons to monger?

Funny thing is, in old school America, it would be cool to do it.  Nowadays not so much.  As for Chinese, it would be even worse.  I have tried to take my brother in law mongering but he didn't (1 fall for my trap "wasn't a trap, perhaps he thought it was?") (2 is a real stand up guy).  My father in law has offered to take me mongering in his hometown, but "I didn't fall for his trap".  

Are you fucking nuts? LOL...
Jake (The Snake: King of 141)
Master Mongerer

UID 2553
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5607
Posts 3938
Karma 5594
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2008 02:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 sexpert's post

My first reaction was - Wow, yeah that would be really cool to go mongering with your son. But then I thought - well
what about mongering with your father. No way - I mean, what about your mother. Ever thought about how totally
differently you feel about your mother than your wife. I mean, I suppose I do betray my wife, but I could never betray
my mother. So the answer is no, I wouldn't go mongering with my son because he would then a a party to the betrayal
of his mother.

Does that make any sense?  
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 546
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Location NYC and Mong Kok
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2008 02:16  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Jake's post

I totally understand how you feel.  But you have to understand that I come from a family where the man is the KING of the house.  I have known about my father's infidelity since I was 6, they used to openly argue about it all the time.  But my mother is old school Chinese and learned to accept it, as for my wife (she would literally cut off my balls then divorce me).  My dad also had a 2nd wife in China and I do have half siblings in China who call me "eldest brother".  It's a bit different when you are talking about old school Chinese as opposed to someone from Hong Kong or Taiwan.  I'm not saying it is right, but it is what I grew up knowing.
Happppy
Kinky King

UID 261
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1130
Posts 1087
Karma 1130
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-2-2007
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2008 02:49  Profile Site P.M. 
Reply #2 Jake's post

It seems to make sense...

But then when you ask that are we then betraying our next half, then it is just equally problematic to admit that you can betray your other half but cannot tolerate your father betraying your mother.

Not trying to argue but just feel a bit strange....

So would you complain to your mom if you know your father went out to monger?  Lol... the same logic?

Welcome to my blog @ happppy-sex.blogspot.com and share my tall girls sex experience
sulasno
Master Mongerer

UID 190
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6524
Posts 6414
Karma 6523
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 80
Registered 23-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2008 11:56  Profile P.M. 

My old man brought me to first cabaret show when I was 18

and when I reached 24, I joined him in Taiwan and he brought me to the "Japanese joints" every night for dinner and drinks; He brought me to one of those "underground" clubs and told me to follow the girl home and gave me NT20K, when we left the club.

the best part was we went for dinner with one of his fren to the redlight area; his fren told me to follow one of the girl to the room for a spring water bath while they were having dinner and drinks;

never mentioned to my mom when I went home; though she was asking me about Taiwan but she always have reminds me of this "a career is more important to a man than girls; you got the money and then you will get the honey; when going clubbing or whatever, treat them as part of the entertainment process; don't get emotionally attach to the girls; there are plenty of fishes in the seas"
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20504
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11519
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2008 12:03  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 sulasno's post

Your mother gave you some very good advise  
sulasno
Master Mongerer

UID 190
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6524
Posts 6414
Karma 6523
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 80
Registered 23-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2008 12:17  Profile P.M. 

thank you; but some of the bros are sick of my mom's jokes;

Mommy says " no need to bring a cow home if you want to drink milk "  
Jake (The Snake: King of 141)
Master Mongerer

UID 2553
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5607
Posts 3938
Karma 5594
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-1-2008 01:59  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Happppy at 27/1/08 02:49
to admit that you can betray your other half but cannot tolerate your father betraying your mother.

I guess I just expect more of my father than I expect of myself. But don't look for logic bro.   

QUOTE:
So would you complain to your mom if you know your father went out to monger? ...

Hell, NO. I'm a great believer in what you don't know can't hurt you.

Reminds me of one time my boss called me into his office and said ... Jake, I have good news and bad news,
which do you want first. I answered just give me the good news and keep the bad news to yourself.  
HornyABC
Musky Member

UID 1519
Digest Posts 0
Credits 112
Posts 110
Karma 112
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 20
Registered 14-5-2007
Location Northern California, USA
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2008 19:38  Profile P.M. 
My dad took me when I went to HK for the first time! My parents are old school HK and I also feel the same way as you guys when I think about my mom.
First time my dad took me to the saunas I didn't know what to expect, and we didn't really talk about it. Afterwards whenever we go to Shenzhen or Guangzhou we'd always stop by the saunas or the massage places at the hotels and just enjoy. We go in together and come out, and then we never talk about it, so no one knows what or how far things went in the private rooms with the massage girls.

Once in a while my mom would ask me if my dad goes to those places, and I said yeah I went with him too, but we just get massages. I didn't lie because I honestly don't know if he did anything more in there.

Like Jake says, what you don't know can't hurt you. Works for me, works for mom AND dad.

When I have kids, I'm definitely gonna take my sons out mongering.