Body: Slim with A cup boobs
Height: 1.5-1.55m
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: NA
Price & Session Length: 1180 baht for 100 minutes + 2500 baht for FS
Repeat: Yes but to try another therapist

I was going to be in Thong Lor for a dinner appointment so figured I'd come earlier to visit Sakura Akasuri. Dropped them a message on LINE and got zero response, They still haven't bothered replying till today. Figured I'd drop in and try my luck. This was around 4/430pm, greeted by a guy at the counter and he provides me with 4 options: Aiko, Haru, Mayu and Meme. I saw Aiko the last time (review here) and I really couldn't decide between the three. I ask the guy for a recommendation and he wasn't of much help so I settled on Haru. Like before, the session is a 100 minute Skin Scrub & Steam Towel & Lotion Massage.  I'm offered a small cold towel and a bottle of water and a few minutes later, Haru's waiting by the lift.

She's in a yellow crop top and a short skirt. There's a bit of a difference from the photo, she's got a fair amount of make-up on to cover wrinkles and all. Definitely feels a bit older than the photos but still has a young vibe likely due to her being friendly and chirpy. The best way to describe her in comparison to her photos, imagine she's like a hamster with its cheeks filled with food. Not chubby but she's got cheeks.

She brings me to the room and I notice that I'm the only customer at the time. She says it gets busier in the evening. She readies the table and gets me to strip. I jump onto the table. It begins with the Skin Scrub with all that water being whipped at my back and then later on the flip too. On the flip, she casually rubs my LB as she wipes me but not in a sensual way. Once done, she wipes me dry and we move to the next room for the steam towels. You go from cold to hot and she's good at getting on your back. She goes in with her knees and elbows and it's quite decent. The towels come off and it's on to the lotion and on the flip, she rubs LB casually again for some time before asking if I'd like her to take her top off. I said do it and she takes everything off. She has small but cuppable A cup boobs with an inverted left nipple, which is just calling out to be bitten. She has some bush downstairs. She comes back to me and I go in for the nipple, wanting to make it come out of hiding. Meanwhile, I'm allowed to roam and as I'm doing this she asks if I want anything special. She then offers FS for 2000 more (500 for getting naked) and I go for it. At this point, I can't see the clock but I'm sure that she's given me a massage experience much less in time than Aiko did.

We fondle each other a bit, she lets me finger her a little but doesn't allow the finger to penetrate her too much. I wasn't quite feeling a DATY so left my fingers to do the talking. She's getting wet but her fondling isn't getting my LB that hard but she's already quick to want to cap him. This wasn't great for me and while she tries to ride me, it's not getting the deed done. I take control again and get a bit rough with her boobs, which she was ok with, I finally get a bit harder so as I do this, she caps me and we go with missionary. We then switch and she rides me for a bit. She's not that big but for some reason she felt a bit hefty while on top and I'm not feeling it again. At this point, I'm not super into it anymore so I take the cap off and get her to finish me with a HJ. After this, she wipes me and goes to shower. I get up and lets me join her and she soaps me up and cleans me down. All dried up, I put on my clothes, check the phone and the whole session was only 80 minutes. She leads me to the lift and follows me down and I'm out of there looking forward to dinner.

It wasn't a terrible session but somehow it didn't become an exciting session. The session I had with Aiko was much better.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
iahaf   18-5-2024 11:33  Acceptance  +1   
travelerfreakj   13-5-2024 22:24  Acceptance  +3   
drako   13-5-2024 19:02  Karma  +2   
verty69   13-5-2024 03:29  Acceptance  +1   Original
DiamondBac   12-5-2024 23:26  Karma  +3   
Vuka   12-5-2024 02:56  Karma  +4   "imagine she's like a hamster with its cheeks filled with food" - TAKE ALL MY KARMA GOOD MAN
JackTheBat   12-5-2024 01:03  Karma  +13   
besco203   12-5-2024 00:55  Karma  +5   
samboitee
Carnal Conqueror

UID 298940
Digest Posts 0
Credits 463
Posts 21
Karma 459
Acceptance 71
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 18-5-2024 00:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 samboitee's post

@Vuka - haha that was the first thought that came to mind when I saw her. Couldn't get it out of my head for a while!

Recent Ratings
Vuka   18-5-2024 04:01  Karma  +4