Karma 239
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 0
Registered 24-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2009 23:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Worst thing to happen while mongering

Hey what counts as your worst moment in your mongering career and how did you survive it? Or have you heard any tales on the grapevine of disasters?

[ Last edited by  pauley at 7-11-2009 23:59 ]
SFMonger
Carnal Conqueror

UID 14119
Digest Posts 0
Credits 308
Posts 266
Karma 307
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 30
Registered 30-8-2008
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2009 00:06  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 pauley's post

When I was still a newbie to this hobby, I didnt know 141's were compleaty legal here in HK..so I was at a buidling in NP and was stopped by 2 cops asking what I was doing there.  I said visiting friend, he asked what friend what unit..call ur friend etc..at this point I was scared shitless already.  He searched my pocket and I had the WG's info written on a piece of paper.  Then the other cop..sort of play good cop bad cop thing..told me to just admit I was mongering and they will let me go.  But I thought they were trying to entrap me so I didnt admit to nothing.  I remember the good cop was a women which made me more embarrassed. After 5 minutes of back and forth questioning like this they let me go.  If only I knew it was legal at that time..

Recent Ratings
matty   13-11-2009 01:03  Acceptance  +1   lol :)
Raptorfan
Lustful Lord

UID 29585
Digest Posts 0
Credits 779
Posts 529
Karma 772
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-8-2009
Location Canada
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2009 00:42  Profile P.M. 
I was at a massage place in Toronto and it was busy that night. I was taken to a room and waited for ever. After 45min i start to jerk off, then the girl come in and caught me jerkink off. She was cool about it and try to down play it a bit.

Recent Ratings
gwailoplayer   30-5-2013 19:44  Acceptance  +1   Ha! self-induced pre mature ejaculation
kcc   8-11-2009 00:54  Acceptance  +3   wow.
banjowingmen
Nookie Newbie

UID 30910
Digest Posts 0
Credits 18
Posts 19
Karma 18
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2009 00:56  Profile P.M. 
Worst thing that happened to me was after a session i was leaving the building. Right as I walked outside the building, I ran into a female coworker who saw me exit the building. She asked me what I was doing there. I just told her I went to the wrong building and downplayed it along with quickly changing the focus of the conversation from me to her. First thing that raced through my mind when i saw her was "You've got to be F-ing kidding me" and right after we went our own ways all i could think of for the next 5 minutes was "Thank god she didn't see me coming out of the girl's unit upstairs"

Recent Ratings
CuriousGeorgeHK   30-12-2021 05:05  Acceptance  +1   Simple answer, you brought a friend there cause they were afraid to go alone, but now he is in good hands (sic), so you ...
amphibean   25-11-2009 16:03  Acceptance  +1   If she saw you coming out of the unit, y
pauley   8-11-2009 00:59  Acceptance  +1   near miss!
R_from_Toronto
Carnal Conqueror

UID 33703
Digest Posts 0
Credits 268
Posts 215
Karma 266
Acceptance 42
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-11-2009
Location Canada
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2009 01:08  Profile P.M. 
I was at an incall in Toronto going at it with the WG when someone starts banging on the door of a quiet apartment building. It scared me shitless, I thought it was the cops, as this sort of thing is illegal in Toronto. It ended up being a stupid punter who didn't know the meaning of discretion. I quickly finished and got the hell out of there. I wouldn't be too surprised if the neighbors caught on very soon afterwards.
This_Is_My_Vice
Lustful Lord

UID 30737
Digest Posts 0
Credits 580
Posts 482
Karma 573
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-9-2009
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2009 03:54  Profile P.M. 
Not exactly the worst thing to happen while mongering, more along the lines of most embarrassing...

Some years ago, I was a virgin at the hobby and decided to get my proverbial hobby-cherry popped at an AAMP in the USA.  After browsing through sfredbook (of which I was a lurker but not yet a member), I settled on a $160USD/hr Taiwanese girl named Ivy in Hayward, California (the bros from the Bay Area will know her as being at the "pizza place").  Because this was my first time, I was unaware of how things were supposed to work.  After setting up an appointment with the PO/mamasan, I drove by the designated address only to find that it was a "pizza place" and that there were a lot of LE on the same block!  I called the PO and she told me that the incall location was actually very close and so I decided to park at a nearby stripmall area.  Walked back to the residential area where the PO had told me to enter from the back.  Over there, I found an old Caucasian guy working on a car in a rundown backyard.  This made me panic some more and so I hung around outside the gate and called the PO again.  I told her what I found and she said it was okay and to just come in.  Sorry, but I was nervous as hell and didn't want to go into some guy's yard or home if I couldn't be sure this was the place!  Finally the PO comes out, sees me, and waves me in.  Nearly shitting my pants I enter and the PO who was acting as the mamasan told me to put my clothes down in a bedroom and go shower.  I nervously undress...in the closet!  Didn't know the procedure and didn't want mamasan seeing my junk!  Realized there was no towel and finally mamasan comes back in, laughs at how silly I must have appeared, and tells me it's okay.  She led me to the bathroom where there was a filthy tub where I showered, dried off with a towel that was provided there, and returned to the bedroom and waited.  Thoughts of a raid by LE kept crossing my mind as I remembered seeing so many outside in the front.  Finally somebody enters the bedroom and I turn around and there was a gorgeous girl as depicted in the ad's photos (albeit with a head and face that wasn't cropped/blurred out!).  We do the deed which included BBBJ, 69, DFK, rimming, and CFS.  Wow!  Never had rimming with civilians so it was quite the experience.  I pop and rest expecting MSOG, but mamasan was already knocking at the door and speaking to Ivy in Taiwanese.  Guess she wanted me out, so Ivy tells me she has to go.  I'm led back to the shower where I clean up, get back to dress where I'm given one last kiss from Ivy before she disappears.  Mamasan comes back to get me and leads me out...where I literally bump into another punter being led by another WG.  We pretend not to see each other, mamasan apologizes, and writes something on a sheet of paper.  She tells me Ivy liked me and it was her own phone number!  Excited and already planning on a return trip, I exit and run back to my car as it had begun to rain.

I found out later that particular AAMP was notorious for running a factory-line for in & out and also for B&S, especially in future trips for Ivy.  The original Ivy was highly coveted by punters, but subsequent visits by other bros who posted reviews explained they were often given B&S.  And the phone number that was given to me?  It really wasn't Ivy's phone number, it was just another phone number for the PO that actually started appearing in the ads.  I had fun with her the first time, but I never did repeat there.  South Bay AAMPs were just so much better and in much more subtle locations.
CunningLinguist
Fucking Legend

UID 49
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10756
Posts 8339
Karma 10654
Acceptance 2039
Reading Access 100
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2009 04:08  Profile P.M. 

My penis mightier than the sword
venetiangirls
Kinky King

UID 23344
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1141
Posts 1304
Karma 1141
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 50
Registered 11-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2009 04:27  Profile P.M. 
I've been punting for several years now and at first I always punted several miles from where I live but I always thought what's the point of driving so far away to punt when there  are so many joints by where I live. So after a year or so of driving to nearby cities to punt, I decided to punt in my own neighborhood. I knew that punting in my own area might have a chance of getting caught by someone I knew but took the chance as I didnt' want to drive far away anymore. So one day after several visists to one AAMP, I called in and booked an appointment and when i got there, neeedless to say that i bumped into someone I knew. It was a close family friend. When I walked in and heard that familiar voice talking , "it was like oh god, that's not him is it?" then mamasan led me to the shower and as I walked to the shower, walked past the dining room and there he was chatting away with another girl, staring at me and I back at him. After the shower and the deed with my girl I went out nd he was still there. We then talked and found out he's also a regular here. Wow.... siigh of relief there. The initial encounter had me worried as hell as I didn't know if he was going to tell my family members what I've been doing but then I thought "hey, if he told my family members about this, I could easily implicate him as well" So after we left the place, it was both unsaid on our part that this encouter never ever happened.
Rico
Master Mongerer

UID 30064
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5331
Posts 3648
Karma 5274
Acceptance 1145
Reading Access 80
Registered 27-8-2009
Location uk
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2009 07:55  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 venetiangirls's post

Sometimes it is quite exciting punting near home....If you do run into someone you know....It makes it more exciting...Do you leave or do you stay...I am sure the person you run into makes it more excitng..may i say DARING...you will be thinking to yourself "Should i or shouldn't i...."
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 546
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Location NYC and Mong Kok
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2009 08:20  Profile P.M. 
When I was much younger, about 18 I went into a Malaysian joint in NYC smack right in Chinatown.  It was a 2 story place where the showers and lockers were downstairs and the rooms were upstairs.  I had just finished and two of my friends also finished as we were accompanied down the stairs by the ladies, I looked down and there was my FATHER coming up the stairs in nothing but a towel and sexy malaysian on his arm!  I fucking ran straight back up into my room with the girl and told her it was my father, she was laughing furiously!  I asked her to go out and see if he was still there... I fucking ran down the stairs and just put on my clothes and jetted out of the place.  I'm sure he saw me and knew I saw him, we didn't talk throughout dinner that night and never spoke of the situation.  Ironically, he took me on my first punting trip in China when I was in my early 20s.

Recent Ratings
jaysee69   3-6-2016 01:33  Acceptance  +1   
gwailoplayer   30-5-2013 19:48  Acceptance  +2   Worse would be to find your mum or sis as the provider there to service you
pauley   8-11-2009 23:02  Acceptance  +1   cool father!
Raptorfan   8-11-2009 13:29  Acceptance  +2   HAHA Just too funny
tintin3281   8-11-2009 09:39  Acceptance  +1   Favorable - awesome man.. you got a cool
venetiangirls
Kinky King

UID 23344
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1141
Posts 1304
Karma 1141
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 50
Registered 11-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2009 12:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 Rico's post

Oh no no no. It would be embarassing running into any immediate family. If I run into friends or acquaintances it's fine because I know they do that stuff as well. But as far as i know, I'm the only one in my immediate family that does this for fun. They're all goody goody too shoes  and i doubt they do this type of stuff for fun. So if I ever saw my family member in those joints, it would be a fucking nightmare, a fauking embarassment.
SFMonger
Carnal Conqueror

UID 14119
Digest Posts 0
Credits 308
Posts 266
Karma 307
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 30
Registered 30-8-2008
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2009 12:24  Profile P.M. 
I am surprise no condoms breaking or bros getting beat up by triads yet?  Come on lets hear some real stories!

Speaking of real stories, this happened to a colleage friend in NYC.  He was at a AAMP and while waiting with his friends in the lobby, 4 vietnamese guys barged in with machines guns robbed them and the joint at gunpoint.  When they finished robbing the place, everyone was tied up with their faces down.  My friend thought he was going to be executed for sure...hes still traumitized up to this day
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11503
Posts 7975
Karma 11133
Acceptance 7409
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2009 13:16  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 pauley's post

Nothing embarrassing like the story that CL linked,   but a massage+hg WG apparently took money from my wallet while I was taking a shower.  The session was supposed to cost $290.  I had $370 in my wallet (because I counted two times before I walked in).  When it came time to pay, I only had $270 - I felt numb as nothing like that had happened to me before.  It seemed that she had taken one of the notes.  I crouched all over looking for my money, and she kept saying "don't worry about it, $270 is okay, pay me back next time , blahblah blah....." What can you say as it's impossible to prove.  I offered to go downstairs to the ATM and get the difference, but she kept insisting to go as she had another customer coming.  I was pissed.

[ Last edited by  Thai-delight at 8-11-2009 13:38 ]
Raptorfan
Lustful Lord

UID 29585
Digest Posts 0
Credits 779
Posts 529
Karma 772
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-8-2009
Location Canada
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2009 13:35  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Thai-delight at 8-11-2009 13:16
Nothing embarrassing like the story that CL linked,   but a massage+hg WG apparently took money from my wallet while I was taking a shower.  The session was supposed to cost $290.  I had $370  ...

It happen to me in a sauna in china, we were the last customer to come in and he left after we showered. After the session a 100rmb note was missing. I bitch about it but nothing happen. I know how much money i had because one of my buddy was short and i spoted him a 100. I don't have have a wallet, when i put the money back i folded the smaller note on the outside with all the 100 on the inside. I none felt out that way and one a 100 note was missing
aixpride
Carnal Conqueror

UID 9919
Digest Posts 0
Credits 365
Posts 211
Karma 363
Acceptance 34
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2009 22:35  Profile P.M. 
i was at a MP in jang-an-dong (for my first MP session ever) in seoul a few years back - got raided twice in 1 hour by the cops.. light came on while im in the massage room, and girl hurried to get me dressed and told me to have my ID ready.. girl also swallowed condom she had, saying that if cops found any evidence like that, they would get hauled off.  cops ended up leaving without coming into room, so went back to business, 30 minutes later, light comes on again - girl has to swallow another condom.. same deal, cops leave then on with the session.

i felt bad for the girl, but definitely had one of the longest seoul MP sessions!! 2-3 hours!
Raptorfan
Lustful Lord

UID 29585
Digest Posts 0
Credits 779
Posts 529
Karma 772
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-8-2009
Location Canada
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2009 22:52  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by aixpride at 8-11-2009 22:35
i was at a MP in jang-an-dong (for my first MP session ever) in seoul a few years back - got raided twice in 1 hour by the cops.. light came on while im in the massage room, and girl hurried to get me ...

Poor girl..... Where you guys having sex b4 the LE came in?
Rico
Master Mongerer

UID 30064
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5331
Posts 3648
Karma 5274
Acceptance 1145
Reading Access 80
Registered 27-8-2009
Location uk
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2009 23:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #15 aixpride's post

That must of been a nerve racking experience bro... Bloody hell.. She had to swallow the evidence.."FUCK..."
Raptorfan
Lustful Lord

UID 29585
Digest Posts 0
Credits 779
Posts 529
Karma 772
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-8-2009
Location Canada
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2009 23:26  Profile P.M. 
I forgot about this one. It was so long ago. About 14 or 15 years ago in Toronto. Me and 2 buddies was a peeler (  Bloor  west and Landsdowne ) After a night of drinking and titties i manage to have a girl to stay with me for over night after the club close. Waited til the club close, got my buddy to drive me to Lakeshore ( the hotel is now call Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Lakeshore for got what it use the name). Check into a room around 2:30 am. Took a shower and was ready for action but she wanted to go to Queen and Landsdowne to pick up something. Got dress and hop on to a taxi and off we went. I was young at the time and have no clue about the area at the time. She ask me for 70 bucks which i give because i just want to fuck her after. We got out of the taxi and she dealt with couple of guys and off we go. Now i notice that i don't have enough money for a taxi ride back to the hotel and is almost 3:30 am. She says that she has no more money so we got on a street car back to the hotel. Not sure what is pick up from the guys but back in the room she make a crack pipe out of a pop can and was smoking crack. HOLY FUCk. Never saw anyone smoke crack at the time and she was a mess and what a turn off. She had no interest on sex at all. I waited til the morning to try sex again and she was still a mess. So i was piss off so much i took off. Then i remember i have no money. So i walk toward High Park and walk all the way to High Park station and ask the guy at the booth for a free ride ( By the way if you are stuck in Toronto. The TTC ( the transit system ) has to give you a free ride). So i got a free ride home.
aixpride
Carnal Conqueror

UID 9919
Digest Posts 0
Credits 365
Posts 211
Karma 363
Acceptance 34
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2009 23:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #16 Raptorfan's post

yea both times she had capped me and we were going at it..
Raptorfan
Lustful Lord

UID 29585
Digest Posts 0
Credits 779
Posts 529
Karma 772
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-8-2009
Location Canada
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2009 23:42  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by aixpride at 8-11-2009 23:29
yea both times she had capped me and we were going at it..

hope you weren't doing anal ......hehe because that will be SHITTY