Subject: WeChat or other apps in the US?
qblast1
Nookie Newbie

UID 294884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 98
Posts 12
Karma 97
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 28-5-2024 05:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
WeChat or other apps in the US?

Has anyone had success sourcing WGs in the US using chat apps?

I know in Asia, you can use the "nearby" function on WeChat and there are plenty available options.In the US, it seems like a it's only people legitimately looking for friends or promoting their business. I'm sure there's a lot to be found, I just haven't figured out the game.

Fyi- for WeChat, I don't speak/read Chinese so that might be a factor.
Dustbythebay
Nookie Newbie

UID 298098
Digest Posts 0
Credits 73
Posts 8
Karma 72
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-10-2023
Location California
Status Offline
Post at 28-5-2024 11:36  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by qblast1 at 28-5-2024 05:13
Has anyone had success sourcing WGs in the US using chat apps?

I know in Asia, you can use the "nearby" function on WeChat and there are plenty available options.In the US, it seems like a ...

It's not a limiting factor if you cannot write or read Mandarin/Cantonese in the US since there's rarely any WGs that openly showcase themselves on WeChat in the US. In Asia, your options would be more vast.
While not a chat app, I see a few legit ones here and there on the dating apps, Hinge or Bumble (non-asian)

For Asian WGs, best to ask for their contact details [WeChat, Line, WhatApp) when you book a session with her at the agency. If you all goes well, she might introduce you to her friends who will be traveling to the area.

Recent Ratings
qblast1   28-5-2024 12:30  Acceptance  +1   Thanks! I actually have contact with several providers through WeChat. If we clickt, they give me their direct contact. ...

Dustbythebay / Dustbytheday
Bay Area / LA-OC
SexPatBateman
Musky Member

UID 304842
Digest Posts 0
Credits 106
Posts 18
Karma 104
Acceptance 40
Reading Access 20
Registered 20-5-2024
Status Offline
Post at 28-5-2024 12:57  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 qblast1's post

WeChat is very very hit or miss in the US. As the other responder said, you honestly might have a better chance on dating apps though the experience of sussing out who's a legit, trustworthy WG and who's not can be irritating.

In the past (pre-COVID), I managed to find WGs on Reddit who negotiated over either Kik or Telegram but it's hard to tell who's legit and who's not, especially when they ask for upfront payment. I've had some luck but I've also been scammed.

At the end of the day, I just went to the Chinatown of my respective city (Flushing in the case of NYC) and tried my hand at finding an AMP that offered "additional services". Managed to find a WG that way that I ended up meeting at her own place for FS.

I hope WeChat works out for you, though! Could be a good excuse to learn Mandarin

Recent Ratings
qblast1   29-5-2024 00:51  Acceptance  +1   I tried kik and telegram but I'll never send the deposit because I'm afraid of getting scammed. Problem with dating si ...