Karma 146
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 20
Registered 8-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2007 15:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Rules of the game

During the 80's where I spent a number of years in Hongkong, I was taught a number of lessons;
among one of them was; learn to play the game by the rules;

Coming from another place and intending to relocate in Hongkong was not easy;
A total stranger with hardly any idea what to expect;
Was not satisfied with the things that were going on, but what can I do?
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........................................

The choice was simple; either play the game by the rules, regardless written or not, OR leave this place for good;
If I had a better place to go, the answer would be easy. Leave for greener pastures;
and if I have to be struck here, then it's just too bad; simply got to play the games with the rules regardless whether I like it or not.

Learning to understand, and building relationships with strangers is never easy. But so far, I have managed to keep my head upon waters; not by looking at one side of the story; I have learnt always to look from the other side when faced with a problem;
hmmmm.......................reminds me of the story of the frog in the well;

Never impose your personal beliefs, but share your experiences;
Life is short; and why don't make it pleasant, not only for yourselves but for everyone as well ?

Don't make things difficult for yourselves; because nobody gives it a hoot.

(.)  (.)
    o
    Y
飲水思源
Ulysee
Nookie Newbie

UID 5955
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9
Posts 9
Karma 9
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 29-12-2007 04:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Sulasno888's post

People like you are kind of easy to deal with, but you must suffer a lot in silence from all these thoughts you suppress in yourself. I said "kind of" because we never know what you really think and what kind of wood you are made of.

Two ways to avoid conflict:

1- never say anything
2- speak up your mind diplomatically and learn when to compromise (and when not to)

For good or bad, I believe you chose #1. This is your decision, but you cannot expect everyone to agree with that way of thinking and living.

Maids from your country would still be virtual slaves if they had not protested and kept silent about their working conditions.
nikkeimaster
Erotic Emperor

UID 68
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2199
Posts 2187
Karma 2198
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Tokyo
Status Offline
Post at 29-12-2007 12:03  Profile P.M. 
Bro. Sulasno: I can understand what you are saying. I also believe that one should play the game by the rules. However, I am sure you can see the other argument. If moderators are true referee of the game, then they should not play on the pitch. For, you can see, that if the referee is also a player and has the power to issue yellow and red cards, what kind of game will you have. (on top of that, if you say the moderator doesn't have to give a reason to ban, it's like the referee gaining the power to issue red cards without explaining why) That certainly cannot help the game. I think we all want a fair playground for all the brothers. (and yes, we do want some control of the game, but not something that will kill open views and opinions) I think we are all reasonable men here. If we are all pretty reasonable, then we can surely ban those we all agree are not reasonable. Offenders should be given due notices as well as some public opinions regarding the issues. I hope you find my opinion acceptable.
Pilgrim
Nookie Newbie

UID 5798
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21
Posts 21
Karma 21
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 29-12-2007 14:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 nikkeimasters post

Very good advice Nikkeimaster.

But Sulasno banned NotMarsupial for saying THE EXACT SAME THING in this thread - see post #6

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1

[ Last edited by  Pilgrim at 30-12-2007 02:01 ]